Koh Tao murder trial rescheduled

Lite Beer

So you think it was the friend with the not-blood on his pants? That was the first prime suspect. Or do you believe it was Myranmar workers as that is also what was first said and turned out to be. The ONLY reason they suspected the kid who was at school in Bangkok is because they incorrectly believed he fled the morning of the murders. But of course I suspect you believe there has been a vast conspiracy to related to his DNA not being at the scene and others DNA and semen being there and that his apartment complex conspired to doctor the video of him coming and going at time which would make it impossible for him to commit the murders and that the university has conspired to doctor records showing his taking a test at this time and so on and so on... Bery Baby - no motive, no logic, no dna and no evidence at all to suggest he is involved BUT whole bunch to show he was not. I guess with your logic this somehow makes him a prime suspect.

J babe. No motive. You mean like he didn't get horny watching two people making out on the sand. And want to kill them both ?

Did you ever answer the question as to why David's DNA wasn't found on Hannah ?

Bery Baby, do you now claim to know what all the evidence is and at the same time suggesting one of the victims DNA wasn't at the scene with his body?

So you think it was the friend with the not-blood on his pants? That was the first prime suspect. Or do you believe it was Myranmar workers as that is also what was first said and turned out to be. The ONLY reason they suspected the kid who was at school in Bangkok is because they incorrectly believed he fled the morning of the murders. But of course I suspect you believe there has been a vast conspiracy to related to his DNA not being at the scene and others DNA and semen being there and that his apartment complex conspired to doctor the video of him coming and going at time which would make it impossible for him to commit the murders and that the university has conspired to doctor records showing his taking a test at this time and so on and so on... Bery Baby - no motive, no logic, no dna and no evidence at all to suggest he is involved BUT whole bunch to show he was not. I guess with your logic this somehow makes him a prime suspect.

J babe. No motive. You mean like he didn't get horny watching two people making out on the sand. And want to kill them both ?

Did you ever answer the question as to why David's DNA wasn't found on Hannah ?

Bery Baby, do you now claim to know what all the evidence is and at the same time suggesting one of the victims DNA wasn't at the scene with his body?

J babe are you suggesting I think David and Hannah were the same person ?

David's DNA wasn't found on Hannah (I typed that out slowly to help you understand it)

Tho I now get why you and A.N. Other never actually answer any question you just come out with a statement like....

"suggesting one of the victims DNA wasn't at the scene with his body". Can you explain what that is even supposed to mean ?

• Like 1

So you think it was the friend with the not-blood on his pants? That was the first prime suspect. Or do you believe it was Myranmar workers as that is also what was first said and turned out to be. The ONLY reason they suspected the kid who was at school in Bangkok is because they incorrectly believed he fled the morning of the murders.

There were some mentions of possible suspects during the initial hours/days after the crime, but all but Nomsod and Mon were quickly eliminated, which was right. So, Nomsod and Mon were prime suspects early on, and they should still be prime suspects. His dad corroborated that his son left that morning. There is other evidence, but those who don't want to see it, won't see it.

But of course I suspect you believe there has been a vast conspiracy to related to his DNA not being at the scene and others DNA and semen being there and that his apartment complex conspired to doctor the video of him coming and going at time which would make it impossible for him to commit the murders and that the university has conspired to doctor records showing his taking a test at this time and so on and so on... Bery Baby - no motive, no logic, no dna and no evidence at all to suggest he is involved BUT whole bunch to show he was not. I guess with your logic this somehow makes him a prime suspect.

It's already been shown, in over a dozen posts, how easy it would be for just one or a few people to skew the DNA trail. Once that was done, everyone (including Thai officials, Thai foot soldiers, Brit experts, victims' families, the judge) has to fall in line to believe it. If I went and chopped down a tree, everyone would have to agree the tree was chopped down. It would not need 50,000 people chopping it down to agree it was down. In other words, substituting the B's DNA for the actual DNA found in/on Hannah would establish it as fact - from the top down. The ONLY way we're going to know the DNA typing found in/on Hannah is for Brit (or some other reputable outside lab) to do it. RTP have zero credibility. That's probably the main reason many of us are pissed off at the Brit Coroner's Office, ....because they're not doing their jobs.

No she was not due to release here findings on 6th January. Show me where that was said. How could she do that when there was no inquest? No jury was empaneled. No witnesses gave evidence. I said ahead of that date that the case would be adjourned and so it proved to be the case.

That date was just "for mention". Yes she has done her job.

I tell you what it will be adjourned again in October.

You're jumping through semantic hoops trying to make excuses for the British Coroner not doing her job. If it quacks, shits and walks like a duck, .......it must be a duck.

I cannot imagine any reasonable scenario where the Burmese 2 killed David without a murder weapon, and then raped and brutally murdered Hannah with a newly found hoe, which only has her DNA on it. No logic, no emotive motivation for killing. Which leads me to the obvious conclusion that the so called reported DNA sperm match is fictitious.

But to backtrack. David was killed by something, or at least rendered unconscious and left to drown. BKK autopsy reports suggested that David defended himself. Why wasn't there DNA evidence on him that matched the Burmese 2? However, against all common-sense and lack of factual evidence, the RTP have decided to implicate the Burmese 2 with no murder weapon and no DNA.

Pretty dumb. I am hoping the defence counsel convince the judge (who will have the world's media looking at him) not to convict them of David's murder. However, while he may be convinced, it is almost certain that the B2 will have to pay the price as it's Thailand's reputation at stake. Pity, really.

"However, against all common-sense and lack of factual evidence, the RTP have decided to implicate the Burmese 2 with no murder weapon and no DNA."

Even more surprising, against all common sense and lack of factual evidence, some (supposedly educated) Westerners swallow the RTP's story, hook, line and sinker

They're not infusing common sense in the equation. They're fixated on shielding anyone connected to the Headman. They have a mind-set like a mother whose son has been implicated in a crime. Regardless of evidence, the mother will keep bleating incessantly, "Oh no, not my baby boy. If you knew him, you would know he's such a nice boy, and could never do anything bad like that!"

Or like a someone's best friend defending that friend, regardless. True story: I rented a small house to a redneck, when I was in California. The redneck had 4 dogs he used to track and 'tree' cougars. After several months, he moved out without telling me. I looked in the rental house, and parts of it had 5 inches of dog poo piled up. I went looking for him in the bar he hung out in. One guy there was the redneck's best friend. When I told him what happened, the guy kept saying, "No, Bob would never do that." And I would say, "Yes he did do that. You wanna come over to the house and see for yourself?" ...and the guy would just shake his head and say, "No. I know Bob, and he would never do something like that."

That's the mental fixation of the few people on these threads, who defend the Headman's people, regardless of the deluge of implicating factors.

So you think it was the friend with the not-blood on his pants? That was the first prime suspect. Or do you believe it was Myranmar workers as that is also what was first said and turned out to be. The ONLY reason they suspected the kid who was at school in Bangkok is because they incorrectly believed he fled the morning of the murders.

There were some mentions of possible suspects during the initial hours/days after the crime, but all but Nomsod and Mon were quickly eliminated, which was right. So, Nomsod and Mon were prime suspects early on, and they should still be prime suspects. His dad corroborated that his son left that morning. There is other evidence, but those who don't want to see it, won't see it.

But of course I suspect you believe there has been a vast conspiracy to related to his DNA not being at the scene and others DNA and semen being there and that his apartment complex conspired to doctor the video of him coming and going at time which would make it impossible for him to commit the murders and that the university has conspired to doctor records showing his taking a test at this time and so on and so on... Bery Baby - no motive, no logic, no dna and no evidence at all to suggest he is involved BUT whole bunch to show he was not. I guess with your logic this somehow makes him a prime suspect.

It's already been shown, in over a dozen posts, how easy it would be for just one or a few people to skew the DNA trail. Once that was done, everyone (including Thai officials, Thai foot soldiers, Brit experts, victims' families, the judge) has to fall in line to believe it. If I went and chopped down a tree, everyone would have to agree the tree was chopped down. It would not need 50,000 people chopping it down to agree it was down. In other words, substituting the B's DNA for the actual DNA found in/on Hannah would establish it as fact - from the top down. The ONLY way we're going to know the DNA typing found in/on Hannah is for Brit (or some other reputable outside lab) to do it. RTP have zero credibility. That's probably the main reason many of us are pissed off at the Brit Coroner's Office, ....because they're not doing their jobs.

No she was not due to release here findings on 6th January. Show me where that was said. How could she do that when there was no inquest? No jury was empaneled. No witnesses gave evidence. I said ahead of that date that the case would be adjourned and so it proved to be the case.

You're jumping through semantic hoops trying to make excuses for the British Coroner not doing her job. If it quacks, shits and walks like a duck, .......it must be a duck.

Once more, the father didn't say he left the island on the morning of the murders.

In any case it's a fun insight into the non-working logic of a conspiracy theorist: the father who has spent millions upon millions, pushed levers at all levels of government and silenced all witnesses to remove any and all suspicions from his son, then just goes out and blurts "yeah, he left the island immediately after the murders". :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Once more, the father didn't say he left the island on the morning of the murders.

In any case it's a fun insight into the non-working logic of a conspiracy theorist: the father who has spent millions upon millions, pushed levers at all levels of government and silenced all witnesses to remove any and all suspicions from his son, then just goes out and blurts "yeah, he left the island immediately after the murders". rolleyes.gif

Welcome back AleG. It's good to have your input, because it indicates what officialdom is most spooked about. Maybe Nomsod's father did spend lots of money to protect his son. Are you saying you think he did? It's a common reaction, when the son of a rich and/or connected Thai power broker gets implicated in a crime.... Look no further than the Chalerm family or the Red Bull big shot, to name a tiny %.

The Headman mentioned his son left to return to Bangkok, on the first day of the investigation. Immediately afterward, it was evident he shouldn't have said that, so he rescinded it. It was only in the hours/days/weeks/months afterwards, that the maelstrom of other factoids showed their fuzzy heads. Nice try, AleG, but you're wrong again.

I cannot imagine any reasonable scenario where the Burmese 2 killed David without a murder weapon, and then raped and brutally murdered Hannah with a newly found hoe, which only has her DNA on it. No logic, no emotive motivation for killing. Which leads me to the obvious conclusion that the so called reported DNA sperm match is fictitious.

But to backtrack. David was killed by something, or at least rendered unconscious and left to drown. BKK autopsy reports suggested that David defended himself. Why wasn't there DNA evidence on him that matched the Burmese 2? However, against all common-sense and lack of factual evidence, the RTP have decided to implicate the Burmese 2 with no murder weapon and no DNA.

Pretty dumb. I am hoping the defence counsel convince the judge (who will have the world's media looking at him) not to convict them of David's murder. However, while he may be convinced, it is almost certain that the B2 will have to pay the price as it's Thailand's reputation at stake. Pity, really.

'Any Thai could have done this'.

In any case it's a fun insight into the non-working logic of a conspiracy theorist: the father who has spent millions upon millions, pushed levers at all levels of government and silenced all witnesses to remove any and all suspicions from his son, then just goes out and blurts "yeah, he left the island immediately after the murders". rolleyes.gif

Welcome back AleG. It's good to have your input, because it indicates what officialdom is most spooked about. Maybe Nomsod's father did spend lots of money to protect his son. Are you saying you think he did? It's a common reaction, when the son of a rich and/or connected Thai power broker gets implicated in a crime.... Look no further than the Chalerm family or the Red Bull big shot, to name a tiny %.

The Headman mentioned his son left to return to Bangkok, on the first day of the investigation. Immediately afterward, it was evident he shouldn't have said that, so he rescinded it. It was only in the hours/days/weeks/months afterwards, that the maelstrom of other factoids showed their fuzzy heads. Nice try, AleG, but you're wrong again.

you could perhaps suggest his father was told his son had gone back and not what happened or the implications of telling everybody. It was only when he was put in the frame they all hit panic stations and we'll well know the rest.

• Like 1

you boomer bung rung are getting on my wick. I am going to send you a private message. It will include the corners rules and duties. It will also include the direct contact details so u can confirm what we have told you a dozen times. You do not have a clue do you.

I was going to give AleG's post a like but then I read he said the father never said his son left on the morning of the murder. I think what papa actually said was his son left on the night of the murder. Correct me if I'm wrong, or not because I'm sure you correct me even if I am right.

Will somebody please explain to me why some people are so fixated with sending 2 guys to their death if they are guilty or not.

"Welcome back AleG. It's good to have your input, because it indicates what officialdom is most spooked about"

Every time you repeat things like that you look more and more delusional.

"The Headman mentioned his son left to return to Bangkok, on the first day of the investigation."

Are you backpedaling from your claim that he said he left on the morning of the murders?

"Welcome back AleG. It's good to have your input, because it indicates what officialdom is most spooked about"

"The Headman mentioned his son left to return to Bangkok, on the first day of the investigation."

Are you backpedaling from your claim that he said he left on the morning of the murders?

Wow where I sit, the first day and the morning of , are one of the same . More glib clap trap Ali

Edited by Chetzee
  • Like 1

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/police-release-suspects-in-murder-of-two-brits-in-koh-tao.html

Police questioned why Wiraphan’s son Warot, 22 quickly disappeared from the island shortly after the murders however he stated that his son was studying at a university in Bangkok and he was returning to study, not running as the police said.

Not read that before. Can we assume the people who were to scared to come forward were in fear of their lives from two 5 foot tall Burmese men ?

• Like 1

AleG, you must really be a despicable person in real life and I'm so glad that I've not had the misfortune to have met you.

Any normal father would have said "my son was not here" as opposed to "my son had left BEFORE the murders".

You are most probably in denial of your own personal circumstances.

David's DNA wasn't found on Hannah (I typed that out slowly to help you understand it)

Is this the info the RTP have given you or did you see all the reports in the case? Just trying to figure out if this is just another bit of selective trust in terms of the RTP investigation.

Have you considered perhaps David was having a Skinny dip hence naked, the killers attacked Hannah and he come out of the sea to defend her.

Bery you can type as slow as you like M8 it will not make a blind bit of difference.

As for JTJ, he has seen no more than you but he is damn sure the correct 2 guys are in the jail.

• Like 1

loonodingle, on 01 Feb 2015 - 20:17, said:loonodingle, on 01 Feb 2015 - 20:17, said:

Correct his father stated he had to leave in a hurry as he had an exam. Not us Morons making idiotic statements. But Big Daddy....Lets see JTJ dig himself out of that or maybe he will go back to the Hoe threads. Excuse the PUN

Actually talking of Hoe's why did they move the Hoe. Or was there 2 hoe's?

attachicon.gif10685368_1001957839821026_415836464957269570_n.jpg

attachicon.gif10406792_1001957826487694_2633892230959155920_n.jpg

attachicon.gif10933749_1005575059459304_5161886406042291874_n2.jpg

attachicon.gif1836910_1005574939459316_3748742946387583674_o.jpg

attachicon.gif1976989_1016878134995663_2565784952673981771_n.jpg

attachicon.gif10896969_1001957816487695_4107206702937940222_n.jpg

attachicon.gif10888648_1001957789821031_8850310060451862834_n.jpg

Good to see that finally there is a decent picture of the clothes that were found at the crime scene, rather than the low-quality screen grab from Thai TV that we have seen before. Interesting comments about the hoe and the pink flip-flops. Where did these pictures come from? Can you provide the source for them, Loonodingle?

Edited by IslandLover
  • Like 1

loonodingle, on 03 Feb 2015 - 01:40, said:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CSI-MM/949164291767048 https://www.facebook.com/pages/CSI-MM/949164291767048

quote name="IslandLover" post="9021645" timestamp="1422923707"]

loonodingle, on 03 Feb 2015 - 01:30, said:loonodingle, on 03 Feb 2015 - 01:30, said:

CSI MM

Can you send me a PM with the link?

Thanks!

In any case it's a fun insight into the non-working logic of a conspiracy theorist: the father who has spent millions upon millions, pushed levers at all levels of government and silenced all witnesses to remove any and all suspicions from his son, then just goes out and blurts "yeah, he left the island immediately after the murders".

Geez, that's a softball Q. 'Morning of the murders' can mean the same as 'first day of the investigation.' Last time I checked, days start with mornings.

The families, who have no other motivation that to see true justice and who have MUCH more information than moronic social media detectives that have ulterior motives, have stated:

"There is a great deal of detail and vast areas of investigative work which has been shared with us,"

"We would like to stress that as a family we are confident in the work that has been carried out into these atrocious crimes."

"From what we have seen, the suspects have a difficult case to answer. The evidence against them appears to be powerful and convincing."

"We would like to thank the officers who travelled to Thailand to review the case and the Royal Thai Police for facilitating their visit,"

"We would like to express our relief that progress is being made in Thailand and this case is finally coming to court."

It's nice that you quoted the family of the victims. Now let's quote some from the family of the suspect.

There are two set of lives here. But rtp don't care about either. Not even the courtesy of answering the abuse allegation. Not answering just make them look even more less credible than they already are.

The fact the two defendants said they were threatened into confessing has nothing to do with their guilt or innocence. They have withdrawn their confessions. Police should answer for any abuse of the suspects but even in first world countries that are not going to answer such inquiries from a human rights group prior to the criminal trial. There is nothing illegal about the police not responding to these inquiries. The suspects and their lawyers can bring criminal charges all on their own in Thailand if they felt police committed a criminal act. However, this is not so much criminal as it is a defense strategy which to my understanding worked as their confessions have been retracted.

If you want to believe that even in first world nations police don't get rough with suspects and legally lie to them then you are not being realistic. This is just life (police) and is not uncommon and although wrong, doesn't reflect if a suspect is guilty or not. Although false confessions do take place, it is more likely some pressure (abuse), lies or threats often get guilty people to admit their involvement.

As for the police caring about the defendants or victims families, that is not their job.

As for the defendants families, you are welcome to share their feelings and thoughts ... even if they are a lot less credible than that of the victims. The victim's family's only motivation would be to see the right people convicted. They have been informed by numerous sources such as the embassy, Thai Police, UK Coroner and UK investigators. On the other hand the victim;s family are motivated to protect their children and nobody wants to believe their loved one could commit such a crime.

The sheer brutality of these murders along with the rape are not such a rare thing in Myanmar. The place which the two defendants are form saw some of the worst brutality in Myanmar where rape is rampant and used by the military as a form of control. Human rights abuses, even in recent years, are some of the worst in the world. This is a place where kids are not only used as soldiers but sold to the army for use.

Although certainly possible, it is doubtful those responsible for this crime have not been part of this kind of violence before.

All I can say is if people truly believe these two defendants, whose semen was found in one of the victims and were around the crime scene at the time of the murders per witness' and defendants own admission, then they should send money to their defense fund that is in dire need of support. After months of requests they have raised less than $15k of the $90k they are requesting. I certainly would give if I thought it could save two innocent people from being put to death. However my guess is they are murdering rapist scum but have no problem with them having the best defense team on the planet because it would take on vast and convincing conspiracy theory to undue just the fact both their semen was in one of the victims.