Didn't realise the Triton was as big as it is.

giddyup

Because i provide for My Thai Family choices.The Civic, is my choice and changes at 7.K in Auto with 200KPH easily met on E85 Fuel,..Plus i feel happy for Folks that can afford more than Me. Clearly You Dont. Some good came from this Post,i found out the Nissan has 4WD.biggrin.png

I have absolutely no problem with other opinions or any problem with other peoples choices. I do have a Vigo and a Mazda 2 and just ordered the new X-Trail. I still I think that the pick up is the best value for money in Thailand.

If someone reports he bought a Altis, Civic, Ranger, Camry, E-Class, S-Class I never ever criticized anyone here before in the way you do that all the time!

If I see a someone in a new S-Class or Bentley in Thailand I have no envy in a negative way. And you can be 101% sure that I don`t envy anybody in a Accord or Civic...

It`s just annoying each and every time someone mention the word "Fortuner" , "Pick up", "Ranger" or "Diesel" here, to read your comments... It reminds me of this guys:

82691.jpg

Although you have been very modest by your standard in this thread.

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homework................whistling.gif .....................facepalm.gif .........................smile.png

You rascal, didn't do it eh..........rolleyes.gif

You're right, I didn't measure it first, but it will still fit. I don't think there's anything smaller in a pickup now anyway and I wasn't going to buy a sedan. Driving back from Rayong yesterday I hit a stretch of road that would have shaken my previous car (Jazz) to pieces.

Don't ya just love what thought does and then after thoughts. Perhaps a little re-construction reno of the car port is in order.

Didn't I say that it will still fit in the carport? So why would it need reconstruction?

Oh Gee! Depends on your mood I guess and how tight the squeeze is coupled with the door swing and if both vehicles are in. Sorry for daring to add my 2 Satang man.

• Like 1

When I had the house built, the builders plans showed a large carport. Obviously in a carport 30-40cm difference in car length does not matter. I said I wanted a garage, but the dimensions stayed the same. When I was looking for a truck five years ago, only the D-Max would fit, as long as I stuck a motorbike tyre on the wall to avoid smashing the bumper as I squeezed it in. Good builder, though he gave the lame excuse that as rich farang, he thought I would buy a car. Before our house he had built at least a dozen farang houses locally and was well aware that they all had a truck ur SUV.

On the truck/car debate, up country it is a no-brainer. Whether or not the car will get through the potholes or not, the suspension is set for comfort and possibly handling. It is far more delicate than a truck, which is designed as a workhorse. Anyway truck fine for me and wife in front seats, kids too busy playing and fighting in the rear seats and anyone outside in steerage class is getting a free ride and can always get out and wait for a bus if they are not happy.

• Like 2