"The Interview" How to see it?

devaram

Some more about the actual political content in the movie:

For a North Korean watcher, seeing “The Interview” is like seeing an earnest endeavor reflected back through a freak-show mirror. But, behind the silliness and the smut, the penis and butthole jokes, the filmmakers get a lot right about North Korea.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/north-korea-watcher-watches-interview?intcid=mod-most-popular

I agree with this reviewer:

After watching this movie, you almost wonder if Sony were not behind the North Korean threats, in order to promote this piece of rubbish. It's a comedy that teenage boy may like, but not many else will. Both actors are totally overacting, especially Franco is very annoying, and the sexual innuendo is terribly adolescent.

The plot is cringeworthy at best...

I could've written that. But I didn't.

• Like 1

After watching this movie, you almost wonder if Sony were not behind the North Korean threats, in order to promote this piece of rubbish. It's a comedy that teenage boy may like, but not many else will. Both actors are totally overacting, especially Franco is very annoying, and the sexual innuendo is terribly adolescent.

Sony is a scumbag company up there with Disney in regard to customer service.

In a few years both these companies will be bankrupt.

The movie is rubbish. Yes a few laughs but not worth paying for this trash.

Indeed.

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur21397933/

• 2 weeks later...

But watching it let's say at a friend's house would be okay, or? Just saying. -facepalm.gif

But watching it let's say at a friend's house would be okay, or? Just saying. -facepalm.gif

yes thats okay.

I was just venting my misfortune.

Not even watching it at my house. Stopped and deleted it after precisely 29 minutes of excruciating banality.

• Like 1