Foreign TV Stations

gk10002000

Forbes magazine article recently said BBC was not available at the moment in Thailand and being censored. It said FOX the USA network was. I haven't been in country yet this year so I was wondering what was being shown? Anybody having issues with the service they paid for but now not getting the foreign channels? I liked the ABC (the oz version), Channel News Asia etc.

Thanks

BBC no problem. CNA no problem.

Australia Network I seem to recall, was unavailable for a couple of days. It has now been replaced by Australia Plus. Then they changed the satellite so it went missing for a lot of people. I can get it on my satellite dish in Bangkok and now my local cable company has found it again after replacing it for a while with a version of CNN when they couldn't find the new location of A+

All working well, BBC, FOX , Al Jazeera, DW (Germany) and Channel News Asia (CNA...from Singapore which is EXCELLENT!)

...and YES, they have managed to locate the new Satellite and we have Australia Plus (Australian ABC) back again.

hello

so international TV bbc etc usa etc well download and install from the following info

hula.org install and it loads within your browser go to bbcworld.com click on bbc iplayer hola shows a union jack when active watch all bbc programs if its the usa you want like cbs simply change the flag to usa and watch usa programs you need a minimum of 3 mb by 1mb to work my own is 30+mb by 4.5 mb so I enjoy all channels all these channels are obtained by vpn service worth checking out I get about 252 channels because the software covers all European countries all asia countries America and aussie as well

post-157427-0-87729700-1419432216_thumb.

post-157427-0-22057500-1419432259_thumb.

• Like 1