Why farang men lie about age?

otocheater

Hi farang forum,

I wondered why old farang guys in Thailand always pretend their age younger than real life?

And they always reduce around 10 years minimum. Some farang 60 but he was telling people he is 48 years old.

what for? Today I've seen the same situation when I spoke to random farang(I known his age but I guess he'll never knew himself) Alzheimer's? I dont understand until now.

-_-^_^

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you get to our age, you will realize that some of us are forgetful. If you ask me my age I just give the year I was born, for some odd reason I can remember that. I have seen younger peopl;e add aq few years, older people may deduct a few years. Then again the problem may be your stuning beauty just puts them in such a dither that they can not think straight.

Men want young girls. Most young girls don't want old men.

There, I just did science.

For young girls? If you are super rich. Just forget about age.

typical thai girl. money? oh so hansum.

i like to portray myself as being broke when i meet thai girls. if they stick around, then we're off to a good start.

When you get to our age, you will realize that some of us are forgetful. If you ask me my age I just give the year I was born, for some odd reason I can remember that. I have seen younger peopl;e add aq few years, older people may deduct a few years. Then again the problem may be your stuning beauty just puts them in such a dither that they can not think straight.

For Thai people we think opposite if they still look beauty in age 60 and just telling the truth people always said they under 50's. Such a proud though.

Same what happened to me!!

:-) ^_^

Maybe the op should hang around with a better class of farang. Of course the old adage "the first liar never has a chance" could be part of the rest of the story.

Better class mean high education or from posh family?

The father of my kids got both option but he was so bull sh_t plus disgusting.

Thanks for advice.

:-)

To get the young hotties. Why else?

Even they did Botox injection i still can guess the real age. And I always right!!

Ok then. How old am I ?

If from your profile pic. I guess you look more like not even alive. I mean look like ready to die.

Maybe because they know the Thai girl lied to them by 10 years and they lowered their age to adjust....there are a lot of high mileage girls out there that lower their mileage by lowering their age....competing against younger fresher women - and maybe a LB or two in the race.....

Edited by pgrahmm

It's not true that "...they always reduce around 10 years minimum." I only reduce my age by 7 years!

Sounds pretty cool. You not look too obvious for another,in nit? If you don't have any wrinkles and freckles on your skin I will believe.

I can guess where you got your farang education from...............sad.png

It's not true that "...they always reduce around 10 years minimum." I only reduce my age by 7 years!

Sounds pretty cool. You not look too obvious for another,in nit? If you don't have any wrinkles and freckles on your skin I will believe.

I can guess where you got your farang education from...............sad.png

Where from? Can you give me some more details?

Cheers

^_^

Maybe because they know the Thai girl lied to them by 10 years and they lowered their age to adjust....there are a lot of high mileage girls out there that lower their mileage by lowering their age....competing against younger fresher women - and maybe a LB or two in the race.....

I dont think so. If Thai girls was lying about age. It seems make sense as their physical state more believable but for farang obviously so different.

:-) ^_^

I always understood a man is as old as the woman he is feeling. That means when I was here last time I was 36. This time around I have been ages 26, 36, 40 and 37.

And all younger than my real age of XX years.

When I tell people my real age they say "no way" . I do look a lot younger than my real age. I just got tired of arguing so now when someone asks me my age I say "guess " ..... What ever they say I say "yes". Works fine for me and everyone happy.

If I get serious with a girl I will however tell them my true age... No real reason to lie.

To get the young hotties. Why else?

Even they did Botox injection i still can guess the real age. And I always right!!

Ok then. How old am I ?
just a little bit younger than the invention of the wheel...

and to the OP:

...met a random stranger which age i knew???

may you participate in ND's thread about trolls...

C'mon chicka...

Edited by Crazy chef 1