How many foreigners wifes were not former sex workers

manxninja

A dirty old smelly sleazy man pays an 18 yr old whore to spread her legs. And she does it. She is a whore. She will live with that nightmare forever. Every time her existing husband has sex with her, she "turns off" psychologically and becomes a vegetable. She married him for money of course. That is their only education. The formal education stopped at 6th grade and the real education (how to suck $ out of men) started thereafter.

Go ahead, marry a whore if you are that stupid.

• Like 2

A dirty old smelly sleazy man pays an 18 yr old whore to spread her legs. And she does it. She is a whore. She will live with that nightmare forever. Every time her existing husband has sex with her, she "turns off" psychologically and becomes a vegetable. She married him for money of course. That is their only education. The formal education stopped at 6th grade and the real education (how to suck $ out of men) started thereafter.

I take it you haven't? Although you do seem to think you know a lot about it! Maybe not everyone will have the same experience.

For a start, you need to be aged 20 to be a sex worker in Thailand.

Second, plenty of guys in their 20s paying for sex (both foreigner and Thai).

Thirdly, quite a lot of women worldwide only marry a guy for his money.

Fourthly, plenty of hookers with degrees around.

You don't seem to have much worldly experience!

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 2

I'd like to interject, if I may. A lot of working girls are decent people. They prefer customers who treat them with respect. The smart ones are choosy and if they get it right, they have a great time and get a good tip too! They aren't all gold diggers. I know, been there sooooo many times.

• Like 2

you have problems my friend, dark problems...you should't care what other people do or prefer. Try to get your own life back on track and stop worrying about others..
  • Like 1

For a start, you need to be aged 20 to be a sex worker in Thailand.

Second, plenty of guys in their 20s paying for sex (both foreigner and Thai).

Thirdly, quite a lot of women worldwide only marry a guy for his money.

Fourthly, plenty of hookers with degrees around.

You don't seem to have much worldly experience!

18 is fine for sex work in Thailand. Anyone indulging in someone under 18 can expect serious problems, but 18+ is ok.

For those of you who're open about their partner's past, I have a question.

Before you met them, did you think you might end up having a long term relationship with a sex worker?

I didn't think about maybe ending up in a long term relationship with anyone either in Thailand or the UK it just happened whether it be a "sex worker" as you say or a bar girl, cashier, receptionist, hostess, bank manager, gogo dancer etc etc.

:)

• Like 2

My comment was right then?

Its the daft comments that piss me off too be honest.

Before you met them, did you think you might end up having a long term relationship with a sex worker?

You should try it, the sex is great.

I don't think my wife would approve.

Your wife wouldn't approve of you having great sex?

Bad luck!

Why would anyone pay their wife to have sex?

You think nobody here does that?

You're no doubt right that many marriages have finance as a key factor, but equating marriage with paying a prostitute is ridiculous. I think you know that.

Edited by brewsterbudgen

In your place, I would probably prefer not to tell your wife, and she would probably prefer it as well

• Like 1

We've seen plenty of people here admit to paying their wife a wage.

In my father's day that was called a housekeeping allowance.

Exactly, maybe its only called housekeeping money if the lady in question isn't Thai?

smile.png

Given the reliability of Thai and foreign husbands, I expect most Thai ladies would like to accumulate a 'pension fund' of their own, whenever they commit to a relationship, especially when foreigners can so quickly spirit their wealth overseas

Any relationship that starts out with a bar fine and later a monthly check has a few down sides so why do it. Look at the facts...The girl has dropped her morals (being a hooker is not acceptable to farang or Thais) to work in the sex trade. The girl is looking at the relationship for money no matter what the reason she is there for, no money she is gone. The girl has past customers and chances are she has their numbers and they have hers and can keep in contact. She now has the mindset of sex for money. Bigger chance of herpes or HIV which you would not know for months or years later. The girls are sexually abused, raped, forced to perform acts they not want to do, lied to, cheated, etc etc... their minds are either screwed up or they are hardened.

Most of the young lovely bar girls go every night but after a few years and hundreds ( perhaps thousands) of men they look for their exit as they are now being passed over by johns for younger girls. Young girls do it only for the money as they are too lazy to work. When a better deal comes along they are gone.

They know exactly what to say and what strings to pull to get you hooked. Some farang rent these girls knowing that they will later trade them in for a new model, these are the smart ones. The ones who marry them are taking a risky chance...

There are always exceptions to everything but ......

As long as you are willing to accept the above knowing full well that there will always be a stigma around her past then go for it....

Live and let live !

Edited by ttthailand

Any relationship that starts out with a bar fine and later a monthly check has a few down sides so why do it. Look at the facts...The girl has dropped her morals (being a hooker is not acceptable to farang or Thais) to work in the sex trade. The girl is looking at the relationship for money no matter what the reason she is there for, no money she is gone. The girl has past customers and chances are she has their numbers and they have hers and can keep in contact. She now has the mindset of sex for money. Bigger chance of herpes or HIV which you would not know for months or years later. The girls are sexually abused, raped, forced to perform acts they not want to do, lied to, cheated, etc etc... their minds are either screwed up or they are hardened.

Most of the young lovely bar girls go every night but after a few years and hundreds ( perhaps thousands) of men they look for their exit as they are now being passed over by johns for younger girls. Young girls do it only for the money as they are too lazy to work. When a better deal comes along they are gone.

They know exactly what to say and what strings to pull to get you hooked. Some farang rent these girls knowing that they will later trade them in for a new model, these are the smart ones. The ones who marry them are taking a risky chance...

There are always exceptions to everything but ......

As long as you are willing to accept the above knowing full well that there will always be a stigma around her past then go for it....

Live and let live !

Stigma for the girl................................ or the Farang ?