New Housing Developments near Fashion Island

We've just come back to the UK and before we returned - my wife went to see these two new housing developments:

http://www.apthai.com/

http://www.senaparkgrand.com/main/map/google.php

Only about 5 minutes drive from Fashion Island and the planned BTS ( in about 5 years???)

What was interesting is that they both offered my wife a mortgage on her UK income with a minimal deposit.

Very surprised about that.

Any thought about the developers, location etc?

RAZZ

Expanding location. Lots of development in and around that area. Nice places - Fashion Island, Crystal Park, The Walk etc. Lots of Thai markets and restaurants to suit all pockets. Some good schools, dentists, hospitals etc. A reasonable short drive into BKK via the expressway.

The BTS was promised to be out this way by 2011. Still waiting to see any signs of it beginning!

• Like 1

The wife and I lived in that area for a while (an apartment in Nawamin Soi 88 ). I liked the area, there are plenty of shops etc, and the wife was happy to move me out of Phra Khanong (too many bar girls). And it is very convenient to Suvarnabhumi.

Edited by mgjackson69
  • Like 1

There are lots of new moobaan being built in the area, for example, Nirvana Intro, The Park@Fashion. (Neither is sold out yet.)

If you'd consider second hand, look at Setthasiri Wongwaen-Ramintra and Setthasiri Wongwaen-Sukhaphiban 2, both built by Sansiri so should be reasonable quality.

Fashion Island and the planned BTS ( in about 5 years???)

You're referring I think to the MRT Pink Line, which is to be a dual-track monorail. The project hasn't even been tendered yet thanks to the political situation. Doubt it'll be ready in 5 years.

When it's finished it'll be great for going to Chaengwattana immigration.

• Like 1

Fashion Island and the planned BTS ( in about 5 years???)

You're referring I think to the MRT Pink Line, which is to be a dual-track monorail. The project hasn't even been tendered yet thanks to the political situation. Doubt it'll be ready in 5 years.

When it's finished it'll be great for going to Chaengwattana immigration.

I'm sure there was some BTS/MRT station marked on the information my wife got from the developer? Will have to have a look and confirm what it says.

EDIT - Seems to be the pink line.

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL