How many foreigners wifes were not former sex workers

manxninja

Although I wouldn't class all "sex workers" the same or all bad I still have no problem with saying "Yes I met her in a bar".

smile.png

Would you have a problem with saying "Yes, my wife was a prostitute" ?

Yes, I wouldn't exactly say she was but I'm not getting into that crap again, I lived in Pattaya for almost 13 years so I'm well aware of it all but lets just say I'm happy with her past.

:)

Edited by davethailand

Although I wouldn't class all "sex workers" the same or all bad I still have no problem with saying "Yes I met her in a bar".

smile.png

I would just lie like all the other TV posters and claim she was a university educated, half Chinese, white skinned, hiso family .........

Even though she's as black as the ace of spades and covered in tattoos and I'm 25 years older than her, bald and fat.

It's not like she's ever gonna meet you guys.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

smile.png

I would just lie like all the other TV posters and claim she was a university educated, half Chinese, white skinned, hiso family .........

Even though she's as black as the ace of spades and covered in tattoos and I'm 25 years older than her, bald and fat.

It's not like she's ever gonna meet you guys.

True but I'd be honest, there's no university education at all, she's not even 1% Chinese and I'm not bald (I am fat though).

:)

• Like 1

smile.png

I wouldn't want to say it publically (for the reasons proved by this thread) but if that's what my wife did before we married, and presumably how I met her, it would be true. Unless someone deliberately wants to antagonise or insult the person, "working in bar" is far nicer. That's why we have euphemisms.

• Like 1

smile.png

I wouldn't want to say it publically (for the reasons proved by this thread) but if that's what my wife did before we married, and presumably how I met her, it would be true. Unless someone deliberately wants to antagonise or insult the person, "working in bar" is far nicer. That's why we have euphemisms.

Agreed

smile.png

But plenty of people work in bars and don't have sex with the customers. That's why we have more accurate terms for those who do.

• Like 2

smile.png

You can't say that - there is no prostitution in Thailand, it is illegal.

• Like 1

smile.png

Yes, I wouldn't exactly say she was but I'm not getting into that crap again, I lived in Pattaya for almost 13 years so I'm well aware of it all but lets just say I'm happy with her past.

smile.png

Thats sad, 13 years in Thailand and all you can only find is a prostitute for a wife, and a failed bar off walking street, which you could not even sell.

smile.png

smile.png

Thats sad, 13 years in Thailand and all you can only find is a prostitute for a wife, and a failed bar off walking street, which you could not even sell.

Why would you care? To be honest, your post says more about you than it does about davethailand.

• Like 1

Lots of losers on these threads who married women who won't have sex with them even if they do pay.

Bless. You're trying a bit too hard now.

I was that loser ...... 30 years of marriage without much sex (well not with her in the room anyway).

How much you getting? I'm thinking you won't answer which will probably not much, if any.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

Lots of losers on these threads who married women who won't have sex with them even if they do pay.

I was that loser ...... 30 years of marriage without much sex (well not with her in the room anyway).

How much you getting? I'm thinking you won't answer which will probably not much, if any.

A gentleman doesn't discuss such matters.

A gentleman doesn't discuss such matters.
A gentleman would keep a stiff upper lip and suffer in silence. But a gentleman would refrain from comment on the situation of others.

SC

• 4 weeks later...

I guess one man's ugly is another man's cute. Tastes vary. Personally I prefer western women, who plenty here seem to regard as repulsive.

I have no problem with western women, as long as they fit my under 50Kg weight requirement.

Hey, hey, I am not fat at all. I wonder why TV male members think that western women are usually overweight?

Not all western women are British or American.

You have to visit my country and you will see, that on average women are slim and beautiful.

Unusual, but which country is this ? smile.png
slovakia especially but Czech too. but you will be amazed at how soon it becomes boring looking at barbie knock offs. slovaks dont particularly like english speaker either so you are outta luck.

• 1 month later...

How many Thai women, (regardless of their former jobs, in fact, who were never even remotely involved in the 'typical' trades associated with sex worker) will give up their modesty and bonk your brains out if they even have an inkling that you're financially well off and willing to support them in some way, shape, or form. So from that perspective, you could say that virtually all foreigner's Thai wives were at some point during your - courtship - basically a sex worker.

It's all relative. And honestly - Whiskey Tango Foxtrot -- what difference does it make? I love to hear from those guys who brag that they have squeaky clean tiiraks. Farangs really are pretty ignorant when it come to really knowing the underbelly of Thai social mores, let alone understanding just how promiscuous their society can be: male and female.

"My wife is a saint. She, her friends, and her family told me so!"

Ok, sure. Whatever...

I would say 99.9 of Farangs wifes were former sexworkers, if any three out of these four things applied.

The Farangs wife is young enough to be his grandaughter.

The Farang has very deep pockets and a good pension.

The Farang is vastly overweight.

The Farang is covered in tattooes.

The best is when, in America, women become 'born-again' virgins......lol....dumbest thing....they really tell people they are virgins. these are women in their late 20's or 30's.....dumb.

mentally, i couldn't handle it if they were former sex workers. so hopefully they just lie......but of the 3 thai girls i dated....one worked in a hotel (so, likely yes to her). the other was in university with good english (so yes, but in a different way, but still yes), and one girl (the youngest, mid-20's) was university and we never........so either i'm a clown or the answer is no, or both. so many weird rules, i couldn't handle it.....lol. like door always open, blah, blah, blah....but nice girl.

For those of you who're open about their partner's past, I have a question.

Before you met them, did you think you might end up having a long term relationship with a sex worker?

I think they probably did, most of them are fat, ugly, tattooed etc, and know they would never get laid unless they paid for it.

If you're not prepared to answer the question, fair enough. But why attack me for asking it?

Rrrrrrrrrr you want me to give it a little rub for you?

Not right now. Thanks for your kind offer, though.

I think he means some other time.

I have a bit of a weird fetish - I prefer a partner who actually wants to participate, rather than just doing so for financial gain.

Kinky, I know.

So do I, but I understand the fat ugly rich guys. Nothing kinky about it.