Thailand Hot Deal Party At Bed Supper Club

sabaijai

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) will host an exclusive party for expats on August 28 at Bed Supperclub Bangkok to launch the eMarketing for Thailand Tourism campaign, as well as to unveil its web portal ThailandHotDeal.com.

The eMarketing campaign targets to promote Thailand tourism to the worldwide audience through several online media activities and the main of which is the launching of ThailandHotDeal.com.

This will be the biggest party ever hosted for the expatriate community in Thailand. At the event, expats will get privilege to book the hotter last minute hotel deals for the next 20 days and get 50-70% Discount from hottest luxurious boutique resorts deals.

Only for first 200 expats. RSVP at <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected] and get a chance to WIN! $500 hotel voucher for the 'hottest EXPAT of the night'.

Source: tourismthailand

Get ready to line up for a piss test as well!

... Yep... and of course... the police will close the club at 1 AM.

Sharp.

:o

Yeah, that's one of the main reasons I don't go out much...just as soon as I'm starting to enjoy the evening the buggers come and kick you out. That really pisses me off

Get ready to line up for a piss test as well!

... Yep... and of course... the police will close the club at 1 AM.

Sharp.

:o

Yeah, that's one of the main reasons I don't go out much...just as soon as I'm starting to enjoy the evening the buggers come and kick you out. That really pisses me off

On second thought, thats probably part of the "ADVANTURE" (sic) that they are talking about at www.thailandhotdeal.com!

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) will host an exclusive party for expats on August 28 at Bed Supperclub Bangkok to launch the eMarketing for Thailand Tourism campaign, as well as to unveil its web portal ThailandHotDeal.com.

The eMarketing campaign targets to promote Thailand tourism to the worldwide audience through several online media activities and the main of which is the launching of ThailandHotDeal.com.

This will be the biggest party ever hosted for the expatriate community in Thailand. At the event, expats will get privilege to book the hotter last minute hotel deals for the next 20 days and get 50-70% Discount from hottest luxurious boutique resorts deals.

Only for first 200 expats. RSVP at <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected] and get a chance to WIN! $500 hotel voucher for the 'hottest EXPAT of the night'.

what is their litmus test for who is and isn't an "expat" :o i forsee street fights between the visa runners and the multi national corporate transferees ..haha

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) will host an exclusive party for expats on August 28 at Bed Supperclub Bangkok to launch the eMarketing for Thailand Tourism campaign.

If they held it in the Long Gun I might just be tempted..... :o

• 2 weeks later...

For a real experience the TAT officials should play "tourist" and walk outside the BED Supperclub, hail one of the scamming mafia Taxis parked outside the Grand President and Ambassador Hotels on Soi 11.

Let them see, first hand, the ripoff artists that lurk outside every hotel in town.

These Taxi drivers have zero intention of doing actual work, just interested in telling lies to the Farang.

They might be good at party planning and running a few commercials on TV but what have they done to protect the first time tourist from the well organized "tourist cheat unions"?

For a real experience the TAT officials should play "tourist" and walk outside the BED Supperclub, hail one of the scamming mafia Taxis parked outside the Grand President and Ambassador Hotels on Soi 11.

Let them see, first hand, the ripoff artists that lurk outside every hotel in town.

These Taxi drivers have zero intention of doing actual work, just interested in telling lies to the Farang.

They might be good at party planning and running a few commercials on TV but what have they done to protect the first time tourist from the well organized "tourist cheat unions"?

Well since this event ISN'T for tourists but for expats.... if you can't avoid a scam then maybe you shouldn't go!

OK so who ended up going? We did, met some interesting folks too.

Party started out a little dull but the abundance of free vodka shots sorted that out quickly... my partner managed to crash the website being demo'd, which was hilarious...

got a bit of a sore head this morning though! :o