German man, Thai woman shot by 'jealous' Chonburi official

webfact

I heave heard about dine and wine, but this is new one.. dine, wine and shoot....

if ++ is charged in addition to the 'wine & dine' then shooting is allowed tongue.png

well, the question,

- did the policemen stand up, or did they shoot, while still sitting at the table.

- did the policeman stand up, after the head of the group gave a sign, that it is ok, to finish the dine

If the German guy knew he was playing with the girlfriend or even ex of a policeman he was naive to think he wouldnt hear from the cop again . Almost a death warrant.

My 'King" he was no policeman. whistling.gif

mixing the news

this was the shooting of the policeman,

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1418975906

but in these 24h, much more happend,

another thai woman was killed in Phuket, because dating (another german?)

Hotel staff said they had heard the couple arguing a couple of months earlier, and investigators believe, from what the staff heard, that Ms Yuwadee may have told Mr Prasit she wanted to break off the relationship to leave her free to go out with “a foreigner”.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/785319-politician-in-murder-suicide-in-phuket-hotel/

Edited by DisainaM

Don't you think it's your responsibility to check if guns are loaded or not? What use is an unloaded gun?

Out of interest what pistol is that? Looks like a copy of a Sig Sauer.

First, I said its a pawn. That should not be loaded!

Second, I had that gun before, as a pawn and the policeman unloaded it in front of me,

including the cartridge in the guns chamber.

But that time, the gun was given to my GF and she came inside the room and played around, having seen the man taking out the cartridges from the magazine.

Third, immediately, in fear, I said give me the gun and checked it and also the security was on,

a cartridge was in the chamber-gun barrel! tongue.png

Its a Turkish-even written and noticed on the gun,

on Italian Original machines produced Beretta = Taurus 9 mm Para

http://www.best9mm.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_92

Edited by ALFREDO

mixing the news

Hotel staff said they had heard the couple arguing a couple of months earlier, and investigators believe, from what the staff heard, that Ms Yuwadee may have told Mr Prasit she wanted to break off the relationship to leave her free to go out with “a foreigner”.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/785319-politician-in-murder-suicide-in-phuket-hotel/

Thank you for the LINK with the jealous Policeman shooting his GF.

The killing in Phuket out of rage, I mentioned also in my posting above, that time it was a Australian Falang, as far I was reading in a Phuket news source.

The sorry lover had left his wife, family-kid(s) to be with his new love. sad.png

Edited by ALFREDO

Don't you think it's your responsibility to check if guns are loaded or not? What use is an unloaded gun?

Out of interest what pistol is that? Looks like a copy of a Sig Sauer.

First, I said its a pawn. That should not be loaded!

Second, I had that gun before, as a pawn and the policeman unloaded it in front of me,

including the cartridge in the guns chamber.

But that time, the gun was given to my GF and she came inside the room and played around, having seen the man taking out the cartridges from the magazine.

Third, immediately, in fear, I said give me the gun and checked it and also the security was on,

a cartridge was in the chamber-gun barrel! tongue.png

Its a Turkish-even written and noticed on the gun,

on Italian Original machines produced Beretta = Taurus 9 mm Para

http://www.best9mm.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_92

Yeah thought it was a clone looks like a cross between a Beretta/Taurus 92 and a Taurus 24/7.

Messing' around with another man.

sounds like a Hendrix song. I do sympathize a bit.

Clear as mud . . "sympathize a bit" ...who with the victims or the shooter named Joe.

Sympathize a bit ?? Very benevolent of you!

Messing' around with another man.

sounds like a Hendrix song. I do sympathize a bit.

Clear as mud . . "sympathize a bit" ...who with the victims or the shooter named Joe.

Sympathize a bit ?? Very benevolent of you!

Jack with all due respect if you caught your wife cheating what would you do?

Edited by Rimmer

Something in this report is unnerving me even more:

"Several police officers who were also eating at the restaurant reportedly ordered Nattapol to drop his weapon, but the official refused and fired at police, "

In essence, one might interprete like this:

- they waited or were so slow, that he could finish his attack,

- they only ordered him to drop his weapon, instead of giving him the coupe de grace

- only, when feering for their own lifes, they killed him

- gun training seems not to be high on their list, as they killed him instead of immobilizing him

With all respect IMO shows this case that the RIP give a damn about any farangs life, when a Thai is involved.

Bail the man. I hope the German books a ticket asap.

I was threatened with a gun with the first girl I dated in Thailand 15 years ago. Very very scary

Why should he book a ticket asap makes no sence for me, caused the rest of the world is also full jealous idiots who acting like Nattapol.

This in not a single case in this world, I would like to see a real statistic, about ppl got insured or killed by jealous actions all over the world.

If the German guy knew he was playing with the girlfriend or even ex of a policeman he was naive to think he wouldnt hear from the cop again . Almost a death warrant.

Maybe Mr. Nattapol was introduced to him as her Brother or Cousin, which is very common in Thailand, I heard. giggle.gif

Police records indicate that Nattapol was previously arrested in July 2013 for shooting and killing a colleague at Chonburi Provincial Administrative Organisation who allegedly flirted with his girlfriend. He was charged with murder but later released on bail.

I can not understand how and why a court system grant bail for confessed and convicted murderers.

That is sick.

I agree with you, on the first hand the Thai justice system should be blamed for case, but on the second hand the thai lady, caused she knows about Thai mentality.

I guess the german did'nt know that the Sword of Damokles permanent hanging over him.

• Like 1

It is good to see that the police were able to confine their fire to the perp rather than peppering innocent bystanders or their colleagues as sometimes occurs.

Also of note he was only hit by a single bullet...... a similar event in say the USA, he would have been made into a colander.

That he got hit only by a single bullet says nothing how many bullets was fired from the police, maybe the walls around looking like a colander. whistling.gif

Something in this report is unnerving me even more:

"Several police officers who were also eating at the restaurant reportedly ordered Nattapol to drop his weapon, but the official refused and fired at police, "

In essence, one might interprete like this:

- they waited or were so slow, that he could finish his attack,

- they only ordered him to drop his weapon, instead of giving him the coupe de grace

- only, when feering for their own lifes, they killed him

- gun training seems not to be high on their list, as they killed him instead of immobilizing him

Gun training is not about "immobilizing", that is only BS in the cinema that guns are shot out of hands, or arms disabled.

Once deadly force is called into play, deadly force what is used.

One shot to the chest, the largest target area, but as the gunman can still shoot at you for a minute or so, two shots at the smaller target, the head, which is instantly effective is one training approach.

You are not right with a Black Talon Bullet (today Ranger SXT or the .40 S&W PDX1 like the FBI use it) in the chest, he will not make a move anymore. Oscar Pistorius shot his girlfriend with 9mm Black Talon bullets. With 1 bullet of these in your chest no doctor can helping anymore, just a case for the undertaker.

....... alleged German partner late last night

Boy, if this is what happens when someone is just alleged to be a German what would happen if if they really were?

Good question, but jealousy have nothing to do with any race or nationality, this is just human being. Some more, some less.

Sometimes I thinking this kind of sickness is one of the penalties we got, after we was kicked out of the paradise.

Why caused of a woman as usual. giggle.gifhit-the-fan.gif

My 'King" he was no policeman. whistling.gif

mixing the news

Hopefully these cases will not becoming a pandemy explicit to Germans. whistling.gif