Oil gas employment Thailand Asia looking for

WilliamCave

Hi

My wife does not want me to Tavel to Canada because it its a long flight and gone for long periods .

I work in the oil and gas industry of Alberta , but also have worked in water treatment plants pollution control centres, etc etc . Heavy industry and comerical

I have worked for many industrial companies on shut downs , turnarounds , outages , maintenance .

Wide range of experience I have a Steamfitter license , plumber license and had a gas license also .

I got a certificate from university of Waterloo for mechanical contracting and project management .

Have been in the industry for 25 years .

Any leads in asia would be helpful , just starting to look see what is out there .

I heard KBR is some we're in Chunburi and other foreign companies any one out there that I could send my CV to would be grateful .

Your best bet is to send your CV to the recruitment agencies In BKK who supply expats to the O&G industry in Thailand and SEA

Any leads on some of these recruitment agencies . Looked on the Internet usually get monster search and a few others but not actual companies that deal with westerners

Thanks in advance

With 2015 exploration budgets being cut from between 30% to being totally shelved, I would hang in with what you have rather than quit and find that the few opportunities over here that may normally be available to experienced people like the OP have vaporised.

(...this has absolutely nothing to do with why i am currently in the South China Sea in bloody November!)