iStudio closed in Tesco.

Just a heads up to save anyone else a wasted journey. The iStudio that sold Apple products in Tesco Lotus has now closed. It has become Banana IT mobile, or something like that.

Probably closed due to the fact they have now opened a shop in Central.

It's Ibeats and they have moved outside at Tesco Chawang, to one of the separate buildings fourth one down from 3BB ....on ring road side!!

Also, but not open yet as part of the space there is going to be an ICare store, which I assume will be an official authorised drop off for warranty work ... that would be a good thing!

BananaIT and Ibeats all owned by same company ! Seven.com or something like that!

You would think they would post a message saying moved outside! whistling.giffacepalm.gif

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 2

It's Ibeats and they have moved outside at Tesco Chawang, to one of the separate buildings fourth one down from 3BB ....on ring road side!!

Also, but not open yet as part of the space there is going to be an ICare store, which I assume will be an official authorised drop off for warranty work ... that would be a good thing!

BananaIT and Ibeats all owned by same company ! Seven.com or something like that!

You would think they would post a message saying moved outside! whistling.giffacepalm.gif

With the business "acumen" displayed in LOS i'm not remotely surprised a forwarding wasn't posted.

Its right in line with the policy of increasing your prices when business drops rather than sitting down to discuss why and how to improve your marketability.

Its called third world mentality.

Do you mean those little places in the front car park Jim? Where all the taxi drivers hang out?

Do you mean those little places in the front car park Jim? Where all the taxi drivers hang out?

Yes to the left, if you are standing on the Tesco entrance steps, on the ring road entrance... I think it is the last building (fourth if memory serves!!! )

There is a sign you can see from the back on ring road side, ... but not from the Tesco entrance side at least not yet....wink.png

I checked with Ibeats in the new location today, (out side Tesco Chawang) about the Icare, shop to be next door, will start operating next month, some time...

Good news for Mac computers and warranty repairs, the will have a tech person on site! thumbsup.gif

Boyd at Mnet, will still be good for non warranty work on Macs and PC's! Just up the hill!

• 4 months later...