How many foreigners wifes were not former sex workers

manxninja

Charity work.

I once lived with a hooker who scammed charities and NGOs.

She would tell them whatever she thought they wanted to hear in order to get whatever was going.

What you hear from them, you should never believe.

Some hard luck stories are real, many aren't.

She had a degree from a CM university, very good English skills, good family background, but just didn't like real work.

Whereas everything I read here is gospel, right?

Based on having a buddy that is here working for a Christian organization helping to free children and woman that have been sold/trafficked I can understand the knowledge path....

Still don't understand the baiting -prickly antagonistic approach and attitude though.....the combination does not seem to jive....

• Like 2

It's baiting to say you don't use prostitutes? Is this place just for those who do?

Mostly!
But is it exclusively a whoremonger forum, or are those who don't partake allowed to comment?

Just partake in a non baiting way.

As an alleged 'do gooder' that shouldn't be too hard for you.

I'm no 'do gooder'. Neither am I a religious fanatic, a prude, a liar, or a homosexual. I have, however, repeatedly been called all those things merely for pointing out that I do not use prostitutes.

I don't see how that simple statement can be seen as baiting, unless this forum is reserved for those who do.

• Like 1

It's baiting to say you don't use prostitutes? Is this place just for those who do?

Mostly!
But is it exclusively a whoremonger forum, or are those who don't partake allowed to comment?

I thought it was the original post that was provocatively baiting.

Mostly!

An obsessive-compulsive pseudo-do gooder.

Whereas everything I read here is gospel, right?
Based on having a buddy that is here working for a Christian organization helping to free children and woman that have been sold/trafficked I can understand the knowledge path....

Still don't understand the baiting -prickly antagonistic approach and attitude though.....the combination does not seem to jive....

some time ago I remember talking to one of these Christian do gooders and thinking that she did not know her arm from her elbow ,a good heart I am sure but told a load of old <deleted> by bar girls who just told her what she wanted to hear about trafficking and the like.in a way I felt a bit sorry for her as her heart was in the right place,
  • Like 1

I would say the guy that I know is not in the same bleeding heart category.....don't think he'd buy a song and dance....he seems to be on the pro-active tip of the spear....currently on a 8 day assignment to another country.....straight to the source

Edited by pgrahmm

My first wife was a bar girl ... learned a few lessons the hard way

cost me a few dollars before I realized there was more to a marriage than great sex

Her unwillingness to work a not sex industry job for several years ... the length of our marriage doomed us

Took me a while to accept the red flags that I choose to ignore before we got married

My brothers says I was blinded by boom boom ... oh well lesson learned

Now current GF and soon to be 2nd Thai wife ... NURSE

Nurse when we met ... nurse today ... will be a nurse until she reetires

One big lesson I did learn ... rule #1 ... if she has no "proper" job = she has no time with LuckyLew

• Like 2

Tsk tsk....I just realised I bought dinner and drinks the last three nights.. AND the taxis home.....I'm a sucker.

Heeeeeelp!

Apparently my kids are no better than hookers as well. I suppose I set a bad precedent; I should've asked them to go 50:50 on the nappies
  • Like 1

It is difficult enough to find the correct woman and one who does not have too much baggage. Taking on an X hooker for a gf or wife is just so risky. I think those guys who have never tried to find a Thai girl who does not work in sex industry are the ones who resort to this behavior. Too many guys have no self confidence and can only talk to bar girls or perhaps friends gfs and wife's ..... Basically they go after anything that will talk to them including those who they shouldn't.

Friends gfs and wifes should be off limits and Hookers are for play only and not for keeps. Some people just don't get it and have no moral code or pride.

It is difficult enough to find the correct woman and one who does not have too much baggage. Taking on an X hooker for a gf or wife is just so risky. I think those guys who have never tried to find a Thai girl who does not work in sex industry are the ones who resort to this behavior. Too many guys have no self confidence and can only talk to bar girls or perhaps friends gfs and wife's ..... Basically they go after anything that will talk to them including those who they shouldn't.

Friends gfs and wifes should be off limits and Hookers are for play only and not for keeps. Some people just don't get it and have no moral code or pride.

have you ever used the services of a prostitute?

i think if most men here if telling the truth has used the services of a working girl,

ill hold my hand up and say ive had some great nights with bar girls,, and not just the sex the craic was good with them too,

as for marrying one, well that would be another story,

i no the past is the past and all that,

but ive got nothing against them at all, like i say ive had some great nights in there company,

and some are bloody stunning to look at

• Like 1

AnotherOneAmerican, on 05 Jan 2015 - 21:01, said:
StreetCowboy, on 05 Jan 2015 - 20:06, said:

I thought it was the original post that was provocatively baiting.

There are certainly a few master baiters posting on TV.

They rank as high as any.

"master baiters" - good one, post of the year - euh, you are a phonetics lover, right?

pigeonjake, on 08 Jan 2015 - 18:34, said:
SoiBiker, on 08 Jan 2015 - 18:08, said:

Why do men who use prostitutes so often assume that other men do the same?

so your the one that that came for the temples,,,

i heard there was a guy who did this,

and another for the sea air,,

I am another one.

I came here / stay here for the beauty of the jungle, the orchids and other flowers, the sea food, the dry season, my swimming pool, our garden, living the great life cheaply - and after 6 months, back home to spring & summer in Europe.

I don't care about temples and their monky business, and as for the sea air, well, I used to live in Polynesia.

So you are here for what exactly?

They can lie their teeth off, but I will still not belive what they are saying. And where do they pick up the Thai ladies? My experience and my intelligence tells me that the ladies mostly come from a bar in Pattaya. And often it ends up at a bus stop somewhere next to a rice paddy in Isaan with an emty bank account and two suitcases.

• Like 1