Police officer fired, faces probe for 'forgery'

Lite Beer

Police officer fired, faces probe for 'forgery'
The Sunday Nation

BANGKOK: -- National police chief Somyos Pumpanmuang yesterday ordered the dismissal from civil service of Pol Colonel Denchai Butphosri of the Police Aviation Division, pending an investigation into a fraudulent claim in a Huai Khwang massage parlour search on Friday night, a police spokesman said yesterday.

Denchai's name appeared on a document used by 10 policemen for a search at the premises for illegal migrant workers.

Lt-General Prawut Thavornsiri said the policeman was allegedly involved in a forged document authorising him as a special task force team's leader, used to justify the search, despite the police chief's previous cancellation of special task force teams nationwide.

Huai Kwang police was instructed to press a charge of forgery, while the Police Aviation Division would launch a disciplinary probe against Denchai who was also dismissed from civil service in the meantime, he added.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Police-officer-fired-faces-probe-for-forgery-30249788.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-12-14

• Like 1

Hang on a minute, what an aviation's police officer doing searching massage parlours now?

are those girls have wings now or have their privet parts started rotating like a propellers?

Easy answer, it's the BIB- so make your own arrangements, do what ever you want, just don't step on any toes.

Hang on a minute, what an aviation's police officer doing searching massage parlours now?

are those girls have wings now or have their privet parts started rotating like a propellers?

Perhaps because both industries employ hostesses to look after the customers ? rolleyes.gif

In the good old USA Thank God all the Police are honest and love all the citzens they police

I never heard of anything bad and Bas****ds make over 60,000 USA dollars a year

How we're you able to log on and make this post as I thought U.S. prisons didn't allow inmates to have Internet access.

• Like 2

In the good old USA Thank God all the Police are honest and love all the citzens they police

How we're you able to log on and make this post as I thought U.S. prisons didn't allow inmates to have Internet access.

Why are lying and saying I am in Prison

If you are in Thailand I may sue you.

Or Meet me in face in Pattaya I will buy you a beer and then teach you some manners

Edited by harryfrompattaya
  • Like 2

What about Gods love and forgiveness? In another post you were walking with God

• Like 1

"Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars...." Did police hold some lottery to find sacrificial lamb to toss to press? Somehow busting a cop for busting a knocking shop doesn't really sound all that much like a crackdown on corruption, but like most of the crackdowns, political retribution.

Seems juvenile, crude and lacking any useful input.

"Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars...." Did police hold some lottery to find sacrificial lamb to toss to press? Somehow busting a cop for busting a knocking shop doesn't really sound all that much like a crackdown on corruption, but like most of the crackdowns, political retribution.

When no police action is taken, there is often criticism.

When police action is taken, there is often criticism.

Speculation, in any case, seems an abundant commodity.

Fact or additional information is lacking from self appointed experts on Thai internal affairs.