Police to examine assets seized from former CIB chief

webfact

Wow, this reminds me of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.

20,000 items seized?

How big somebody's greediness can be it's over my head.....................

How very true.

However, let us hope these items are not stored in a rice warehouse, as we all know how things evaporated there.

This loot would need to be supervised very, very carefully.

It can't be talked about. Go search, connect the dots, there are lots of hints out there that will point you in the right direction.

The paper we can't quote here drops a few not so subtle hints in their recent report.

Just did.

Wow. If the allegation that they used HM name to collect some of these items is true, I can understand the LM charges.

Not only that, linked to the Southern violence. I have heard rumours that not all the violence in the south is linked to insurgents, but also to a large part is a turf war.

This case ties into the NCPO's effort to clamp down on Southern violence and LM.

If convicted, these suspects are in deeeep manure.

I like your signature (then, than, your, you're) You can lead a horse to water.....

Still cringing at the amount of people on here and beyond who see this as a crackdown on corruption, rather than a purge related to something we can`t discuss facepalm.gif

Undoubtedly the majority of vehement supporters of the coup are completely ignorant to what`s going on around them, which helps explain their puzzling position.

Still cringing at the amount of people on here and beyond who see this as a crackdown on corruption, rather than a purge related to something we can`t discuss facepalm.gif

Undoubtedly the majority of vehement supporters of the coup are completely ignorant to what`s going on around them, which helps explain their puzzling position.

Have some understanding. It cannot be talked about legally. People are trying to understand what is happening, but are hampered by lack of knowledge which is difficult to find if you don't know how or where to look.

Sometimes all you need is contained in two words... and then Pandora's box opens.

Its not a crackdown on corruption, so theres no corruption ...right ?

Those who are against everything the army does have to attempt to make something up out of nothing, but cant explain it too sensitive, yea great excuse, cant disprove anything because we cant discuss it and haven't really said anything only come up with insinuations and rumors.

Get a grip, any corruption that is exposed and wiped out is a step in the right direction, but you would rather it didn't happen because....emm well cant say.

Search Google

Uncle Pongpat Divorce

The scary thing is if we are to understand that this is not about corruption and if the charges and accounts of this event are true, then it is safe to say that unlawful detention, coercion, etc. is well known by the authorities and those in power. That going after 'anyone' for corruption in order to reach some other goal insinuates that this type of activity (corruption, etc) is pandemic (which most know to be true) and that there is zero will to combat it.

I.E. It is OK to be corrupt and act this way no matter what your position is.

20,000 items seized, over 2,000,000,000 baht cash found, 11 houses and more. And this fool is out on bail? Can you believe it? The innocent Burmese are still locked up without bail in Samui, and this turd is walking the streets. Where is the justice? What does this say about the Thai justice system? What are the chances he will actually be convicted, and spend time in prison? What ever happened to the Red Bull super freak? Did his case ever even go to trial? Did he spend one day in jail for murdering the motorcycle policeman in cold blood, with his speeding Ferrari?

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Still cringing at the amount of people on here and beyond who see this as a crackdown on corruption, rather than a purge related to something we can`t discuss alt=facepalm.gif>

Its not a crackdown on corruption, so theres no corruption ...right ?

Those who are against everything the army does have to attempt to make something up out of nothing, but cant explain it too sensitive, yea great excuse, cant disprove anything because we cant discuss it and haven't really said anything only come up with insinuations and rumors.

Get a grip, any corruption that is exposed and wiped out is a step in the right direction, but you would rather it didn't happen because....emm well cant say.

Seriously, who has the authority over the military to investigate it for any corruption? I can only think of possibly two independent entities, the NACC and the Monarch. Can anyone point to such investigations or is the military presumed to be always incorruptible?

Wow, this reminds me of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.

20,000 items seized?

How big somebody's greediness can be it's over my head.....................

Costas old buddy, do yourself a favour and read up about this is all really about. All isn`t as it seems. Even the BBC are hinting at it.

I can`t say it on here either or Ill get banned but it`s all there. Go and educate yourself smile.png

I don't know what are you talking about.

Would you care to elaborate?

As I said no I can`t.

But, as one of the posters who seems obsessed with the previous government and hasn`t quite grasped what this is all about, it would do you good to go out and read more about it.

Andrew MacGregors facebook page is a good start.

I would think you were lucky you did not post an actual link to that facebook page you mentioned, that would have been enough to get you banned, or at least sent on "holidays". It is absolutely riddled with anti-junta trash talk and mentions the Royal Family in negative ways. Pity anyone who takes any notice of that rubbish talk.

You remind me of Phipodon who relies heavily on rubbish sites like Asian Correspondent and equally rubbish writers like Bangkok Pundit to push their case.

Must be terrible to be so desperate to come out on top of a futile argument.