Kim Jong-un has a new conspiracy theory: Washington invented Ebola

webfact

The guy is not so dumb afterall! He knows more than some of our conventional media folks.

And there's no chance he could be confused with another Kim Jong Un. By law there is only un ... one. How special can you be?

Dictator: 'I am the Un and only'

By HARRIET COOKE

Published: 3 hrs ago
Anyone sharing the name of Kim Jong-un was ordered to change it by the North Korean dictator’s father, it has emerged.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6147222/Dictatorship-said-there-can-only-be-one-Kim-Jong-un.html

Edited by Suradit69

Illumanati. Yeah right that's the ticket. Does Thailand attract the tin foil hat set at high rates or is it just internet forums in general?

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You mean like the tin foil hats that believed the Gulf of Tonkin event that started the Vietnam War was a false flag or the tin foil hats that believed there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

The truth is you have no proof the Illuminati doesn’t exist or that the US did not created this Ebola virus, so why act like you know something special or that people that think differently than you are not as intelligent?

• Like 1

Illumanati. Yeah right that's the ticket. Does Thailand attract the tin foil hat set at high rates or is it just internet forums in general?

You mean like the tin foil hats that believed the Gulf of Tonkin event that started the Vietnam War was a false flag or the tin foil hats that believed there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

The truth is you have no proof the Illuminati doesn’t exist or that the US did not created this Ebola virus, so why act like you know something special or that people that think differently than you are not as intelligent?

"People that think differently than you"....

Uh huh.

quote-former-us-president-drug-baron-and

No reason to disbelieve North Korea.

But in the 1990s - another moment in time when an event in North Korea varies (some say it happened in 1991 and others in 1994), the late dictator, then 50 (or 53) years old, set a golfing standard that will assuredly never be surpassed. It occurred at the grand opening of the Pyongyang Golf Complex, which contains North Korea's only 18-hole golf course.

After picking up a golf club that day for the very first time in his life, the Dear Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea fired a 38-under-par round of 34 at Pyongyang. According to the 17 security guards who observed the performance, the score included an amazing 11 aces. Naturally, the event was dutifully reported to the North Korean masses by the state news agency.

Edited by Chicog

Not the same level of things dude.

I understand your just expressing your opinion, that’s what a forum is all about but the tin foil hat/conspiracy theory labels people throw around so much today to discredit opposing views for me are frustrating. So many tin foil hat issues have reveled themselves over time not to be conspiracy theory but fact.

There is a lot going on behind the scenes of which the average people of the world are not aware and the real agendas of many situations have proved themselves out over time to be merely a method of manipulation.

• Like 1

Yep. Washington also invented the flu, the plague and radical dictators that slaughter hundreds of thousands of their own for shhyyttes and giggles. While we are at it, we also invented aliens and Bigfoot for reasons that yet remain unknown.

Yeah, right... Perhaps you would like to explain WHY the CDC holds patents on the Ebola virus....

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/ebolapatent.asp

It would be explained for you if you read the whole thing. They separated out a gene and patented that so that no one could profit by doing research on it. From your link:

The CDC does hold some patents on life forms, but it generally does this for the common good, so a commercial company can't come along and patent it. The CDC lets researchers work with the strain without fees.

It's pretty unlikely that the US invented the Ebola Virus. It's REALLY unlikely that Kim Jong-Un would be the one to find out and tell the world about it.

When the rumour start that a country has invented Ebola and that country wants to deny it, what's easier then spread the rumour that North-Korea is the source of the rumour? Bluff, double bluff, triple bluff, etc.

Do you think he'll tell us who really killed JFK?

Why do you believe the official story ? blink.png

Ebola virus has been around a heck of a lot longer than the US has even existed, it may have been adapted or messed with and sure it has been just like they work, study and isolate aspects of all the most dangerous viruses known to man, plus no doubt make a few of their own in the process.

Edited by englishoak

Ebola virus has been around a heck of a lot longer than the US has even existed, it may have been adapted or messed with and sure it has been just like they work, study and isolate aspects of all the most dangerous viruses known to man, plus no doubt make a few of their own in the process.

I have seen "Outbreak" too. It was fiction you know.

biggrin.png

I have seen "Outbreak" too. It was fiction you know.

biggrin.png

Why because science isnt advanced enough to manipulate or adapt a virus ? and no one would ever consider weaponising anything medicine comes up with right ? and no one would research into or store/use biological weaponry would they, thats why theres international law against and regulating it facepalm.gif

I dont believe btw the ebola virus is US made but your being a complete tool if you dont think its doable or hasnt been so for decades.

So I guess you do believe the official story on JFK, say no more. crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZL4v7J7m

Edited by englishoak

Why because science isnt advanced enough to manipulate or adapt a virus ? and no one would ever consider weaponising anything medicine comes up with right ? and no one would research into or store/use biological weaponry would they, thats why theres international law against and regulating it facepalm.gif

I dont believe btw the ebola virus is US made but your being a complete tool if you dont think its doable or hasnt been so for decades.

So I guess you do believe the official story on JFK, say no more. crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZL4v7J7m

Yes and the moon landings were faked, right?

rolleyes.gif

"People that think differently than you"....

Uh huh.

quote-former-us-president-drug-baron-and

No reason to disbelieve North Korea.

But in the 1990s - another moment in time when an event in North Korea varies (some say it happened in 1991 and others in 1994), the late dictator, then 50 (or 53) years old, set a golfing standard that will assuredly never be surpassed. It occurred at the grand opening of the Pyongyang Golf Complex, which contains North Korea's only 18-hole golf course.

After picking up a golf club that day for the very first time in his life, the Dear Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea fired a 38-under-par round of 34 at Pyongyang. According to the 17 security guards who observed the performance, the score included an amazing 11 aces. Naturally, the event was dutifully reported to the North Korean masses by the state news agency.

David Icke the man who claims to have seen aliens,and every other apparitions on this Planet and beyond! Just look him up on Wiki,the ultimate Fruitcake who has made a career of being a proffessional conspricy theorist,anyone who is a follower needs to get a reality check,ASAP,with your Psychiatrist,yes it really is that serious!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

Edited by MAJIC

Yes and the moon landings were faked, right?

rolleyes.gif

Nope but it dosnt mean im stupid enough to suck up stories of magic bullets or pretend tech dosnt exist to produce bio weapons if they chose either. You apparently do giggle.gif

Excellent the truth is coming out at last and of course the man behind it was Obama. After all he did come from that part of the world and he probably brought it with him for just this sort of eventuality. These kids can be quite bright you know. I gather the USA also invented AIDS and that comes from monkeys and we all know where monkeys come from so he must have brought that along to the USA along with the Ebola virus. That man has a lot to answer for.

Now I must go and find the nurse I haven't had my tablets this morning.

Oh gawd. The poor ole US was also cited by nut jobs like Jong-un for kicking off AIDS through injecting monkey parts into humans. I think the US could come up with something a bit more effective if these conspiracy theories were true. Toadie belongs in the same grave as Mugabe.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

North Korea certainly did not invent this rumor - I recently spent 5 years in the Congo, where Ebola was first " discovered" about three decades ago by Dr. Peter Piot, who has been one of the heros in the fight against AIDS, which has also inspired similar paranoid rumors. The scientific community now agrees that Ebola is carried by certain wild animals - most notably fruit bats -and is transferred to humans when those animals are consumed as " bush meat". All known outbreaks have begun in remote areas, where bush meat is popular. The challenge has been for the African authorities to quarantine those affected areas and keep the virus from spreading to populated urban areas. The Congolese and Ugandans succeeded in doing this - while recently the Liberians, Sierra Leonians and Guineans have failed miserably. One of the big obstacles is the refusal by some Africans to accept any responsibility or modify their behaviour - much easier to blame the White Man! smile.png

Too much common sense and scientific acuity for this thread. More fun to roll along with the idea that Obama is in the White House basement stirring up pots of Ebola variations, with plans to drop it in aerosol spray cans (labeled as baby cleaner), using B-52's, upon unsuspecting West Africans. Watch out PRK, you're next!

The guy is not so dumb afterall! He knows more than some of our conventional media folks.

yea, and I heard he makes a lovely baked potatoes garnished with MSG, cooked over rocks slathered in kerosene and set alight.

Ok, I jest slightly, but that was an actual meal cooked by a N.Korean Army officials for a group of visiting farang.