Police officer fired, faces probe for 'forgery'

Lite Beer

We should have a " Police Officer Gets Fired Day " every year in Thailand as, of some 23,675

tips/suggestions/videos/complaints this, I believe was the first " FIRED" solution. He's probably still mumbling to himself " transferred, unassigned, why just me ?"

"Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars...." Did police hold some lottery to find sacrificial lamb to toss to press? Somehow busting a cop for busting a knocking shop doesn't really sound all that much like a crackdown on corruption, but like most of the crackdowns, political retribution.

When no police action is taken, there is often criticism.

When police action is taken, there is often criticism.

Speculation, in any case, seems an abundant commodity.

Fact or additional information is lacking from self appointed experts on Thai internal affairs.

Fact or additional information sadly lacking from most news reports. Thai Journo's do not seem to know how to ask proper questions. Even if it is reported "In answer to the question as to who actually owns the XXXC parlor POL Maj XYZ answered that he was not at liberty to answer that question. Journo's have to learn to ask questions & Police have to learn get used to being asked. Who,knows, one day the might even start answering some. But if they are never asked, they will never answer & news items will continue to be full of confusing un-researched semi-facts & self aggrandizement.

• Like 1

In the good old USA Thank God all the Police are honest and love all the citzens they police

I never heard of anything bad and Bas****ds make over 60,000 USA dollars a year

How we're you able to log on and make this post as I thought U.S. prisons didn't allow inmates to have Internet access.

Why are lying and saying I am in Prison

If you are in Thailand I may sue you.

Or Meet me in face in Pattaya I will buy you a beer and then teach you some manners

Ok, you're out now...that explains it.

Edited by Pib

"Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars...." Did police hold some lottery to find sacrificial lamb to toss to press? Somehow busting a cop for busting a knocking shop doesn't really sound all that much like a crackdown on corruption, but like most of the crackdowns, political retribution.

When no police action is taken, there is often criticism.

When police action is taken, there is often criticism.

Speculation, in any case, seems an abundant commodity.

Fact or additional information is lacking from self appointed experts on Thai internal affairs.

Fact or additional information sadly lacking from most news reports. Thai Journo's do not seem to know how to ask proper questions. Even if it is reported "In answer to the question as to who actually owns the XXXC parlor POL Maj XYZ answered that he was not at liberty to answer that question. Journo's have to learn to ask questions & Police have to learn get used to being asked. Who,knows, one day the might even start answering some. But if they are never asked, they will never answer & news items will continue to be full of confusing un-researched semi-facts & self aggrandizement.

You're looking at this all from the wrong angle. Thai journos know how to ask proper questions, but they're also smart enough not to ask questions that will see them end up in jail. For example, when was the last time a reporter working for any of the major Thai newspapers or tv stations was charged with LM? It's frustrating reading Thai news reports but often there's a reason for the lack of investigative reporting.

As Kenny says... guitar.gif.pagespeed.ce.Rjd-vqhNlwIeRDLq

" If you're gonna play the game, boy

You gotta learn to play it right

You've got to know when to hold 'em

Know when to fold 'em

Know when to walk away

And know when to run "

Yes, I met the owner of who owns most of these parlors, and the police are being paid plenty to keep it under the carpet.

There are so many land, building, business transfers floating around, that nobody can catch these guys.

Ficticious names being rolled out, that it takes months/years to track down a guy very low on the totem pole, transfering licsenses to his cousins brother to his sisters stepson....that live in remote areas of Thailand or out of the country.....etc......GET IT?