Drunk farang assaults flight attendant on Bangkok Airways, staff claims

webfact

They blocked out the faces of all of these people, but in the photos and video of Nana Plaza in the other thread, a lot of people, innocent of any crime, are now embarrassed in front of the world.

Anybody being embarassed by beeing to Nana Plaza, shouldn't go there. Very Simple

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he says all this happened, not the airline.

And he happens to have a picture of the guy sat in his seat before anything happened.

Hmm,

Maybe You should have another look at the Picture and read propper, before You comment anything:

"Other passengers came to the rescue and tied the crazy man to his seat".

Said by the photographer

Also on short haul flights as Nok air does would the crew be sitting in the rear galley eating their meal.

Not to ruin good bashing, but the said person happens to be a stuert - and his hobby photography - but don't let that stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory w00t.gif

There are larger pictures, as well as corroboration from one of the passengers in the pantip thread - from where it was then posted to media - if you can read Thai, the thread id is 32881225.

From the larger picture you can recognize one of the officials name and duty roster identification number, so perhaps you could even dig up the story from the airport officials' point of view were you adamant to get to the bottom of this wai.gif

And he happens to have a picture of the guy sat in his seat before anything happened.

Hmm,

Maybe You should have another look at the Picture and read propper, before You comment anything:

says one person, these other so called passengers have simply disappeared. International media have not picked up on this yet only a lone facebook page.

nice looking girls on BKK airways and sad to hear of anything like this being attempted , would have been more interesting if it was done to the male purser w00t.gif a whole new meaning to in-flight entertainment

agree with rusty alcohol sounds unlikely as there is none served on this airline (unless he had his own supply)

"nice looking girls on BKK airways and sad to hear of anything like this being attempted"

Why - because it's extra-bad when 'nice-looking' people are victims? This sort of thing should be reserved for the uglies? whistling.gif

Not according to the P.M. The dear leader says beautiful and attractive women deserve to be assaulted and raped, it is thier fault.
  • Like 1

Hmm,

says one person, these other so called passengers have simply disappeared. International media have not picked up on this yet only a lone facebook page.

See #244 - a couple of points addressed there. Also TiT -> have a browse of some thai media's it has been reported, not to quite big extent - a lot of the people talking about it also wonder why not pressing charges.

Another reason alcohol on planes should be stopped. The airline I work for refuses you entry to the flight if even slightly intoxicated.

Before the I love a grog police start up, you can go a flight without having to have 10 ti 12 beers and numerous spirits.

They should ban children before they ban alcohol.

some of the posts on here are beyond belief, "brain tumour" what drugs are you on, and posting about booze on long haul flights, w.t.f was that about it was a short haul flight, and all this talk about booze, obviously he was on yaba, and now for my stupid post as along with all the others, the condom he swallowed burst, ok

But it is a racist headline. It should be 'passenger' not 'farang.'

Like that really bothers me

Try replacing the word farang with nigger, paki, rag head or yid. Like that really bothers you?

You don't know what you are talking about.

There is nothing racist about the term "farang" unless it is combined with something derogatory.

Learn the etymology of the word and stop posting nonesense.

But it is a racist headline. It should be 'passenger' not 'farang.'

Like that really bothers me

Try replacing the word farang with nigger, paki, rag head or yid. Like that really bothers you?

You don't know what you are talking about.

There is nothing racist about the term "farang" unless it is combined with something derogatory.

Learn the etymology of the word and stop posting nonesense.

Unfortunately , i can recall it being said with a very unmistakable tone that was not imagined .

The derogatory "tone" is not common in areas where tourists supply many employment opportunities and sales .

But i have heard terms of ""You Farang " and then spit was spat onto the ground .

Fortunately , i was there years ago alone , so my partner or children were not exposed to it.

I tossed them a coin making sure i also smiled.

But it was clear some times the term is attached to tones when its being said as a strong negative.

In genreal i think its not a good turn of phrase -

Many westerners find it offensive .

But if they wish to stick with it , and point to signs that demand ""Farang pays double "" to enter a national park so be it

I could imagine a white child, loong time ago, being led for the first time down the cobble stone and red brick laid city streets, hand in hand with mother, when all of the sudden a black slave springs into view across the street.

The child, having heard of this but never seen one in person, points and shrieks, "Nigger Nigger, Mommie, look it's a Nigger!".

Clearly the child has no malice or racist intention. It is merely a reflection of its parents and the village responsible for its upbringing.

• Like 1