ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

If UG didn't see it. It didn't happen.

The problem is that I didn't see it and don't know exactly what she said. She maintains that it was fairly innocent and when I PMed several members that were complaining about it, they admitted that they had not seen it either. They succumbed to peer pressure as so many of us are prone to do.

She has also been accused of bashing Brits, but when you look at what she said, she was actually referring to only a few British con artists, not Brits in general. In such a close election for such a highly regarded position, you have to be careful about taking some of these sordid rumors at face value.

As i posted before......i saw the deleted comments ...

May I ask ... did UG PM you?

Ofcourse he did not.....

• Like 1

I saw the comments, as for the Brit comment, I thought it was fairly innocent and certainly didn't rope all Brits into one category, in my opinion has been taken out of context,

the one in regard to David, I commented on at the time, she was misguided and who hasn't been after a few bevy's. (allegedly)

She has a different view point to me, but hey that is just about 98% of the forum.

The Brits aren't kicking up a storm and David has asked magnanimously, 3 times now for it to be dropped.

So stop bringing it up!

The problem is that I didn't see it and don't know exactly what she said. She maintains that it was fairly innocent and when I PMed several members that were complaining about it, they admitted that they had not seen it either. They succumbed to peer pressure as so many of us are prone to do.

She has also been accused of bashing Brits, but when you look at what she said, she was actually referring to only a few British con artists, not Brits in general. In such a close election such a highly regarded position, you have to be careful about taking some of these sordid rumors at face value.

I saw it. She didn't call David a perv or insult his family.

People have done their best to paint it as something nasty, but all she was doing was giving advice about what's appropriate to post in a public forum.

What a total nonsense......it was....nasty...impolite...and very strange use of words....to give advice....put your blinkers off young man.

Thank you Benalibina.

For the 4th time ... please ... enough of the comments by Nancy and the other members who commented on them, which have been hidden.

We can't see them, the Mods know what was written ... so, do I, in part.

What was said, was said ... let's move the debate forward please.

Thanks

Considering the way you overreacted and tried to twist the comments to smear the poor woman, I'm not surprised you'd prefer we forgot the whole thing.

Actually, it was me in the main who kicked off on it the most, not David48.

It was me and others who called for a public apology for the comments before they were deleted by the mods.

Your memory really is playing tricks with you SB and it seems you are determined to smear others. Why?

Or can you not answer that question either?

Cut the BS david48, anyone with brains knows its you posting.....as wham bam and Ben Downe.

She has also been accused of bashing Brits, but when you look at what she said, she was actually referring to only a few British con artists, not Brits in general. In such a close election for such a highly regarded position, you have to be careful about taking some of these sordid rumors at face value.

As i posted before......i saw the deleted comments ...

May I ask ... did UG PM you?

Ofcourse he did not.....

In MrUG defence, he's getting old and probably forgot to write to you.....but then he thinks he did.

I believe a lot of the old club are like this.

Thank god I'm on 23. It must be hard for the old people, especially the drinkers.

He he na he.

For the 4th time ... please ... enough of the comments by Nancy and the other members who commented on them, which have been hidden.

Thanks

Totally agree.

Let's see a sprint to the finish line! B)

• Like 1

A real honest poster.

Are you in the old mans club sir?

Wow. The forum celebrates somebody like you.

I nominate you for next years election.

No, not a member of any club.

As far as next years nomination.....if you learn to spell my postername correctly i might consi.....ahh better not.

• Like 1

Thanks

Considering the way you overreacted and tried to twist the comments to smear the poor woman, I'm not surprised you'd prefer we forgot the whole thing.

Actually, it was me in the main who kicked off on it the most, not David48.

It was me and others who called for a public apology for the comments before they were deleted by the mods.

Your memory really is playing tricks with you SB and it seems you are determined to smear others. Why?

Or can you not answer that question either?

Cut the BS david48, anyone with brains knows its you posting.....as wham bam and Ben Downe.

Odd then, that David48's IP number is not the same as mine.

What a shame a mod cannot confirm this as this allegation has also been made before.

Look at my profile. For starters, I am English and David48 is a convict - oops laugh.png - Australian

So why the need to spread more lies and disinformation?

Edited by WhamBam

Thanks

Totally agree.

Let's see a sprint to the finish line! cool.png

I agree too but if D48 insists on churning up the old stuff again himself (bogan thingie) and does it inaccurately then surely pushback is fair.

Thanks

Totally agree.

To the finish

Moss Valeri Borzov

Thanks

Totally agree.

I agree too but if D48 insists on churning up the old stuff again himself (bogan thingie) and does it inaccurately then surely pushback is fair.

David should be drumming up the Aussie....cricket and farming community.....fishermen too....come on David get it together mate!

Let's see some positivity! :D

• Like 1

She has also been accused of bashing Brits, but when you look at what she said, she was actually referring to only a few British con artists, not Brits in general. In such a close election such a highly regarded position, you have to be careful about taking some of these sordid rumors at face value.

I saw it. She didn't call David a perv or insult his family.

People have done their best to paint it as something nasty, but all she was doing was giving advice about what's appropriate to post in a public forum.

Pretty nastily posted even by a headmistress. What makes her think she can give advise to a happy family and hence impede on their rights of parenting in a public forum. It would also be inapropriate if she had posted it in a PM but publicly was a pretty bad ,ove.

She subsequently defended her post and mostly repeated it in the ChiangMai forum too I was one of the ones before she was nominated that said she would be a good choice. I do not say this now.

Harry is a man of high integrity. I watch him post ever since snotty came to Thailand. Very helpful.

Mr Harry sir,

I think you should run for POTY 2015.

Thanks

Totally agree.

To the finish

Moss Valeri Borzov

Cheers Red Baron.

weegee, we've met ... I don't know what you think of me as a person, but that comment is way out of line.

WhamBam and I are currently both posting at the same time ... how on Earth can it be me?

I welcome any check to that end. I'm not using any fancy software to hide my OP.

About WhamBam ... I have no idea.

Who is Ben Downe ? No idea ... definitely not me either.

I must admit, I am a little perplexed by your comments. and, on a matter of truthfulness, I welcome any scrutiny by the forensics IT guys @ TV.

It's a smear. You don't type like wham bam and I have never seen ben downe.... But it sure does sound funny.

He he na he.

This thread has more twists and turns than a plate of noodle soup.

Thanks

Totally agree.

To the finish

Moss Valeri Borzov

Cheers Red Baron.

You have me mistaken Sir, I am Moss Red Snoopy Baronski Junior

• Like 1

weegee, we've met ... I don't know what you think of me as a person, but that comment is way out of line.

WhamBam and I are currently both posting at the same time ... how on Earth can it be me?

I welcome any check to that end. I'm not using any fancy software to hide my OP.

About WhamBam ... I have no idea.

Who is Ben Downe ? No idea ... definitely not me either.

I must admit, I am a little perplexed by your comments. and, on a matter of truthfulness, I welcome any scrutiny by the forensics IT guys @ TV.

It's a smear. You don't type like wham bam and I have never seen ben downe.... But it sure does sound funny.

He he na he.

This thread has more twists and turns than a plate of noodle soup.

Ben Dover sounds more like a nick I heard mentioned not so long ago as good as Ben Downe.

You going to change your name, David48? w00t.gif

So GREAT ... we've all agreed that I'm not the two other members that weegee is referring to.

We also agree that we leave the Nancy comments in the grave ... and JT's comments as well.

Let's just move forward, have a lark, award the medal to who ever wins and, at this stage, JT does appear to have the ascendancy, though Nancy energy is not dissipated yet.

Go forth, have a lark and a laugh ... even a few at my expense ... laugh.png

• Like 1

Enough of this nonsense about duplicate accounts and tag team replies. They are not, so stop the false accusations.

This topic is getting tiring but unfortunately it keeps showing up at the top of my list when I hit View New Content.

Apologies, Tywais. Sincerely.

I just cannot abide smears against innocent people.

I for one will happily stop.

Enough of this nonsense about duplicate accounts and tag team replies. They are not, so stop the false accusations.

This topic is getting tiring but unfortunately it keeps showing up at the top of my list when I hit View New Content.

Time to get that science forum up and running! :D

Yeah this whole process has gone on for FAR TOO LONG and if I do ascend to POLL LORD the timetable of elections (there will be at least one elimination round) will be MUCH MORE BRIEF! Easy for me to say now being the current leader and certainly NOT suggesting an early end THIS YEAR.

NancyL is pulling up with me. I am feeling the cold wind and smoke from the Lanna Land now creating fear but not loathing.w00t.gif

Ironic if she wins as I did nominate her ... but in any case she is a very worthy choice, win or lose.

Edited by Jingthing

I wish neverdie would sort some of you out. He's funny and crazy but I think he's old like UG and has probably been put to bed. I hope not together....creepy. They are the old mans club. RESPECT. I know neverdie has a book shop and UG was an Australian BIB. Neither are trustworthy.....nobody buys books now neverdie. Silly man.

Smokie. You need to take control.

Can we have updated scores?

What happened to Costas.? Please people, try to remain calm and on topic.

The good I see is so many wonderful posters here at TVF. Mr Benalibina, moss, harry. So many contestant for next year.

Maybe we should start the election early, just like in America.

He he