Four Injured In Explosion On Bangkok Bus

george

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting thread. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but I do know that in grandscale world terror, things are seldom as they appear.

I think one has to ask the simple question: Who benefits from the act of terror before formulating a theory?

We do know that the guy who gets his hands dirty is usually far removed from the guy(s) pulling the strings.

We know that there are intelligence agencies whose day to day job is demonizing the Muslim on the world stage. We know the typical method used to demonize the Muslim is civil unrest. Months and years of prep goes into these activities. An entire cast is groomed and funded to keep this unrest going. Again, the guys pulling the strings never get their hands dirty.

I don't know who is behind all this but the last place I would look is in the Muslim communtiy, they have nothing to gain from this and everything to lose.

My Thai girlfriend, a few months ago, mentioned while reading the news that a bomb was placed in a motorbike in the south and apparently detonated with a mobile phone. She is telling me the story when I asked her: Do you know a single Thai, Muslim or Buddist who would donate their motorbike for such an act? She still didn't get it. In everyday affairs, a motorbike is prized. There are hundreds of cheaper options. I did get her thinking beyond the obvious.

News report from March 9th:-

POLITICAL TURMOIL

Bomb blasts at Gen Prem's residence : updated

A powerful bomb exploded at a police booth in front of the residence of Privy Council's chief Gen Prem Tinsulanonda Thursday afternoon, injuring two foreign nationals, police said.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2006/03/09...es_20002362.php

It is important to cast one's mind back to this incident.

Obviously certain politically motivated individuals want to frighten the public for their

own ends. I do NOT imply Muslims !

Bomb blasts at Gen Prem's residence : updated

Thai politics can be extremely difficult for an outsider to fathom, but I am quite sure that the explosion on the bus that is the topic of this thread is not in the least politically motivated, which would make your post several thousand miles off topic.

---------------

Maestro