Shamelessly Lobbying for Thai Visa "Poster of the Year"

NancyL

What is the Allan Hall joke ?

Something that will get deleted here. And it's Alan Hall.....do a search on google...interesting site that ryhmes with "Bleak Whore" has about 20 pages on it.

Thanks for that ... had a quick peruse ... not nice reading.

• Like 1

Jingthing,& NancyL .

Looking at the rhetoric it seems as if Ronny Reagan posing as Jingthing has been exhumed by Nancy Reagan posing as Nancyl.

My name is Nancyl. I also don't have the slightest idea what I'm talking about, but as the campaign manager for Jingthing I sure do a good brain-washing job.

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

Alan Hall was never active in a Chiang Mai Rotary Club. He is gone from Thailand -- has been for over a year and the CM Expats Club is being operated under a new constitution with an elected board and new rules. His leaving Thailand has allowed the CM Expats Club to be totally remade into an organization that is truly guided by its members and serving the community.

Edited by NancyL
  • Like 1

Nancy, I'm disappointed in what you wrote about me and my kids in the Thai Visa Poster of the Year thread.

Attacking my Family is a low blow.

Others also commented on your comments.

Sadly or thankfully, all these comments have been hidden from view.

This is supposed to be a fun competition ... let's focus on the positives.

Politics is a dirty game. Reminds me of the 18-1/2 minute gap in the Nixon tapes.

My vote is for Nancy, only if Allan Hall personally comes to present her with the award.

A few months ago, I would have been very annoyed with this post. Now, I just find it hysterically funny. By his leaving, I've had one heck of a good time this year. Thanks everyone -- for pulling together to remake the CM Expats Club!

I think that's a little harsh Nancy, I like the way you and Richard are running the expats club for me during my absence you have done well - thanks again

• Like 1

Gonzo, get a grip, it's an impostor! Seriously, man!

Richard has definitely not been running the Expats Club since he left. It's been a group of ladies who have been doing the heavy lifting.

Edited by NancyL