how are you going to celebrate the new year eve

ultimate weapon

We have reserved a room and a table at Baiyok hotel but now we are thinking about trying to find a cheaper option. I saw an advert for a party at central world... Might go there instead. Any suggestions for a good area to be in bkk when rhr clock strikes 12? cheers

I was once a night in Baiyoke Hotel with GF and my children, for the night from 31.12. - 1.1.

One of the 50th + floors, had a good view at a bigger fire work on a plaza next to the Baiyoke,

also it was not a long fire work, you have to check the side. Think - direction to bts siam station.

Was with a booking site short before arranged, only half day before check in, not so expensive, same now, I checked, is 2.000 - 3.000 Baht, depending on the floor. Agoda.

Worth it? Was ok.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293916-d305228-r122512287-Baiyoke_Sky_Hotel-Bangkok.html#REVIEWS

Central World? I was not on any party there, but I was there and the fire work was realy very short and the masses had been so much, it was frightening! Not again for me. bah.gif

Thanks very much mate. I wish you a happy new year :)
  • Like 1

It is very cold here at night, around -7, but i may wrap up warm and walk the 50 metres to Geneva lakeside and watch the fireworks. I am a sucker for fireworks so usually as soon as i hear the first one i am running down that road like a kid!!

Stay safe everyone. And all the best for 2015.

• Like 1

It is very cold here at night, around -7, but i may wrap up warm and walk the 50 metres to Geneva lakeside and watch the fireworks. I am a sucker for fireworks so usually as soon as i hear the first one i am running down that road like a kid!!

Stay safe everyone. And all the best for 2015.

Is Geneva in the German, Italian, French or the PatsyCat (Prrrrrrrrrrrrrr) speaking part of SwizzyLand?

-7 ... Group Hug.

I will be horizontal for the stroke of the clock.....blissfully unaware and not caring of what's occuring whilst I sleep.

this morning I thought I might stay awake for the fireworks but as the afternoon wears on I realised it was just fantasy......I won't make it past 9-9.30pm 55555

As soon as I finish this post we turn on the TV & DVD & sit back for one of the

funniest movies ever...Up In Smoke..released to the masses way back in 1978.

I saw it that year...with a chick named Carla Brecke...pizza, bottle of wine, other

substances...and like everybody else in the drive-in....laughed so hard our sides

hurt. Told the missus about it and she's been pestering me to find the DVD...hard

to do here in LOS... find that DVD. But me old mate Norman brought it out from the

US when he visited. Thansk Norm...Thanks Big Time!

Here's a spoiler...

Tommy Chong plays Anthony "Man" Stoner,[2] a jobless, marijuana-smoking drummer

who is told to either get a job by sundown or be sent off to military school by his parents.

Anthony leaves the house in a Volkswagen Beetle convertible (which had his father's

Rolls Royce radiator grille on the front), a car which is subsequently left smoking on the

side of the road. Anthony is picked up while hitchhiking by the equally enthusiastic smoker

Pedro de Pacas (Cheech Marin). The license plate reads MUF DVR ("Muff Diver"). They

share a large joint, which Man says is made with "mostly Maui wowie" and "Labrador"

(essentially dog feces, as his dog, a Labrador Retriever, had eaten his stash). Police find

their car parked on a traffic median with them in it, discover that they are clearly stoned

and arrest them. At trial, the pair are released on a technicality after the judge's water

pitcher is discovered to be containing vodka.

And it digresses to a tumultuous uproar from there....

Here's a clip...

Happy New Year Y'all...be careful tonight & stay safe.

• Like 1

I saw it that year...with a chick named Carla Brecke...pizza, bottle of wine, other

substances...and like everybody else in the drive-in....laughed so hard our sides

hurt. Told the missus about it and she's been pestering me to find the DVD...hard

to do here in LOS... find that DVD. But me old mate Norman brought it out from the

Here's a spoiler...

who is told to either get a job by sundown or be sent off to military school by his parents.

Anthony leaves the house in a Volkswagen Beetle convertible (which had his father's

Rolls Royce radiator grille on the front), a car which is subsequently left smoking on the

side of the road. Anthony is picked up while hitchhiking by the equally enthusiastic smoker

Pedro de Pacas (Cheech Marin). The license plate reads MUF DVR ("Muff Diver"). They

share a large joint, which Man says is made with "mostly Maui wowie" and "Labrador"

(essentially dog feces, as his dog, a Labrador Retriever, had eaten his stash). Police find

their car parked on a traffic median with them in it, discover that they are clearly stoned

and arrest them. At trial, the pair are released on a technicality after the judge's water

Here's a clip...

One of my favourites too, especially when the girl snorts the ammonia in the kitchen.

• Like 1

Here's a spoiler...

Here's a clip...

Wow

From the movie The Apartment -- Academy Award Oscaar Best Picture 1961:

FRAN [shirley MacLaine] (a long look at Sheldrake) Ring out the old year, ring in the new. Ring-a-ding-ding.

the-apartment-blog__full.jpg

With sound, the movie scene smile.png