New Honda Move Motorbike

umbanda

Yes it looks quite nice, 110cc engine and idle stop.

Does it says 62,3 km per liter? If it does impressive man.

http://news.boxzaracing.com/view/2259

Honda makes good scooters I give them thatwink.png

I am not so happy with our scoopy, it's cheap and nasty but our pcx150 is smooth as silk and easily the best scout I ever owned.

Yes it looks quite nice, 110cc engine and idle stop.

Does it says 62,3 km per liter? If it does impressive man.

http://news.boxzaracing.com/view/2259

Honda makes good scooters I give them thatwink.png

I am not so happy with our scoopy, it's cheap and nasty but our pcx150 is smooth as silk and easily the best scout I ever owned.

You get what you pay for, so given the PCX is substantially more expensive than the Scoopy, you would expect it to be better!

Looks exactly like a "Click" priced like a "Click" what's the point?

Smaller wheels, smaller engine, smaller bike, for smaller ladies who no like scoopy?

Exactky like a Click? Smaller wheels?

post-183983-0-31307900-1418196432_thumb. post-183983-0-40083200-1418196495_thumb.

Edited by umbanda

Smaller wheels, smaller engine, smaller bike, for smaller ladies who no like scoopy?

Exactky like a Click? Smaller wheels?

attachicon.gifClick1.jpg attachicon.gifHonda Moove.JPEG

Yes. Click/14" wheels; Moove/12" wheels.

Honda moove engine is provided with a Moove 110 cc PGM-FI which is claimed capable of running so far 63 km/liter, ber 3D LED headlamp, then planting feature ACG starter, Idling Stop System, CBS, as well as Helmet-in feature, do not forget to also wear the tires Tubeless Moove with tire size front 100/90-12 and size 110/90-12 for the size of the rear tire.

Honda motorcycle Thailand is optimistic that his latest matik if able to attract young people because it has a very sleek shape and sporty, much less the price offered affordable enough that only 49.700 bath. New Honda Moove 2014 comes in three color options: red, blue-white, black and white as well as one more two-tone color.

Yea it looks like a poor mans Click, once you own a click you never go backwards? I still have the original click, got wider rims 3.25 and loaded it up with 120/70 in the back and 100/70 14 inch in the front with schedule maintenance it is still running today with 70,000 KM, like it was new!

Today I got a 2014 Click 125 CC without the Idle, although the idle is a nice feature which I have on my 2013 PCX it tends to give me problems like draining the battery quicker. You will noticed that if hesitates a little when you hit the throttle it is time to change the battery before it goes out completely. The Click also is water cool which I like.

Exactly mate, this new Move bike is designed for small cute Thai girl asses, not male expats's unless they want to look like a total assbiggrin.png

My wife wanted the damn scoopy and not the click despite my effords to made her go for the click, and I fell cramped on it, well it's her bike anyway.

It's okay for beer runs due to the flat board so you can carry one box of beers (cans) in one go, handy.wink.png

Edited by guzzi850m2