women the spine of this country

Crazy chef 1

Your quip about irresponsible males impregnating females is pathetic too, you must hate yourself too.

Females can have contraception before sex, during sex, after sex. But for men there is only contraception during sex. Why there is no pill for men, is another ddebate, strange why there isn't though. Men invented most female contraception.

So it is females who are irresponsible for being pregnant is my conclusion. But you are obviously someone who pedastalising women, up to yoo_hoo.

• Like 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My grandfather worked 6 days a week in the steelworks with molten steel splashing around all day, my grandmother stayed at home out of harm's way.

He gave her his paycheck each week, like most working men.

To hear pathetic self harming things about women being spine makes me very very angry, Thai women will never think much of you really just themselves. They just look for lazy life. Men do the 3D jobs dirty difficult dangerous whereas women are in heaven in office work pressing buttons and chatting.

• Like 1

My grandfather worked 6 days a week in the steelworks with molten steel splashing around all day, my grandmother stayed at home out of harm's way.

To hear pathetic self harming things about women being spine makes me very very angry, Thai women will never think much of you really just themselves. They just look for lazy life. Men do the 3D jobs dirty difficult dangerous whereas women are in heaven in office work pressing buttons and chatting.

Gee I better tell the ladies across the street pouring the concrete for a new apartment building to stop because that 's men's work. And the dry wall crew in the new house next door to me and the fry cooks and dishwashers in the pub and the ladies who pick up my garbage 3 times a week and the lady welders and the lady crane operators and..........

His reality doesn't appear to be the one I'm experiencing.

take a deep breath,your medication and stay out of topics which making you angry...much happier life...

That is hardly "spine of thailand"

How many female bus drivers, computer programmers, physicists, sewage workers are there?

Zero to a few percent

Jeez no wonder why men are losing so many rights in the West, but YOU are too. When you find out, it is too late.

There are a few, yes. But the average city woman, if she works, will work in office and look to get pregnant and live off a man.

The typical work of a western woman since feminism has not changed - clerical.

Gee I better tell the ladies across the street pouring the concrete for a new apartment building to stop because that 's men's work. And the dry wall crew in the new house next door to me and the fry cooks and dishwashers in the pub and the ladies who pick up my garbage 3 times a week and the lady welders and the lady crane operators and..........

• Like 2

Emasculated men who pedastalise women will sooner or later get angry too.

take a deep breath,your medication and stay out of topics which making you angry...much happier life...

read in another topic a few days back a pretty harsh comment:

"Thai man are the laziest life form on earth"

harsh-but somehow true...

but i think they are not born like this,the woman/grandparents spoil them to much and the result is this kind of male (work)force...

my one will also be a boy-but parented in a similar way as i got brought up... extras are not for free...

I totally agree, from what I've seen the boys can do no wrong. All of the work and responsibility is given to the girls at a very young age, where as the boys are not really expected to do much of anything. Like father, like son!

That is hardly "spine of thailand"

How many female bus drivers, computer programmers, physicists, sewage workers are there?

Zero to a few percent

Jeez no wonder why men are losing so many rights in the West, but YOU are too. When you find out, it is too late.

There are a few, yes. But the average city woman, if she works, will work in office and look to get pregnant and live off a man.

The typical work of a western woman since feminism has not changed - clerical.

Most sewage workers I have seen in Thailand 80% have been women. Dentists 70%. Doctors 40%.

I guess you have never been to Thailand. It is a female dominated country. Come and have a look.biggrin.png

I have reflected on this over time. I do really agree with some of the points made here, certainly it begins in the raising of Thai boys. OK, that said, I want to state that I really appreciate Thai males who want the female to support their drinking, Mia Noi , geeks, etc. why? Because when this farang arrived to live here as a retired educator with a secure moderate income....well, I was viewed as being a desirable mate!

In a USA street survey passers by were asked to name a famous woman from history. Nearly everyone could not name a single famous woman.

Can you name a female scientist apart from marie curie? Are there any world famous female chefs or poets?

This is all due to female choices, they look for a man who will sacrifice himself for her, they want easy life. Thatis my experience.

Jane Goodall, Rachel Carson. Joan of Arc. Irma Rombauer Joy of Cooking.

You forgot "Cooking with Pooh"

Mary Shelley did something or other too.

Edited by BritManToo

I can see a few of the TEFLErs and otherfailures having a go at Crazy Chef. Nothing wrong about his observations. It really depends on what industry you are working in. I have had mixed experience , but have thankfully got a very good team of Thai staff after rooting out the dross.

• Like 1

Even in Canada it has been noted by unbiased teachers that many foreign males are treated by their mothers as little gods. Spoiling these male children does little good in teaching them good values including work. So the women may be the back bones of the Thai nation but you do not have to go much further to see who is the problem behind the thrones. I have noticed that Thais seem to defer to their children many times and that may have to do with the expectation that the children are responsible for their parents retirement.

• Like 1

Even in Canada it has been noted by unbiased teachers that many foreign males are treated by their mothers as little gods. Spoiling these male children does little good in teaching them good values including work. So the women may be the back bones of the Thai nation but you do not have to go much further to see who is the problem behind the thrones. I have noticed that Thais seem to defer to their children many times and that may have to do with the expectation that the children are responsible for their parents retirement.

valid point...same as the one with the chicken and the egg...understood.

but in the most cases( in know) it's the girls who caring for their parents...

You are absolutely right. I have friends with Thai partners who have children from previous Thai relationships. Generally it is the girls who receive the discipline from their mothers while the boys can do nothing wrong. I have discussed this issue with some of my friends wives when observing the conduct between children and their parents in and around my rural area and they have concurred with your conclusion. However, I wonder if the same conclusion can be drawn regarding urbanites?

may it is confessed to my area though i would like to read your observations.

Well, if their boss is a soft touch, they'll take liberties.

If you don't mess around and show them who is boss they'll be less likely to slack off and mess around.

If their boss is a farang then you'd better be at the top of your game or you'll end up with a horde of locusts taking everything.

Thailand has the highest number of female CEO's globally. So if you are a guy wanting to work for a women come to Thailand and you have a better chance than working in any other country of having a female boss. And don't forget Karma. biggrin.png

Edited by thailiketoo

We all owe a great debt to our mothers, the "spine" that holds most families together. I can't generalise about whether men or women work harder or better; there are good and bad examples from both sexes. Would we have less wars and more peace if women ruled the world? All the despots from recent history were male. Many female leaders have taken a "macho" view to national security and militarism, but I can't think of any who have turned out to be like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and the other men of extreme terror.

Edited by champers