Jump to content

Advice on what to do

Recommended Posts


I would really appreciate some advice. I am currently working on a "B" visa and I am due to report to immigration in Trang on the 16th February 2015 as part of my 90 day reporting. My Work permit expires on the 28th February and I have given notice to my employer that I will not be renewing my contract with them when it ends. Will the expiry of my work permit affect my "B" visa? I want to stay in Thailand for 2 weeks after my contract ends but I am not sure if I can using the "B" visa or if I will need to leave Thailand and come back using the tourist visa exemption.

Thank you so much.

Edited by UKPrincess074
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You will not get another 90 days by doing a report of staying longer than 90 days in the country. They are not extensions.

If you are not renewing your contract and the 28th is going to be the last day of your employment you will have to leave the country or cancel your extension by way of letter from your employer stating that is your last day and apply for a 7 day extension.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...