how can I delete my account with Thaivisa.com?

vantam

Mai dai, your content is too 'precious'. Nik won't be deleted. Just don't post.

see ya wink.png

ummmmmm, another question, how can I delete a posting that's as meaningless as this is...

How strange your reaction is- daveA's was the best bit of advice you have received so far. Of course you can contact admin who may just delete your account and go through and delete every one of your posts as has been suggested, or you can change your IP address frequently, or you can just walk away and forget the place. What would you do in the real world?

see ya wink.png

ummmmmm, another question, how can I delete a posting that's as meaningless as this is...

How strange your reaction is- daveA's was the best bit of advice you have received so far. Of course you can contact admin who may just delete your account and go through and delete every one of your posts as has been suggested, or you can change your IP address frequently, or you can just walk away and forget the place. What would you do in the real world?

thanks,

In real world, we delete accounts as we wish.

walk away and forget the place ?....wow, I wish I knew how to do that here.

I am simply trying to return my keys to them because I am not coming back here, it's very simple and normally in civilized world there is an option to do that..... I guess not here.

that is why I wanna get the hell out.

ciao,

I just got the answer from somebody,

No way to delete accounts on this page...

so....... so long

see ya wink.png

thanks,

In real world, we delete accounts as we wish.

walk away and forget the place ?....wow, I wish I knew how to do that here.

I am simply trying to return my keys to them because I am not coming back here, it's very simple and normally in civilized world there is an option to do that..... I guess not here.

that is why I wanna get the hell out.

ciao,

I just got the answer from somebody,

No way to delete accounts on this page...

so....... so long

They gave you keys? Dayum...

(EDIT: Btw, if you do come back to have a sneaky look, you may notice that the post I quoted was when you first got the answer from somebody).

Edited by Slip