Woman dies in Phuket bike-pickup collision

webfact

So better trained traffic police checking bad drivers qualifications, addressing road issues, setting an example and catching illegal drivers.

Fines imposed more readably for bad driving or no licence.

Money raised put into better training and a higher test standard.

A basic road training/bike riding training course rolled out for all riders and school children.

Thailand's roads can be made safer. Just needs the government to take the lead.

A.hysterically funny post. I have never heard of a thai policeman citing someone for reckless driving. That would mean they were useful. People would learn if they did get cited. With the kinds of foolishness I see here on the road, it is no wonder this does not happen more often. I have no idea where I am going, but I know I have to get there quickly. Sheer stupidity.

I had it one time.

A police man stopped my car after i took a corner and told me that i had to turn on the signal light 30 mtr before the corner and not at the last moment.

I apologized off-course and he tanked me and wished me well.

He left me completely perplexed behind. Lol

• 1 month later...

"The driver of a motorbike was injured and his female passenger died"

"Police named the dead man as O Talayleing, 27, a local man."

Was it a man or a woman that died?

Read the news article again ...

Neither victim was wearing a helmet.On Monday evening another motorcyclist was killed when he slammed into the rear of a 10-wheel truck travelling along Thepkrasatri Road in Mai Khao.

Police named the dead man as O Talayleing, 27, a local man.

Thanks, my bad. However when the title is so poorly written it's quite hard to read.

"The driver of a motorbike was injured and his female passenger died when he changed lanes in front of A female motorcycle’s passenger die and a male driver injure after he changed lane in front of a pickup truck yesterday morning (November 26)."

Also when the title is regarding a woman dying, why is more emphasis placed on a completely different accident?

Good for you bounty.

I think most of us would have trouble understand this article.