'I watched Tory MP MURDER a boy during depraved Westminster VIP party'

Lite Beer

'I watched Tory MP MURDER a boy during depraved Westminster VIP paedophile party'
By Keir Mudie, Mark Conrad

The abuse victim's claims are being treated as credible by detectives now investigating THREE murders allegedly linked to a network of VIP perverts.

A victim of the Westminster paedophile abuse scandal has claimed he saw a Conservative MP murder a young boy during a depraved sex party.

And the Sunday People can reveal that detectives are investigating THREE murders allegedly linked to a network of VIP perverts.

The horrifying account comes days after Scotland Yard confirmed they have launched a murder probe ­connected to allegations of sex abuse from the 1970s and 80s.

Today the Sunday People and Exaro investigations agency expose the full extent of shocking events the witness, known as Nick, has described to the Metropolitan Police paedophile unit.

Nick claims the first death was of a boy aged ten or 11 who was ­deliberately run down by a car.

Another chilling allegation is that he was in the same room in the 1980s when a 12-year-old boy was strangled by a Tory MP.

Nick said: “I watched while that happened. I am not sure how I got out of that. Whether I will ever know why I survived, I am not sure.”

Eighteen months later, he claims a third boy was killed by two unknown men in front of another MP.

Read More: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-watched-tory-mp-murder-4636497

--Mirror Online 2014-11-15

Westminster paedophile ring investigated over murder links

Scotland Yard is looking at claims that an alleged paedophile ring with links to former government figures, could have been involved in a murder

By Martin Evans, Crime Correspondent

Detectives investigating allegations of a paedophile ring with links to Westminster are now examining connections to a possible murder, the Metropolitan Police has said.

Scotland Yard launched Operation Fairbank two years ago to probe suggestions that high profile political figures had been involved in organised child sex abuse in the 1970s and 1980s.

But now officers have set up a new strand of the inquiry, named Operation Midland, after being passed information about alleged murders that may have been connected with the paedophiles.

Read More: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11231088/Westminster-paedophile-ring-investigated-over-murder-links.html

--The Telegraph 2014-11-14

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

These rumours have been going around for many, many years. I believe there maybe some connection to the peadophile ring that was involved in the Jason Swift murder, this that are a little older will remember that. I for one would not be in the least little surprised if this story is true, although it will be sensational.

I suspect that many of us are somewhat naïve, self included, about what happens just out of sight.

I recall starting a part time job in a factory during high school holidays, I was maybe 16 / 17 and pretty naive. I quickly learned that another boy working there late teens was not allowed to go to his girlfriends house on a certain night of the week because that was the night the girl's father scrxxxx the girl whilst the whole family watched and the mother supervised.

Also the older teen boy often exposed and played with himself in front of the other workers and had no hesitation to put his penis in other peoples hands and more. It turned out the young man had been 'played with' all his life by both his mother and his father at the same time including being entered by his father whilst his mother performed oral sex on him. He mentioned that he had many times witnessed his mother and her sister performing oral sex on his father, and at times whilst this was happening his father passionately kissed the boy. He saw this behavior as normal (whatever that means).

When questioned about the situation with his girlfriend his response was 'it's normal, it's family activity'.

Always I think ,why now why did they not tell anyone 30 or 40 years ago?

Because they have been dragged out of the woodwork by The Mirror and Sunday People newspapers which are about as anti-Conservative and pro-Labour as you can get in the British media. They love to drag this sort of thing out at a time when the Tories don't need bad press, such as before a by-election or general election which we have both coming up.

But that is not to say it is fiction, on the contrary, probably 99% fact. It is nothing new, it has been going on for decades.

Don't just take my word for it, please take the time to listen to this radio interview with Michael Shrimpton (author of SpyHunter). Who is anything but a fruitcake conspiracy theorist, in fact he is a barrister in law and ex- intelligence and national security consultant who has the contacts and keys to many a private door. Probably the most well informed source for this sort of sensitive information.

Here he talks about Jimmy Saville, Ted Heath and the sexual assault and murder of kids on Heath's yacht as well as what happened to Madeline McCann, Robin Cooke, Princess Diane etc.... Very revealing and disturbing indeed.

He also goes on to explain how German Intelligence (GO2) is behind a lot of this.

This video goes much more in-depth. It takes about 4 minutes to get going but just jump ahead 4 minutes (in two parts)

I do apologise. The second video is in three parts.... not two.

This story is going to run and run unless they silence the main story teller.

He was on the BBC with his voice altered and I swear it was one of those moments where you realised tha the establishment had every reason to kill this man.

Last week they announced no findings in the investigation and then this one man comes forward. I await him turning up floating in the Thames with a suicide note saying he couldn't handle the shame or something to that effect.

This story is going to run and run unless they silence the main story teller.

He was on the BBC with his voice altered and I swear it was one of those moments where you realised tha the establishment had every reason to kill this man.

Last week they announced no findings in the investigation and then this one man comes forward. I await him turning up floating in the Thames with a suicide note saying he couldn't handle the shame or something to that effect.

There will be some very twitch people around with this.

If you were a young boy 30 or 40 years ago and you said you were bring abused by an MP, do you really think you would be believed?

Read what Nick says about the abuse what went on, Peter Hain, head of MI5 was a peadophile, would anyone take your word over his?

In a department I was attached to prior to my retirement a number of files concerning certain notable political figures of all political as well as sexual persuasions and their sexual proclivities vanished as did the files concerning their state security risk status.

It was made plain that such accusations, rumours etc were part of an orchestrated campaign from other sovereign states designed to discredit prominent political power players irrespective of their loyalties.

The Cambridge four were but a spit in the ocean compared other matter.

Still waters run deep, plus they always have the calmest of surface's and they tend to keep their secrets too.

Here's an interesting link below dating from January of this year.

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5174/met-s-vip-paedophiles-probe-turns-into-murder-investigation

And link number two below worth a look too.

http://documentaryaddict.com/the+sidney+cooke+paedophile+ring-9864-doc.html#

Edited by siampolee

The horrifying account comes days after Scotland Yard confirmed they have launched a murder probe ­connected to allegations of sex abuse from the 1970s and 80s.

But they feel justified in sending the same incompetent/corrupt police to Thailand to investigate a murder here. Would be laughable if it weren't so tragic.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

These rumours have been going around for many, many years. I believe there maybe some connection to the peadophile ring that was involved in the Jason Swift murder, this that are a little older will remember that. I for one would not be in the least little surprised if this story is true, although it will be sensational.

I suspect that many of us are somewhat naïve, self included, about what happens just out of sight.

I recall starting a part time job in a factory during high school holidays, I was maybe 16 / 17 and pretty naive. I quickly learned that another boy working there late teens was not allowed to go to his girlfriends house on a certain night of the week because that was the night the girl's father scrxxxx the girl whilst the whole family watched and the mother supervised.

Also the older teen boy often exposed and played with himself in front of the other workers and had no hesitation to put his penis in other peoples hands and more. It turned out the young man had been 'played with' all his life by both his mother and his father at the same time including being entered by his father whilst his mother performed oral sex on him. He mentioned that he had many times witnessed his mother and her sister performing oral sex on his father, and at times whilst this was happening his father passionately kissed the boy. He saw this behavior as normal (whatever that means).

When questioned about the situation with his girlfriend his response was 'it's normal, it's family activity'.

That is so perve. Is all this common in England?

Perversion does not discriminate. Not just England. Have a look at The Origins of your country.

• Like 1

Perversion does not discriminate. Not just England. Have a look at The Origins of your country.

Yep...the origins were from England as well. Nice point you made there.

Edited by slipperylobster
  • Like 1

Yep...the origins were from England as well. Good answer.

At least you acknowledge the nut jobs went west

Saville boasted about leverage he had on the establishment (both monarchy and politicians). Comes as little surprise. Woody Allen joked that these guys have ethics a notch below a child molester, well, they just been promoted!

This from a guy who married his stepdaughter

Edited by i claudius

Because they have been dragged out of the woodwork by The Mirror and Sunday People newspapers which are about as anti-Conservative and pro-Labour as you can get in the British media. They love to drag this sort of thing out at a time when the Tories don't need bad press, such as before a by-election or general election which we have both coming up.

But that is not to say it is fiction, on the contrary, probably 99% fact. It is nothing new, it has been going on for decades.

Don't just take my word for it, please take the time to listen to this radio interview with Michael Shrimpton (author of SpyHunter). Who is anything but a fruitcake conspiracy theorist, in fact he is a barrister in law and ex- intelligence and national security consultant who has the contacts and keys to many a private door. Probably the most well informed source for this sort of sensitive information.

Here he talks about Jimmy Saville, Ted Heath and the sexual assault and murder of kids on Heath's yacht as well as what happened to Madeline McCann, Robin Cooke, Princess Diane etc.... Very revealing and disturbing indeed.

He also goes on to explain how German Intelligence (GO2) is behind a lot of this.

This video goes much more in-depth. It takes about 4 minutes to get going but just jump ahead 4 minutes (in two parts)

David Icke and his pals taking lunacy and paranoia to new heights.

Do they have proof of all these accusations? Are they going to make it all public?

I hope any German citizens on this site realize these people are complete nutters who live by inventing stories and then embellishing them. They are not representative of British people, the views of anyone official in Britain and follow their own agendas.

Suggesting German intelligence is responsible for these hideous crimes. No doubt run out of Argentina by Adolf and Martin.

• Like 2