Its christmas day ,how sad we are on here.

i claudius

I ate 2.5 kilos of tangerines, 2 kilos of roast chicken breasts, 5 roast sweet potatoes, a pan of roast potatoes, cabbage, gravy, 6 chocolate bars, a pack of sesame biscuits; 10 coconut pastries, and 3 cups of Aribica coffee. I was going to go on a naughty massage mission, but I can not get off the couch!biggrin.png

post-185769-0-24908700-1419568353_thumb.

• Like 1

I ate 2.5 kilos of tangerines, 2 kilos of roast chicken breasts, 5 roast sweet potatoes, a pan of roast potatoes, cabbage, gravy, 6 chocolate bars, a pack of sesame biscuits; 10 coconut pastries, and 3 cups of Aribica coffee. I was going to go on a naughty massage mission, but I can not get off the couch!biggrin.png

I had Marks & Spencer's Christmas pudding (yummysmile.png ) and after-dinner had some Terry’s chocolate orange. Does anyone remember those?

Ah, those were the days.....I was in Pattaya in November and wanted to get a M & S Christmas cake if they had any but no-one could tell me where M & S was. Maybe next year if you will give me the location ( please and thank you ).

One of the best things about being in Thailand at Christmas is that you have no idea it is Christmas (and all that that entails). Ok, maybe if you are strolling in the mall you will hear, in the background, the silly jingles of "Jingle Bells" or "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas." And all those beautiful Buddhist eyes are totally indifferent to, have no concept of, all that frenetic present giving and receiving on Xmas Day.

• Like 1

Always liked listening to an episode of "Mrs Dales diary" an everyday event of a GP's wife in the Yorkshire dales,but now I have to put up with XHamster.com

Loved listening to the BBC shipping forecast "The general synopsis at 0400hours" Tyne, Fisher, Forth, Dogger Bank etc

Thailand is one of the countries where you can choose to celebrate it or not, and I, like many here, enjoy a Christmas free existence! That's one of the great things about Thailand!

Edited by Impossible
  • Like 1

Well it's 2.30 our sons girlfriend has just had her first xmas dinner with us my sister in law and her son their ninth, what was the highlight? As always the parsnips they love them ,now believe it or not they are all sitting around eating crab,4 of us are also on our Android phones as we talk and listen to xmas songs,Christmas modern style happy boxing day,oh and our neighbour came over with a massive expensive gift. And cheap Charlie me only got them a small one,now I feel sh_t

Well it's 2.30 our sons girlfriend has just had her first xmas dinner with us my sister in law and her son their ninth, what was the highlight? As always the parsnips they love them ,now believe it or not they are all sitting around eating crab,4 of us are also on our Android phones as we talk and listen to xmas songs,Christmas modern style happy boxing day,oh and our neighbour came over with a massive expensive gift. And cheap Charlie me only got them a small one,now I feel sh_t

Well, you should have known better, you're old enough to!

• Like 1