Putting down a dog

Tham1

Can you get a dog put down in Bangkok for free? My dog is ill and needs put to sleep but I don't want my Thai neighbor to do it (he offered) as he will use a hammer he said. I am a bit short of cash but don't want the dog to suffer anymore.

• Like 1

For some reason the thought of dispatching Muttley with a hammer sounds ghastly, but if you think about it, if done swiftly and powerfully, it is in fact as humane as any other method.

Maybe a local cop would do it for free or a can of beer with his side arm?

Sorry about your situation.

• Like 1

we have had many threads with the same subject. no need to start offerring alternative methods and discuss pros and cons.

to the OP: check out other threads that might have addresses. i suspect that you might have to pay (in most countries no vet does this for free, they charge for the drugs and services and for body disposal/burial whatever.

ill close the topic if people start discussing various methods. either answer the question or dont put in input on the subject. there are enough threads on althernative methods , some too gross or to inhumane to consider, others too difficult. therefore, is there a vet near this person's home that could do euthenasia.?

• Like 2

Your short of cash, what all 200-500 Bhat or whatever it will cost? how can you even afford to care/feed a dog if your that short of cash?

not having a dig but really if your so broke you should never have got a dog if you cant look after one.

Take it to a vet it will not cost much.

• Like 1