Car broken-into at North Pattaya Hotel Car-Park

webfact

Car broken-into at North Pattaya Hotel Car-Park

steal-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- An estimated 40,000 Baht’s worth of valuables were stolen as a 23 year old Thai Man used a Gymnasium at a North Pattaya Hotel on Monday Night.

Khun Nuttapat was inside the Gym at the PRS Hotel in Soi 17 off Pattaya 3rd Road in North Pattaya for 1 ½ hours and when he returned to his car a rear passenger window on the driver’s side had been smashed and a mini IPad, a Laptop Computer and personal documents had been stolen.

Police were initially called to the scene but after an hour of waiting the victim decided he would drive to Pattaya Police Station instead.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/161046/car-broken-into-at-north-pattaya-hotel-car-park/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-12-23

Jeez...

Would anyone on this forum leave a computer, I pad and personal belongings on the backseat of a car in a public car park?.

I know it's a bit vicious, but if the OP is correct I have no sympathy with this guy. What does he think the boot is for?

Jeez...

Would anyone on this forum leave a computer, I pad and personal belongings on the backseat of a car in a public car park?.

I know it's a bit vicious, but if the OP is correct I have no sympathy with this guy. What does he think the boot is for?

What does he think the boot is for?

not sure that car has a boot ... looks like it may be a hatchback .....coffee1.gif

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Jeez...

What does he think the boot is for?

not sure that car has a boot ... looks like it may be a hatchback .....coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJARfU4 alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

My hatchback has a hinged cover that at least keeps stuff "out of sight" if not totally secure.

Computer and personal documents had been stolen.

Police were initially called to the scene but after an hour of waiting the victim decided he would drive to Pattaya Police Station instead.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/161046/car-broken-into-at-north-pattaya-hotel-car-park/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2014-12-23

That's the only amusing part.

Jeez...

The car looks like a hatch-back and these items would not fit in his footwear.

Khun Nattaput is the victim here. He was robbed. It doesn't matter if his personal belongings were in the backseat, the hatch, or the boot. He is the victim and should not be blamed because some low-life saw an opportunity to steal his belongings from a locked car.

• Like 2