Taliban 'kill 100' at Pakistan school

webfact

More carnage that has nothing to do with Islam I take it. When will the world call this death cult of pure evil as bearing the responsibility it deserves?

Doing so would point the spotlight at their own crazy beliefs and that is a definite no no. Look at Malala....

The Nobel Peace Prize 2014 was awarded jointly to Kailash Satyarthi and Malala Yousafzai "for their struggle against the suppression of children and young people and for the right of all children to education"

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/2014/

When she came out of hospital she thanked Allah for saving her life. It was only after quite a bit of outcry that she started to included doctors too! Even now she is a firm believer in the very thing that tried to kill her.

• Like 1

Soon someone will say "Nothing to do with I......"

Well I could have been waiting a bit longer but I'll be the first to say:

Nothing to do with Islam.

If I read the BBC's article correctly, it said:

A Taliban spokesman told BBC Urdu that the school, which is run by the

army, had been targeted in response to army operations.

Hundreds of Taliban fighters are thought to have died in a recent military

offensive in North Waziristan and the nearby Khyber area

So in my eyes, it's politically motivated. Not martyrs but militants.

There are plenty of places around the world where Christians kill

Christians, Muslims kill Muslims, Muslims kill Christians and the other

​way round without religious reasons but political and economic reasons.

Why are these events never about islam

9/11, 7/7, Boston, Sydney, Rotherham, Lee Rigby etc, etc?

And tomorrow you'll tell me Charles Manson, Jim Jones or Joseph De Mambro where Muslims too.

Next you say the Columbine, Dunblane or Bath School Massacres are the work of the Taliban.

All I see is how western scaremongering and brainwashing has worked on you, if you believe only

Muslims would commit such atrocities.

Most grieve in this world does not come from the few uneducated, naive people on this planet but

from those supposedly educated ignorants that are too stupid to think.

• Like 1

At least 80 kids killed by the scum of the earth!

This is what happens when you allow them to hide and train in your country, more people should speak out to where they are but remain silent, now the silence has come back to the ones who remained silent, why cant True Muslims understand that Muslims are killing more Muslims than any one, where was your Allah to help these innocent kids, get an education and understand what is going on in the world.

Edited by cookee68

Obscene, barbaric atrocity committed by the Taliban nut jobs against innocent children in revenge for Pakistani army attacks on them.... note: both sides at one stage the darlings of the West.

"The Taliban movement traces its origin to the Pakistani-trained mujahideen in northern Pakistan, during the Soviet war in Afghanistan..... the United States and Saudi Arabia joined the struggle against the Soviet Union by providing all the funds"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban#History

I despise the Taiban's ideology..their human rights and cultural abuse.

We are talking about 30,000 - 60,000 fanatics.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/27/troops-in-afghanistan-out_0_n_336096.html

Please don't use this incident to stereotype all 1.6 billion Muslims as being responsible for this crime as part of a bigoted agenda.

Edited by dexterm

Obscene, barbaric atrocity committed by the Taliban nut jobs against innocent children in revenge for Pakistani army attacks on them.... note: both sides at one stage the darlings of the West.

"The Taliban movement traces its origin to the Pakistani-trained mujahideen in northern Pakistan, during the Soviet war in Afghanistan..... the United States and Saudi Arabia joined the struggle against the Soviet Union by providing all the funds"

We are talking about 30,000 fanatics.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/27/troops-in-afghanistan-out_0_n_336096.html

Please don't use this incident to stereotype all 1.6 billion Muslims as being responsible for this crime as part of a bigoted agenda.

And don't try to dishonestly conflate criticism of Islam as a blanket condemnation of all Muslims, that is just an exercise in obfuscation. Atrocities have been committed in the name of Islam since it began, to rationalize evil deeds done in it's name by blaming outside interference does not wash any more.
You are the one dishonestly trying to muddy the waters. You betray your prejudice with the sweeping statement "Atrocities have been committed in the name of Islam since it begin"...Well the same could be said for most world religions. But we don't lump Presbyterians together with the Spanish Inquisition do we?
Condemn the perps, condemn their warped interpretation of Islam, but please don't blanket blame all1.6 billion Muslims for this horrendous crime.
Edited by dexterm
  • Like 1

Condemn the perps, condemn their warped interpretation of Islam, but please don't blanket blame all1.6 billion Muslims for this horrendous crime.

condemn their warped interpretation of Islam
You have no basis to say that it's warped.

Please stop confusing Islam with Muslim people.

• Like 1

Well, last time I read the OED ..they were one and the same.

Definition of Islam in English:
The religion of the Muslims, a monotheistic faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad as the Prophet of Allah.
Definition of Muslim in English:
A follower of the religion of Islam.
Edited by dexterm

Well, last time I read the OED ..they were one and the same.

Definition of Islam in English:

The religion of the Muslims, a monotheistic faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad as the Prophet of Allah.

Definition of Muslim in English:

A follower of the religion of Islam.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/Islam

Yep

[edit] You are completely correct except for there evidently being two distinct entities.

Edited by notmyself

We are talking about 30,000 - 60,000 fanatics.

Trouble is it appears as if there are an awful lot of cases where, apparently, Islam gets misinterpreted by supposed fringe groups and lone wolves with aggressive tendencies. Calling attention to obvious issues with Islam's difficulty (or as some claim, inability) with adapting to present day accepted norms, is not quite the same as stereotyping all Muslims.

Pakistan Is Ending Its Death Penalty Moratorium In Terror CasesPakistan is to end its moratorium on the death penalty in terror-related cases, the prime minister's office announced Wednesday, a day after Taliban militants killed 141 people in an attack on a school.

The assault on the army-run school in the northwestern city of Peshawar, the deadliest terror attack in Pakistan's history, has triggered widespread revulsion.

Political and military leaders have vowed to wipe out the homegrown Islamist insurgency that has killed thousands of ordinary Pakistanis in recent years.

http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-pakistan-to-end-death-penalty-moratorium-in-terror-cases-pms-office-2014-12

Not wasting much time there....

Well I could have been waiting a bit longer but I'll be the first to say:

Nothing to do with Islam.

If I read the BBC's article correctly, it said:

A Taliban spokesman told BBC Urdu that the school, which is run by the

army, had been targeted in response to army operations.

Hundreds of Taliban fighters are thought to have died in a recent military

offensive in North Waziristan and the nearby Khyber area

So in my eyes, it's politically motivated. Not martyrs but militants.

There are plenty of places around the world where Christians kill

Christians, Muslims kill Muslims, Muslims kill Christians and the other

​way round without religious reasons but political and economic reasons.

Why are these events never about islam

9/11, 7/7, Boston, Sydney, Rotherham, Lee Rigby etc, etc?

And tomorrow you'll tell me Charles Manson, Jim Jones or Joseph De Mambro where Muslims too.

Next you say the Columbine, Dunblane or Bath School Massacres are the work of the Taliban.

All I see is how western scaremongering and brainwashing has worked on you, if you believe only

Muslims would commit such atrocities.

Most grieve in this world does not come from the few uneducated, naive people on this planet but

from those supposedly educated ignorants that are too stupid to think.

"absit iniuria verbis" What a load of BS given your post. In the modern world it's the words of the koran and the suria's that are responsible for most of the worlds atrocities, death and suffering.

Pakistan Is Ending Its Death Penalty Moratorium In Terror CasesPakistan is to end its moratorium on the death penalty in terror-related cases, the prime minister's office announced Wednesday, a day after Taliban militants killed 141 people in an attack on a school.

The assault on the army-run school in the northwestern city of Peshawar, the deadliest terror attack in Pakistan's history, has triggered widespread revulsion.

Political and military leaders have vowed to wipe out the homegrown Islamist insurgency that has killed thousands of ordinary Pakistanis in recent years.

http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-pakistan-to-end-death-penalty-moratorium-in-terror-cases-pms-office-2014-12

Not wasting much time there....

It's a start I suppose, but it will have to be backed up by a military campaign resembling a cull. When dealing with cancer the only therapies that save the patient by their nature cause some harm to it. To put it in perspective I read that tens of thousands were killed when the Algerian military rid the Country of Islamic radicals, but what other choice is there?

TALIBAN LEADER JUST RELEASED BY OBAMA INVOLVED IN THE PAKISTANI SCHOOL MASSACRE

http://gopthedailydose.com/taliban-leader-just-released-by-obama-involved-in-the-pakistani-school-massacre/

BBC: "Latif Mehsud was second-in-command to the former Pakistan Taliban chief Hakimullah Mehsud, who was killed in a US drone strike last year."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30368500

Looking for other reports that he was involved in this atrocity (not that I don't believe "gopthedailydose" facepalm.gif)

These Taliban and their ilk need wiping out. Disgusting blight on humanity. I don't care what the apologists think. Its children for goodness sake. There is no possible justifacation for this.

Enough is enough. Get them out of the gene pool.

Unfortunately this would involve the calculated killing of children as well. Watch any documentary on any cult communities (I include religious extremism...ALL religions) and you'll find many children brainwashed beyond repair. So you kill the adults and when those children grow up they harbour resentment and pick up where their parents left off. A disturbing reality I admit, but an unfortunate truth.

• Like 2

Unfortunately this would involve the calculated killing of children as well. Watch any documentary on any cult communities (I include religious extremism...ALL religions) and you'll find many children brainwashed beyond repair. So you kill the adults and when those children grow up they harbour resentment and pick up where their parents left off. A disturbing reality I admit, but an unfortunate truth.

Children generally find it much easier to shake off the damage caused by inculcation than adults. Some may and do say that any restrictions placed on parenting is against their civil liberties or some such rubbish. We already have restrictions such as age of voting, age of consent, gambling, alcohol and smoking. On a question of faith there should be similar restrictions in place to protect children.