A complete tale of woe

loppylugs1

I am 76 with a 25 year old. Been together for 3 years now. Lay it on the table when you first meet them. I told her that she gets hers after I am gone. This is in my will. She gets so much a month now part of which goes to the parents. Despite our age we get along great. She is a good person no smoking drinking or partying. Movie lover like me.

Classic Pre-Baby Boomer attitude right there. I hope you feel proud of yourself as you throw your legacy down the drain, I know that your ancestors are probably ready to kick some ass when they get hold of ya' ;)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon Guys.

Show some understanding.

Look ... I just turned 61. I always heard these two things, but never believed them. Until NOW. This is real for me.

* You've never truly felt "lonely" until you turn 60 and are single.

* There's not a worse feeling than worrying about having someone to take care of you as your health declines rapidly, and feeling you have no "worth" in this world.

I hope he's happy beyond words.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I am 76 with a 25 year old. Been together for 3 years now. Lay it on the table when you first meet them. I told her that she gets hers after I am gone. This is in my will. She gets so much a month now part of which goes to the parents. Despite our age we get along great. She is a good person no smoking drinking or partying. Movie lover like me.

Classic Pre-Baby Boomer attitude right there. I hope you feel proud of yourself as you throw your legacy down the drain, I know that your ancestors are probably ready to kick some ass when they get hold of ya' wink.png

well all i can say is what can you have in common its like marrying your grandaughter taking that poor girls youth away just because she deserate for money surly a women maybe around 40 50 would be better comapny mind you her skin would not be like a babies bottom

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Classic Pre-Baby Boomer attitude right there. I hope you feel proud of yourself as you throw your legacy down the drain, I know that your ancestors are probably ready to kick some ass when they get hold of ya' wink.png

well all i can say is what can you have in common its like marrying your grandaughter taking that poor girls youth away just because she deserate for money surly a women maybe around 40 50 would be better comapny mind you her skin would not be like a babies bottom

And the purpose of this thread is what now? The usual suspects will be along to denigrate 'spring & autumn' relationships, old and fat farangs, hookers, the perpetual fools and their money, bar stools, the sage advice not to invest any more than you can afford to lose (replete with "it's not rocket science"), the perpetual admonition that you can take the girl out of the bar but... etc., etc., etc..

Did I miss anything?

yes, a man at 78 can still impregnate a 22 year old.

C'mon Guys.

Show some understanding.

Look ... I just turned 61. I always heard these two things, but never believed them. Until NOW. This is real for me.

* You've never truly felt "lonely" until you turn 60 and are single.

* There's not a worse feeling than worrying about having someone to take care of you as your health declines rapidly, and feeling you have no "worth" in this world.

I hope he's happy beyond words.

Very true, but throwing yourself into the lions den as the final sacrifice is not a solution.

The problem is once we reach old age then all we have left to offer is our money. Better to go short time for their social and hire the services of a daily housekeeper to take care of the chores, rather than get involved in a so-called relationship and be vulnerable plus locked in a situation they can`t control.

He's an adult, he makes his own choices, and with that it has it''s own consequences. Maybe he's happy.

This is not uncommon, and it probably makes no difference what you say to him. He'll either learn or bury his head in the sand.

Personally at the age of 78 I can't think of anything worse than having a 9 month old kid.

Perhaps he is happy to vegetate in the country and look after a kid ( even if not his ). At 78 he must be doing OK to even be able to look after a baby.

Obviously has money, perhaps enough to be generous, but I hope he doesn't give her everything and end up destitute.

I wouldn't like to be alone at the end of my life- I was just lucky to find someone that doesn't want all my money.

Good friend you are; posting his name and disclosing his private affairs on an internet forum without his permission. If a friend of mine did the same to me, they'd be an ex-friend in double quick time.

Wondering what the moral of this story is with the OP starting a thread about his perceived notion of another. Bizarre to say the list. Perhaps he thought he was in the 78 year olds will and now the money is buying happiness.

Well done Fred, living the dream.

All, this for a measly 2 million baht, way to go old timer.

Or in Thai, som nam na, or tham jai,

What bussines is it of yours, or are you yet another Jobsworth, let the old godger be happy.

"Well done Fred living the dream" Unbelievable how gormless commentators can be can get,actually stark bonkers,lunatic style.

"not my bussiness"(sic) yep pretty damned stupid there,stupid is as stupid does

The dream comprised of continually buying her new bikes, for them to be stolen couple of months later,reappearing after another new bike replaced it,to be given to her "brother", every item he possessed stolen. Shopping that went up 10 fold with her in company,him catching her in his bed with clients,the guy must have been going nuts even then. Can even state the child is not his,why refuse to take part in a DNA?

Sad to see the end of life being taken over by the sheer ruthlessness

Ánd your information stems from first hand knowledge????? Doubtful!

He's an adult, he makes his own choices, and with that it has it''s own consequences. Maybe he's happy.

This is not uncommon, and it probably makes no difference what you say to him. He'll either learn or bury his head in the sand.

Personally at the age of 78 I can't think of anything worse than having a 9 month old kid.

I like the fact that the 78 year old had the pleasure of trying and possibly having a 9 month old. Giving the OP's view must have been pleasuring the girl the OP has such a dim view of.

Sad?, yes of course it is, but no one knows the real or true story and its all guesswork.You will have the usual attacks etc as so well described by

NanLaew.

BUT, try this view, the guy is lonely, no family to speak of, thinks he has found his answer and a little love late in his life, and a warm body to cuddle up to at night. The guy thinks that maybe its not too late, so he invests what he has while he has time in what he believes at the time to be the right decision. After all, that's all any of us can do, what we think is right at the time. Now, hindsight gives you 20/20 vision, we are all smart <deleted> with hindsight !

But, maybe this poor chap, maybe, having made that decision to invest in his new life, has now gone too far, he cant get out, he has little left and is in fact trapped. he has invested what he has right where he is, and now has no choice but to live with that decision. No one likes to admit they screwed up, got it wrong, made a poor choice etc, especially here where there are soooo many just itching to say "I told you so".

Just another viewpoint to consider whilst you rip the guy a new one.

He still is alive and living in his house and no mention of being destitute.

What the OP says seem a bit judgemental to me.

the guy is 78 for petes sake he has probably done that much running around that all he wants to do now is rest up.

who knows, he may have no other kids and doesnt mind contributing while on the last chapter.

Maybe the girl looks after him ok and he probably reason to himself..ok she not perfect but look at what else is on offer at his age..do yiu think he wants to go to the trouble of looking around for another to look after him and get another whos twice as bad.

What you describe is par for the course on bargirls and how many will take him on at that age who is innocent and sweet and love him ching ching.

haha me thinks that the guy is laughing at you. He probably went there to get away from his best mate,who is now laying the boot in!!

Good on him,he is a guy of 78 years of age that actually survive to a ripe age in arguably in one of the most trecherous environment their is!!

lets see how you go when are that age op!

As many an old codgers has said to the young buck..." you have got to get there yet"!!

Great comment and who knows maybe he knows that a girl has needs Physically and they have an open relationship as well.

78 years old & still breathing and living in Thailand.

These things alone are enough reason to be happy.

New house,

new vehicle,

new baby,

and a Thai woman almost 40 years younger than him!

These are icing on the cake!

The man should be very happy.

Why don't you let him be and allow him to enjoy himself?

You wouldn't be his child or ex-wife who is worried about losing their inheritance to one of those horrible Thai women who make older men happy are you?

Statements like " 40 something year old bar girl" make me wonder what you know and what you imagine you know.....

Well Put.

New house,

new vehicle,

new baby,

It's not his house

It's not his car

It's not his baby

The woman leaves him alone with another man's baby for days at a time while she goes out and screws her boyfriends

He will be kicked out on his ass if not murdered when thinks she has gotten all she can from him

WOW your comment is a stretch.

If he has been told and has all the info let him live his life.

Later when his money is drained and he is dumped he should not come crying to his friends.

Nothing wrong with old guys paying for it. But they should not complain when she cheats and it goes wrong.

Exactly what will be happening,already stating his loneliness and isolation and wants to return to Pattaya. Apparently she dumps the kid on him for days at a time while she disappears. He was seriously considering returning to the UK before all this

One of his friends contacts from UK regarding his welfare, his family there disowned him through his antics. I'm not physically involved nor wish to be

It could happen, not always but with a bar girl there is a higher chance.

But i guess the cheating is normal in age gap relations guys love sex with sexy younger girls. Girls like sex too and not with someone 40 years older as long as he can accept that the has some guys to satisfy her needs it will be ok.

Its just a financial arangement, nothing wrong with that. I would have put a girl on a monthly salary if i was that age and not buy a house or car in her name.

I know if i ever want it id make sure no house or car on ger name. Just a monthly rent like many guys that pay girls to stay with them. Nothing wrong if the girl is sexy and hot and I am not.

If he can show the money trail to the house he can own it. The land not so.

Does the guy have a previous family that know about the situation?

He does have one son in the UK that was actively involved with him,probably another,but ties were cut years ago as his friend in UK describes

He did a fair bit of time in the army serving in Malaya(sia) in the early '60s,supposed the army welfare could get involved if he gets anywhere near like ending it all.

Just sympathy for an old guy totally out of his depth and hardly a way out of it all

He is miles away from me , no chance of seeing him but I know the state he is in

Some truths about your relationship now. A distant one. Great your so well informed.

Let's hope your post deters other buffoons, but it likely won't. They arrive by the plane full-every day.

Are you NOT living here in Thailand yourself? Are you a 20's english teacher who gets to call ex pats who make Thailand their retirement home buffoons. You just insulted a majority of the TV members.

New house,

new vehicle,

new baby,

It's not his house

It's not his car

It's not his baby

The woman leaves him alone with another man's baby for days at a time while she goes out and screws her boyfriends

He will be kicked out on his ass if not murdered when thinks she has gotten all she can from him

WOW your comment is a stretch.

Harsh, but not a stretch by any means.

Just ask Weegee.

Some of us have no ancestors to speak of or give a rats ass about. I ma 67 with a 29 year old wife married her as a virgin university education and no family she gives a hoot about. She became a citizen of my country last year and since moving back to Thailand she aches to move back to my country where she once worked and enjoyed her own money as she has a designer goods mentality. Been married 5 years now and my 3rd marriage and she is the best considerate partner friend and lover I ever had. I speak to her about pensions and wills and she says she wants nothing when I croak. She says give it to your daughter that I have and hardly know. I have done as she asked and I have a stranger called daughter in for a surprise at by death. BTW am on 3 pensions and still work for a living. Home office consulting for the company I have always worked for Medical insurance for both intact.

• Like 2

You are a paedofile and a disgusting man. I have daughters. I hope you don't.

We wish you didn't procreate at all because we can only assume your off spring will be brought up with your prejudices

No he has a right to say that . It's not prejuidice it is a very emotional point of view. My daughter is close to your wife's age, and would never contemplate marrying someone who is as old as her grandparents..she has no economic need to..that is always the driving force..I personally as will many many others find it uncomfortable, but it's a live and live world out there..you must recognize that this point of view is thrown at you everyday if only silently..and impacts your wife..you don't live in a bubble..your wife will have many thai comments directed at her..you will be oblivious.