Females Smoking?

Sandy

Sorry i cant, i havent been out dancing for 3 weeks now. It isnt fair that i have to stay home everyweekend with my daughter when her daddy gets to go out twice a week. NOPE IM DEDICATED ON GOING OUT!

Sandy, an update, please?

Do we have to keep on running this thread?

I hope not,.... :D

Still have, I guess,... :o

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE: No smoking for me! I started this new diet and smoking will not increase my health. But i did go out, had fun, and got drunk. That's it. :D So its all good.

Djin, djin, Sandy?

We do not see you much on the forum anymore.

Withdrawal symptoms or shyness for not keeping your "promise"? :o

Respect peoples who smoke and those non smoker.

Every bodies have their right of smoking.

Smoking can be bad for heaitlh in anyway.

If you are a non smoker I congratulate you .

If you are a smoker may be you take times to quite if you want.

There is no hard and fast rules of smoking but dont hurt others peoples feeling when you smoke.

What is the questions of Thai ladies smoking and why not ask yourself about your county ladies smoking feeling?

The monk in Thailand also smoking.In the early buddha teaching they dont ask them not to smoke but the rules and regulations saying that they should not smoke.The great teacher Buddha discouraged them to smoke but if they want to smoke what can you do? They know what is the cause/effect karma in buddhist teaching.

What about the smoker and non smoker have to say about the Thai Women smoking ?

This similarly applied to all over the world ladies smoker ,and how do you look at them?

Nothing ,This is culture shock only but nothing new if you have not seen it before.

You go any where ,all ladies and man smoke and dont just look at the ladies only.

They also need the basic need as a human being and I think the Thai ladies is nothing wrong in this topics.

If I am wrong pls correct me.Thank You

Hey everyone, especially Bluecat. I usually on here when im not busy at work, but the past 2 weeks been crazy at work. And guess what...havent smoked!!! :D

Congratulations, Sandy.

Keep at it.

It is worth the effort, if not for you, for.... :o:D

To all the Men, do you prefer a non-smoking lady, or just really don't mind? Even if you don't mind, would u still look at a lady and think, why does she have to smoke?

I'm gonna give you my honest opinion on your question directed to all men, quoted above. I don't mind if someone smokes, its their choice. It certainly isn't good for your health, everyone will agree with that, but its your choice, not mine.

Do i prefer a non-smoking lady? Of course, i do. In fact, i have never dated a girl that smoked and would never consider doing so. I just can't stand the smell of smoke coming out of someone's mouth if i kissed them, it just bothers me.

Again, the above is all my personal opinion. No offense or anything personal, but just my honest opinion :o

:o Thanks. Being sick for about a week and didn't smoke during that time, i really didnt see the point for going back to it. Especially when i smoke one of the old cigs in the pack after i felt better, OMG it was so stale. Made me not want it even more. So, i started doing other stuff to get my mind off it.

:D Thanks. Being sick for about a week and didn't smoke during that time, i really didnt see the point for going back to it. Especially when i smoke one of the old cigs in the pack after i felt better, OMG it was so stale. Made me not want it even more. So, i started doing other stuff to get my mind off it.

A bit of advertisement for this site, Sandy. We helped you, didn't we,...? :D:D

Anyway, we will keep congratulating you and reminding you:"Do not start again,..." :o

Well, if anything, you were the main person who kept telling me to quit. If i have to thank someone, it would be u Bluecat :o

Yeah, u can spank me if i start up again...LOL :D

Don't worry, Sandy, I'll keep this thread running up to the time I'm sure you definitely stopped smoking.

George, prepare yourself, it is going to be the longest thread running ever,... :D

LOL i should just lie that im smoking, just so i could get spanked. hehehe :D

Reading all your postings today, Sandy, you seem to be in a very, very "receptive" mode.

Withdrawal symptoms?

Joke, Sandy, we love you and wish you all the best. :o:D

i know someone who's been smoking for 22 years and has not touched one for another 20 years ...

I know somebody I sent down to Cowboy, since I was too lazy too go with him.

The first question he asked, "Do you like smoking?" got him in trouble incl. barfine and apparently she did not need any matches.

meadish_sweetball Posted on Sat 2004-05-08, 19:00:14

Well, let me join in the choir of congratulations, Sandy! I wish I had quit as early as you. Such a waste of time money and health it was... and I didn't realize until my father had cancer.
Well thanks meadish_sweetball. You aren't kidding bout the waste of money. I use to spend at least $20 a week for cigarettes. Thats $80 a month that i could use on shopping or something. U know.

rainman Posted on Sun 2004-05-09, 01:06:01

i know someone who's been smoking for 22 years and has not touched one for another 20 years ...

Rainman...my dad was smoking for 25 years, when he found out my sister has really bad allergies, which smoking could make it worse, he quit cold turkey. He did not touch a cigarette til the day of his death. And no, he did not pass from anything dealing with cancer.

rainman Posted on Sat 2004-05-08, 19:56:38

Oh yeah Sandy, those are clear withdrawal symptoms. Your body is seeking natural replacements for the pleasures previously received through nicotine.

Makes sense? 

Yes it makes sense...thanks.

my dad was smoking for 25 years, when he found out my sister has really bad allergies, which smoking could make it worse, he quit cold turkey. He did not touch a cigarette til the day of his death.

Good, Sandy.

You did not wait for the allergies to come up.

Congratulations again and again and again,... :o:D

• 2 weeks later...