they dont like us and we dont like them

Rangsitreppin

Some of the most interesting men yu will ever meet are over 80. Take a minute listen to their lives I bet its more exiting than your story of jet skiing in pattaya bay. If it wasn't for a lot of them old bys you <deleted> wuld be speaking German or Japanese now.

The only time I've ever heard complaints is when I am drinking with some of the old boys in a bar. They will say something like "look at these d!ckheads, throwing money at the girls, loud, big noting themselves, running up 5,000 baht tabs, they stuff it up for the rest of us who live here." I personally don't care, young ones spend and make the girls happy, bar bosses happy, everybody happy except the grumpy old men.

Really hot young Thai girls seem to be off the menu these days.

The best ones have there old man sending them money from abroad and then they go hunting around for young guys in I.Bar at a discounted rate.

They say the send all the money back home but that's rubbish, they just spend it on I phones they don't know how to use and bling BS haha

Really hot young Thai girls seem to be off the menu these days.

The best ones have there old man sending them money from abroad and then they go hunting around for young guys in I.Bar at a discounted rate.

They say the send all the money back home but that's rubbish, they just spend it on I phones they don't know how to use and bling BS haha

Bet some of it goes home.

:)