Real Madrid's Fabio Cannavaro tattooed in Thailand

webfact

Real Madrid's Fabio Cannavaro tattooed in Thailand
By Coconuts Bangkok

can1.jpg
Photo: Ajarn Noo Kanpai

PATHUM THANI: -- A 41-year-old Italian footballer joined the ranks of famous people tattooed by Ajarn Noo Kanpai on Saturday.

Fabio Cannavaro, a former Real Madrid center back, reportedly obtained “Pert Lok” and “Chat Petch” yantra tattoos, both believed to bring success to the bearer.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/12/08/real-madrids-fabio-cannavaro-tattooed-thailand

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-12-08

Could have gone to about any temple in Thailand and had the same work done for 500 baht.

No mention of the price he paid, but it wont have been cheap.

Another clueless farang.

Oh? Aren't the clueless farang paying say 300 USD for a pair of sneakers, 1000 USD upwards for bags with some stupid logo on them when they could have gotten the same items without the logos or even with the logos for a fraction of the price?

Brand consumerish is started by farangs i believe. It's why people pay so much for an iphone when any smart phone would have done it.

FYI getting a sak yant isn't like buying a certain brand i believe it goes deeper than that getting a sak yant by a famous arjan has more religious significance compared to getting one by an unknown.

Edited by ultimate weapon

Are you just jealous no one would picture you in the paper for getting a tatt, or are you simply envious that he could afford to pay Ajarn Noo's price?

How about posting up some pix of your Ajarn Noo artwork and the prices you paid.

Is his magic any more magic than the same artwork that can be had in lets say, Praphradaeng (for about 1/100th of the price?).

Last time I heard those haa tao cost 50k baht.

If you go to his temple, you will be lucky if he even tattoos you, usually done by one of his trainess, if you are lucky he will give you a blessing.

Ask the Thais about him.

Why TF would I pay his outrageous prices.

Why TF would I even want a sak yant, I am a farang not a Cambodian.

• Like 1

Are you just jealous no one would picture you in the paper for getting a tatt, or are you simply envious that he could afford to pay Ajarn Noo's price?

How about posting up some pix of your Ajarn Noo artwork and the prices you paid.

Is his magic any more magic than the same artwork that can be had in lets say, Praphradaeng (for about 1/100th of the price?).

If you go to his temple, you will be lucky if he even tattoos you, usually done by one of his trainess, if you are lucky he will give you a blessing.

Ask the Thais about him.

You don't want his sak yants it's fine don't worry many rich farangs like angelina jolie for example and this footballer are getting them. Arjan noo is still highly sought after. Same logic employed by people who don't want an iphone6 as they find it too expensive but not to worry many others want it.

• Like 1

Could have gone to about any temple in Thailand and had the same work done for 500 baht.

Another clueless farang.

Oh? Aren't the clueless farang paying say 300 USD for a pair of sneakers, 1000 USD upwards for bags with some stupid logo on them when they could have gotten the same items without the logos or even with the logos for a fraction of the price?

Brand consumerish is started by farangs i believe. It's why people pay so much for an iphone when any smart phone would have done it.

FYI getting a sak yant isn't like buying a certain brand i believe it goes deeper than that getting a sak yant by a famous arjan has more religious significance compared to getting one by an unknown.

Both are equally stupid in my opinion.

• Like 2

Another clueless farang.

i believe it goes deeper than that getting a sak yant by a famous arjan has more religious significance compared to getting one by an unknown.

Totally clueless, on the concept of sak yant.

Never mind, you sound like one of those Sinaporean Chinese types that is more than happy to throw his money away for good karma.

Press on, you are the man, how may sak yant do you have, where did you get them and how much did you pay.

Werent ripped off on On Nut 25 were you?

Another clueless farang.

i believe it goes deeper than that getting a sak yant by a famous arjan has more religious significance compared to getting one by an unknown.

Never mind, you sound like one of those Sinaporean Chinese types that is more than happy to throw his money away for good karma.

Press on, you are the man, how may sak yant do you have, where did you get them and how much did you pay.

Oh please cut the crap and stop the racist comment about singaporean chinese throwing away his money.

The person in the picture isn't a singaporean chinese is he? I am sure he is well aware that he is paying a much higher price compared to elsewhere yet he doesn't mind so did angelina jolie spend her money on arjan nu and both of them aren't singaporean chinese. This shows that many non chinese singaporeans pay high amounts of money to get tattoed by him.

Look you don't need to get one from him since i think you cannot afford it but spare us the moralistic preaching.

Actually i find it really odd for you to just say singaporean chinese when i am sure the majority of arjan nu's clients should be local thais who want to get sak yants from him and not to mention the number of international famous stars hollywood and sports from the west who want to be tattoed by him. I can bet his singapore clientale don't really number much at all.

Another clueless farang.

I guess when you earn 2 or 3 million baht a week you can give the temples a miss...

Must admit I don't get why he is wai--ing.

Not something I have done for the last 5 years, A kap or a nod does me.

Edited by berybert

Another clueless farang.

Oh please cut the crap and stop the racist comment about singaporean chinese throwing away his money.

The person in the picture isn't a singaporean chinese is he? I am sure he is well aware that he is paying a much higher price compared to elsewhere yet he doesn't mind so did angelina jolie spend her money on arjan nu and both of them aren't singaporean chinese. This shows that many non chinese singaporeans pay high amounts of money to get tattoed by him.

Look you don't need to get one from him since i think you cannot afford it but spare us the moralistic preaching.

Actually i find it really odd for you to just say singaporean chinese when i am sure the majority of arjan nu's clients should be local thais who want to get sak yants from him and not to mention the number of international famous stars hollywood and sports from the west who want to be tattoed by him. I can bet his singapore clientale don't really number much at all.

Most of the Farang do it for TV and papers, and most of the Thai do it because they believe it is spiritual, what ever rocks their boat

Sorry, but for people like this to get yantra tattoos is about the same as me carrying rosary beads, studying the Koran or going to daily prayers in some mosque somewhere. Of no relevance.

Certainly not against people getting tattoos (have enough myself). I seem to remember the large billboard near Swampy stating that it is very wrong for falangs to get these tats.

Confusing as to why this is news.............................rolleyes.gif

Ask the Thais about him.

Then why do you care what Fabio does?

An idiot tatooed by a crook

Why is one an idiot and one a crook?

Because if it because the idiot is being tatooed (sic), there are an awful lot of them about, hardly painting a great picture in regard to people who get tattooed, and the crook? Because he charges high prices, surely that is a case of offer and acceptance? Any other way of looking at it, is a crooked way of looking at life.

Unless of course, there is other evidence, not witnessed in this thread that I am not party to.

Ajarn Noo could claim to best the best paid tattooer of the world. . . . .

not kidding you , but after the Angelina Jolie deal, tens of thousands of ladies stormed his place,

He can do a mantra tattoo within 15-20 minutes and it's 250 Dollars.

Imagine his turn around of a single day, like I said, they SWAMP him waiting out there if necessaray for a few days just to be tattooed by the guy who tattooed A.J.

I wouldn't joke about him . .he is real

angelina jolie got a sak yant by arjan noo and i know of one girl that did the same.

you know of one, I'd say we know of tens of thousands that went to see Ajaarn Noo after he tattooed A.J.

He is the best paid tattooer on earth, maybe only to be topped by Horiyoshi of Nakano.

250 bucks in 20 minutes, try to top that. One day has 20 x 20 minutes, sums up to 5K bucks a day.

would you not love to fumble around with a sharp stick for 100K a month, minus the incense ?

No kidding, that's what is is, That's why Ajaarn Noo puts up with such a mollified, earnest face.

The CHARM and the STRENGTH of a SAK YANT must come to you, no matter what

Just stop kidding or bickering about people who choose to be tattooed by him. It is something special.

Edited by crazygreg44

Sak Yant is real. I have been involved in this art for a few years now and have met Ajarn Noo on several occassions. He is expensive because he is at the top of the tree so to speak (he was famous in Thailand long before AJ). I have translated some of his books so consider myself well informed. He did the first Yant for AJ free, in return for the pictures. She came back later to have a Tiger done by him (she paid for that one).

For those that ridicule Sak Yant, I have witnessed enough to know that the power is real.

• Like 2

Sak Yant is real. I have been involved in this art for a few years now and have met Ajarn Noo on several occassions. He is expensive because he is at the top of the tree so to speak (he was famous in Thailand long before AJ). I have translated some of his books so consider myself well informed. He did the first Yant for AJ free, in return for the pictures. She came back later to have a Tiger done by him (she paid for that one).

For those that ridicule Sak Yant, I have witnessed enough to know that the power is real.

Get ready to be bashed now. It's going to be some type of thai magic mambo jumbo they say. What can you say when some of these farang don't even believe in their own religions anymore like christianity they find sak yants even more hilarious. They all look the same they say you could get it done by some village monk for 500 bht.

angelina jolie got a sak yant by arjan noo and i know of one girl that did the same.

you know of one, I'd say we know of tens of thousands that went to see Ajaarn Noo after he tattooed A.J.

He is the best paid tattooer on earth, maybe only to be topped by Horiyoshi of Nakano.

250 bucks in 20 minutes, try to top that. One day has 20 x 20 minutes, sums up to 5K bucks a day.

would you not love to fumble around with a sharp stick for 100K a month, minus the incense ?

No kidding, that's what is is, That's why Ajaarn Noo puts up with such a mollified, earnest face.

Just stop kidding or bickering about people who choose to be tattooed by him. It is something special.

To be honest i am sure there are farang tattoers out there that get such clientale. So many people have tattoes nowadays. Almost all sports stars for example from the west and i am sure they get theirs done by some top farang tattoist who charges them premium prices and it's accepted nobody mocks him for it.

• Like 1

To be honest i am sure there are farang tattoers out there that get such clientale. So many people have tattoes nowadays. Almost all sports stars for example from the west and i am sure they get theirs done by some top farang tattoist who charges them premium prices and it's accepted nobody mocks him for it.

yes, there are in the west . .TOP Tattooers who take 250- 400 USD and more per hour.

But not compared to the time rate Ajarn Noo takes to complete a 250 Dollar tattoo. He is one of the fastest

Myself I used to work in a streetshop tattoo. We got paid per 30 minute wise. I made 300 USD every other day and compared to what Ajarn Noo is doing, I feel like a poor old sod

PS I never intended this to be a mocking post. My intentions are pure and real. If people feel offended, I kindly offer them mailing a 3oo THB mirror with EMS on my own expense.

Have your day

Edited by crazygreg44