Looking for Lemon & Avocado cuttling

piposen

I can't speak for Khon Kaen, but in Korat I was able to buy a couple of young lemon trees. I bought a few at "Safeone" open air market and a few at a nursery in town. I have a mix of grafted and non-grafted plants. I assume you'll find plants at similar markets and nurseries in/around KK.

If somebody want to know, i found a seller in KKU whos going to Bangkok every 2 weeks and she will buy it for me there. 1x Grafted Lemon and 1x grafted Avocado, 400 baht each incl. transport. I dont know the exactly strain yet, but she will bring the information with her. She also said that the lemons have some fruits already (usualy / sometimes) I will see...

(after entering KKU from Maliwan Rd. about 2km on the left side you can see plants and aquariums, around the big house with red roof)

I've bought lemons and avocado trees in Khon Kaen earlier this year at the very big nursery on Mittraphap Road, the main north -south highway( Route 2 ) .

Head south past Homepro,Index, Lotus ,Homehub etc ,under the overpass. After or maybe next to the petrol station is the nursery on the left.They all are growing very well.