2 NY Police Officers Killed

Scott

Militarization of the police was not a factor in the actual shooting in Ferguson of Mr. Brown or of the alleged choke hold death of the man in NYC. Militarized police did show up to control the protests - turned to violence afterwards in Ferguson.

Personally I am against Militarization of the police in America... it just does not apply in the Ferguson and NYC deaths.

To suggest that intimidation of police forces by killing some of then is okay is to promote anarchy.

If you want to express your feelings about the killings directly to the police men and women of New York, here is the link to their "Benevolent" association, where you can send them a message. You can contact their President, Patrick, by clicking on his mug-shot. I've already sent them my "condolences."

Here's a recent article that should make your day even happier. Another cop was murdered...this time in Florida.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police officer shot and killed in Florida

Author: By Joe Sutton CNN

Published On: Dec 21 2014 07:28:33 AM EST

A police officer in Tarpon Springs, Florida, was shot and killed early Sunday, a sheriff's spokeswoman said.

A suspect is in custody.

The fatal shooting occurred in a residential area in the predawn hours, said Cecilia Barreda from the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.

The slain officer, Charles Kondek, was a 17-year veteran of the Tarpon Springs Police Department.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/police-officer-shot-and-killed-in-florida/30340906

It's a shame you're such an unwitting atheist. Westboro Baptist Church is a perfect fit for people like you.

Here is the link, I forgot to include in my quoted post above: https://www.nycpba.org/contact.html

If you want to express your feelings about the killings directly to the police men and women of New York, here is the link to their "Benevolent" association, where you can send them a message. You can contact their President, Patrick, by clicking on his mug-shot. I've already sent them my "condolences."

Here's a recent article that should make your day even happier. Another cop was murdered...this time in Florida.

A police officer in Tarpon Springs, Florida, was shot and killed early Sunday, a sheriff's spokeswoman said.

A suspect is in custody.

The fatal shooting occurred in a residential area in the predawn hours, said Cecilia Barreda from the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.

The slain officer, Charles Kondek, was a 17-year veteran of the Tarpon Springs Police Department.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/police-officer-shot-and-killed-in-florida/30340906

It's a shame you're such an unwitting atheist. Westboro Baptist Church is a perfect fit for people like you.

What, I'm supposed to feel bad because 3 cops have been killed, while they have in fact killed over 5000 unarmed Americans over the past decade (and of course tens of thousands over the decades prior). And the real numbers are even worse, because hundreds of state and local law- enforcement agencies across the U.S. are not required to report to the federal authorities their killing of unarmed civilians on which the 5000 figure is based!

So no, I'm not buying it.

A suspect is in custody.

What, I'm supposed to feel bad because 3 cops have been killed, while they have in fact killed over 5000 unarmed Americans over the past decade (and of course tens of thousands over the decades prior). And the real numbers are even worse, because hundreds of state and local law- enforcement agencies across the U.S. are not required to report to the federal authorities their killing of unarmed civilians on which the 5000 figure is based!

In response to how you should feel, I would like to quote a line from a memorable old movie..."Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

I'm not trying to sell you anything. Read my signature below.

A suspect is in custody.

In response to how you should feel, I would like to quote a line from a memorable old movie..."Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

I'm not trying to sell you anything. Read my signature below.

Americans are thousands of times more likely to be killed by the police than a terrorist...maybe we should start droning police stations.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

More on the murderer here - he worked for the Islamic society of North America, who have links to Hamas. This must be getting more and more embarrassing for the progressive liberals, though for the most part the press will still run interference for them.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/12/nypd-cop-killer-worked-for-hamas-linked-islamic-society-of-north-america

"...have links to Hamas"?

Me just typing that would probably allow a similarly witless hack to describe me as "having links with Hamas".

The Muslim Brotherhood is actually one of the more moderate Islamic organisations, and the ISNA is hardly a terrorist organisation.

And I doubt that this mans mental breakdown had anything to do with his membership of any club.

He shot his ex-girlfriend and at that point probably assumed that he was going to die anyway, especially being a black man *with* a gun.

It's not unusual for psychopaths to want to go out in a blaze of "glory".

It's just a shame that information moved so slowly.

Baltimore County police said they tracked the phone Brinsley was using, and they called the 70th precinct in New York, advising NYPD that the phone of a suspect wanted for a shooting in Owings Mills was pinging at a location in the 70th precinct. NYPD and Baltimore County police discussed the threatening Instagram posts during that phone call. Also around 2:45 p.m., Baltimore County police faxed a"wanted" poster to NYPD with information about the suspect.

Around 2:50 p.m., Baltimore County police sent a teletype with the same information contained in the flier to NYPD's real-time crime center.

The officers were shot around 3 p.m.

Brinsley wrote on an Instagram account: "I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let's take 2 of theirs," officials said. He used the hashtags Shootthepolice RIPErivGardner (sic) RIPMikeBrown.

The Muslim Brotherhood is actually one of the more moderate Islamic organisations today.

Poppycock. US government officials have testified before Congress that the Muslim Brotherhood has promoted terrorism internationally and at home. The common association shared by al-Qaida, Islamic Jihad and Hamas was the membership and ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood. Virtually every Islamic terrorist group has built their organization on the ideological foundation that the Muslim Brotherhood established. They may pretend to be moderate. but they are not and any Islamic group that is affiliated with them is suspect. .

Poppycock right back to you.

"US government officials" will testify to any narrative that matches their agenda.

In this case that their puppet and Jewish plaything Hosni Mubarak should stay in power as long as he keeps his torture and executions out of the public eye.

The fear of losing their puppet dictators in the Middle East is why they denigrate the Muslim Brotherhood, and that's the only reason.

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 1

The Muslim Brotherhood is actually one of the more moderate Islamic organisations today.

Poppycock. US government officials have testified before Congress...

These government officials love rubes like you!

Yeah, they testi-lie all the time...like when James Clapper testified up and down under oath before Congress that the NSA didn't spy on the email and telephone communications of American citizens!

Yeah, they testi-lie all the time...like when James Clapper testified up and down under oath before Congress that the NSA didn't spy on the email and telephone communications of American citizens!

You mean that the Director of National Intelligence did not admit to a classified national security program in public? What a shocker that is. rolleyes.gif

Exactly what I was thinking before I read your reply so it should be that difficult of a leap even for the feeble minded.

I dunno. I live here and my perception is that cops are not hated. Seems the only ones hating on cops are losers with no education and no jobs that survive by being thugs robbing and living off those trying to do right and live honest lives.

No sympathy and thanks to the cops out there doing that they can do to keep these loser thug types in check. I think most of society sees and recognizes this, hence no indictments.

To an extent that may be true but there have to be *some* checks and balances.

Claim: As New York Cops Laying Dying From Assassin's Bullet, 911 Dispatchers Chattered About How They "Deserved It"

The remarks were allegedly made by a couple of the 911 operators who handle NYPD calls -- and two Fire Department dispatchers in earshot got heated in response, sources said.

The alleged comment that created the most friction was when one said the cops had

"deserved it," said a law enforcement source.

That started a shouting match with two FDNY dispatchers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/anti-police-remarks-dispute-911-center-sources-article-1.2054253?cid=bitly

Thanks Obama, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson & the rest of those race-baiters...bah.gif

• Like 2