A complete tale of woe

loppylugs1

In Thai families they show respect for the elderly, even if they are not so well off.

Respect is something you EARN - you don't just get it, it comes from your thoughts and deeds........

Ohhhh.....enlighten us about the thai perspective...

please explain....

The thai perspective about....earning respect...

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None.

But I'm not 70, I'm younger than that.

My gf is older than 25, but as she keeps herself in a good shape, and to many Farangs she looks like a jail-bait teenie bopper. Probably because at her age 'some lousy' Farang women are already half way gone.

So, from a static point of view we are closer than you think.

I've corrected that little comment you made ;)

• Like 1

Economically, I understand Farang mentality: Shared wealth = divided wealth.

It doesn't really make them happy though, and that's why they come to Thailand.

There's an idea for the measurement of happiness beyond economics, it's called Social Indicators.

Eg. shared money maybe less money for each person. But isn't it much more fun to spend it together?

You cannot eat money anyway, it's only a promise on a banknote. You can eat food, and in Thailand food grows on trees or in fields.

You share your bed with your lady. Isn't it nicer than being on your own?

If you think you rather keep yourself to yourself, then why are you so urgently after Thai girls?

Pray tell.

Sometimes it's better to be on your own and have your space. When you have the need you take care for it with her, that way you aren't beholden to her all the time. ;)

Fred is a selfish moron in my opinion. Knocking a hooker up at 80 and she 40?? She didn't want a kid...she wanted him to feel responsible and part with his $$, and that succeeded.

Fred's not going to live long enough to see the kid out of preschool. What then? The kid gets dumped on her grandmother, and maybe will be a street kid.

He needs to get DNA proof of paternity, or he's more stupid than any of us think. His sperm count would be so low that those he has must be turbocharged for him to be the father.

If he's managed to produce a baby at 78, sounds like he could make 90.

90 babies??

Ok I'm old Yes I have money worked hard to get it too. Been married twice both times taken for half of what I had at the time But moved on and made way more than they got. Got three daughters whom I love dearly only good things ex's gave me. Now toward the end of the run on this life, I made sure all my daughters setup so when I go They are covered. Now it is Me time I'm going to do as I please with whom I please as long as I can. I'm not a pervert hitting minor's or a pedo, I don't do drugs,drink very little respect others. But I do enjoy women younger than myself , maybe because they enjoy life more than older women. One thing is for sure there way prettier.I know you young guys get mad seeing an old guy with a young chick on his arm , Well here is some news I don't care.You think or say to your friends bet he can't get it up, Well maybe you ought to ask your girlfriend If I can get up. And again I still don't care. When you get older and if lucky you will you'll be doing the same as us. With age comes wisdom. But when near the end of life if your going to go do it with style have fun because when your dead fun time is over. Now in closing I still don't care what you think or say After all I not here to please you I'm here To please me You don't matter to me.

I like the way you're living Strangebrew. I wish I was a lot more like you.

If you're in Bangkok, PM me and we can meet for a coldie at the Thai Visa bar. Better still, I'll PM you now.

Edited by F4UCorsair

Ok I'm old Yes I have money worked hard to get it too. <snip>

I like the way you're living Strangebrew. I wish I was a lot more like you.

If you're in Bangkok, PM me and we can meet for a coldie at the Thai Visa bar. Better still, I'll PM you now.

And thus, a bromance is born.

If you do decide to have a Beer there ... don't forget the membership discount.

They look at you all kinda of blank like when mention it.

But, come the Bill ... the discount was included.

And thus, a bromance is born.

If you do decide to have a Beer there ... don't forget the membership discount.

They look at you all kinda of blank like when mention it.

But, come the Bill ... the discount was included.

Thanks for the tip David. You don't need to mention your 'sign in'/handle?

Ok I'm old Yes I have money worked hard to get it too. Been married twice both times taken for half of what I had at the time But moved on and made way more than they got. Got three daughters whom I love dearly only good things ex's gave me. Now toward the end of the run on this life, I made sure all my daughters setup so when I go They are covered. Now it is Me time I'm going to do as I please with whom I please as long as I can. I'm not a pervert hitting minor's or a pedo, I don't do drugs,drink very little respect others. But I do enjoy women younger than myself , maybe because they enjoy life more than older women. One thing is for sure there way prettier.I know you young guys get mad seeing an old guy with a young chick on his arm , Well here is some news I don't care.You think or say to your friends bet he can't get it up, Well maybe you ought to ask your girlfriend If I can get up. And again I still don't care. When you get older and if lucky you will you'll be doing the same as us. With age comes wisdom. But when near the end of life if your going to go do it with style have fun because when your dead fun time is over. Now in closing I still don't care what you think or say After all I not here to please you I'm here To please me You don't matter to me.

you don't matter to me either, as long as your out of sight and out of mind.

Why so aggressive?

Economically, I understand Farang mentality: Shared wealth = divided wealth.

It doesn't really make them happy though, and that's why they come to Thailand.

There's an idea for the measurement of happiness beyond economics, it's called Social Indicators.

Eg. shared money maybe less money for each person. But isn't it much more fun to spend it together?

You cannot eat money anyway, it's only a promise on a banknote. You can eat food, and in Thailand food grows on trees or in fields.

You share your bed with your lady. Isn't it nicer than being on your own?

If you think you rather keep yourself to yourself, then why are you so urgently after Thai girls?

Pray tell.

Sometimes it's better to be on your own and have your space. When you have the need you take care for it with her, that way you aren't beholden to her all the time. ;)

That's probably why my gf permanently shouts at me to get me out of her cooking area - that is her private region.

I don't want her to interfere with my private circles either - like posting posts on TVF.

We don't share anything on Facebook anymore, for exactly that reason. I already know what she looks like, I don't stalk her in her circles. I don't allow her to stalk all of mine, either

In Thai families they show respect for the elderly, even if they are not so well off.

Respect is something you EARN - you don't just get it, it comes from your thoughts and deeds........

Ohhhh.....enlighten us about the thai perspective...

please explain....

The thai perspective about....earning respect...

Give and share what you've got.

Knowledge and experience, and, of course, money (if you have some)

And make sure you listen and at least try to understand. May not be a perfect success every time, but as long as you keep trying you'll be accepted.

Hopefully, I will never give up trying (to improve)

• Like 1

I have read some but not all of the posts but wanted to add: OP, not sure but it sounds like your friend has made his own bed and does not mind his situation. The word Karma also comes to mind as many times past behavior leads to your future.

I am just past what you might call middle age. I have been in Los for a long time and have had a few relationships, most of the girls have been very nice. I worry a little about getting to the age when the mind and body does not function well and the confusion sits in. Hopefully I will make the right decision with the correct woman prior to that time but until then I am going to enjoy myself and if I do it correctly perhaps I won't have to worry. Leaving this world with a smile is better than leaving in a confused state of mind. The recent passing of an 81 yo guy in Pattaya getting a massage made me think that he must of had a good life and karma was good to him. My opinion for what it's worth ..... :)

Edited by ttthailand

None.

But I'm not 70, I'm younger than that.

My gf is older than 25, but as she keeps herself in a good shape, and to many Farangs she looks like a jail-bait teenie bopper. Probably because at her age 'some lousy' Farang women are already half way gone.

So, from a static point of view we are closer than you think.

I've corrected that little comment you made ;)

Thank you, may I quote?

Looks good, smells good, tastes good, feels good, but prohibited by law to Farangs...

The guy thut he'd find happiness by buying into the land of smiles, why is it you guys do this? At least find a woman closer to your own age then u mite stand a chance at happiness, but really, look in the mirror guys, would a western 22, 25,30,40 year old love you for the $50.000 in your pocket? You'd call her a gold digger, so why wen an Asian woman does it are you so surprised. Find me a marriage that's worked where there's a huge age difference, I don't mean one where the guy burns his head in the sand,or one where the guys a control freak, but one where both partners are on equal footing & happy despite the 20 year age gap & not just the big ATM card. Do your home work guys,thai women or men don't fall in love on meeting some one,their love grows over years as the partner proves themselves worthy.

pardon me, but love , honor , happiness , they don't know what age is . Maybe that is just your hang up . All in your head. Maybe a nap would help. You could experience how little you know. About anything with content and kindness. depth

The guy thut he'd find happiness by buying into the land of smiles, why is it you guys do this? At least find a woman closer to your own age then u mite stand a chance at happiness, but really, look in the mirror guys, would a western 22, 25,30,40 year old love you for the $50.000 in your pocket? You'd call her a gold digger, so why wen an Asian woman does it are you so surprised. Find me a marriage that's worked where there's a huge age difference, I don't mean one where the guy burns his head in the sand,or one where the guys a control freak, but one where both partners are on equal footing & happy despite the 20 year age gap & not just the big ATM card. Do your home work guys,thai women or men don't fall in love on meeting some one,their love grows over years as the partner proves themselves worthy.

pardon me, but love , honor , happiness , they don't know what age is . Maybe that is just your hang up . All in your head. Maybe a nap would help. You could experience how little you know. About anything with content and kindness. depth

enufsaid is right on the button with his comments.

nithisa, my view is that women in poor countries will sell their souls (and other parts) for a better life. Some men may see that as real love/affection, but I don't. For some, whose ages are more what we see in the west, it is real, but I have great difficulty seeing how a 25 yo girl could ever possibly want to be with a man who is 60+, or even 50+. A young girl having sex with a man twice to three times here age, and more than twice the age of her father.....ugghhh!!! How many women, who aren't hookers, in the west do it? Call it whatever you choose, believe whatever you choose, but I call it a relationship of convenience more than anything else.

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 1

I see no misogyny wilcopops, but I do see some reality from time to time.

Would you be attracted to a woman who was 60+ if you were 25? I doubt it, so why would a young girl be attracted to a guy 2 - 3 times her age. For no reason other than he can provide a bed and food for her and her kids if she has them. There is no other reason.

I have a female Filipino friend in Australia who, when I jokingly told her I may find myself a Filipino girl/woman, advised me not to get a young one because it will be no more than for convenience, financial reasons, and most of all, it looks stupid. Of course that's how it looks in Australia, but there are those who kid themselves it looks different in Asia. It doesn't, but if you're prepared to live with that, then it's OK by me, just don't fool yourself that it is real affection.

Would you be attracted to a woman who was 60+ if you were 25? I doubt it, so why would a young girl be attracted to a guy 2 - 3 times her age. For no reason other than he can provide a bed and food for her and her kids if she has them. There is no other reason.

I have a female Filipino friend in Australia who, when I jokingly told her I may find myself a Filipino girl/woman, advised me not to get a young one because it will be no more than for convenience, financial reasons, and most of all, it looks stupid. Of course that's how it looks in Australia, but there are those who kid themselves it looks different in Asia. It doesn't, but if you're prepared to live with that, then it's OK by me, just don't fool yourself that it is real affection.

"I see no misogyny wilcopops" - QED

You ask " Would you be attracted to a women who was 60+ if you were 25.

Well that is were you make your one big mistake. Men are men, we don't in general look at a women the same as a women looks at a man. We are different, it's not rocket science, been this way for tens of thousands of years, accept it.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

He was 38 and she wasn't even born yet.

Enough said.

I feel desperately sorry for the child.

This is what happens when two people act incredibly selfishly.

age is a number my wife 20 years younger then me and we been together now for 12 years so it can work if its love and not money then it work most time

Age is NOT just a number in humans - it is an indicator of your biological clock....you can make all the false premises you like but you can't avoid the final reality.

• Like 1

Well that is were you make your one big mistake. Men are men, we don't in general look at a women the same as a women looks at a man. We are different, it's not rocket science, been this way for tens of thousands of years, accept it.

There are men who don't know that women and men are different. God knows why. One only has to look. Experience even a better teacher. Or ask a woman.

My wife has a friend who in her words, "used to gossip about our age difference." The lady just became the GF of the mayor of her town who is an older guy. She called up my wife and said, "now I understand."

It has been my experience that older men don't mind women with younger men but younger men do mind older men with younger women. It is probably a gorilla thing always wanting to challenge the older leader of the pack.

I know it sounds mean but that's the way it is:

Thai women are generally suspect to dumping prices in the Farang sex market.

Farangs love to call it exploitation, but they don't hesitate a second to buy their gear from a discounter where everyone knows it was produced in the "Third World".

There are men who don't know that women and men are different. God knows why. One only has to look. Experience even a better teacher. Or ask a woman.

My wife has a friend who in her words, "used to gossip about our age difference." The lady just became the GF of the mayor of her town who is an older guy. She called up my wife and said, "now I understand."

It has been my experience that older men don't mind women with younger men but younger men do mind older men with younger women. It is probably a gorilla thing always wanting to challenge the older leader of the pack.

I know it sounds mean but that's the way it is:

Thai women are generally suspect to dumping prices in the Farang sex market.

Farangs love to call it exploitation, but they don't hesitate a second to buy their gear from a discounter where everyone knows it was produced in the "Third World".

?? ... blink.png

• Like 1