One way to test your Thai GF when you are far away overseas..

redandyellow

Get a duplicate debit card from your bank manager back home and give it to her before you leave. I trusted her already - but heard so many horror stories I wanted verification of her veracity.

Since I was only 90% sure she was okay, I made sure there was never more than 60,000 baht in the account, therefore that was the most I could lose.. She took out 10,000 baht every other month. This went on for over a year. She passed Test #1 with flying colors.

Thai women are not all on the take, in fact most are not. I lost 90% of my life-savings (40 million Baht) in the stock market 3 years ago. It was my fault 100%, but she blamed the market. She passed Test #2 with higher marks than the initial one..

• Like 1

Ya, I temporarily went insane, and went from being totally diversified in solid blue chips, to throwing everything at a few high risk plays - a major, major F up, almost as bad as taking the jump..

i'm surprised it didnt precede the "jump"

• Like 1

At the moment I think the OP is a troll.

Anyway....

How To Play The Long Game, Lesson 1: On Babysitting His Credit Cards To Earn His Trust

In other words, your step one proves nothing OP. Step two may prove you're just a troll depending on more of these kinds of claims and topics.

• Like 1

My only thought is, "if" you have to test her....you have trust issues, and the relationship is bound for failure and those trust issues will affect ALL your future relationships too. Big Problem!whistling.gif

not so far bp, 7 years and we're still in honeymoon mode

signed:

incoming

At the moment I think the OP is a troll.

Anyway....

How To Play The Long Game, Lesson 1: On Babysitting His Credit Cards To Earn His Trust

In other words, your step one proves nothing OP. Step two may prove you're just a troll depending on more of these kinds of claims and topics.

if it suits your reality, feel free to choose that perception

Obviously I hit an unintended raw nerve. and with that, my brief time on TV has come to an end

I was trying to actually make a salient point to perhaps help someone, but that all went by the wayside, as the lowest common denominator has just shoved another newbie out of TV

its all good, I need to get back to the novel anyway

Take good care though

Bye Bye

Obviously I hit an unintended raw nerve. and with that, my brief time on TV has come to an end

I was trying to actually make a salient point to perhaps help someone, but that all went by the wayside, as the lowest common denominator has just shoved another newbie out of TV

Take good care though

Bye Bye

The avatar will be missed though.

Take good care though

Bye Bye

WOW....unable to deal with a lively discussion of your methods of testing trust....and your first impulse is to RUN. No wonder you lost ton's of money....no nerve!w00t.gif

• Like 2

Take good care though

Bye Bye

WOW....unable to deal with a lively discussion of your methods of testing trust....and your first impulse is to RUN. No wonder you lost ton's of money....no nerve!w00t.gif

"COME AT ME BRO.." I read that the other day on the back of a guy's weight belt at the gym, and he was dead lifting 500 pounds. Bad attitude that guy, tons of inherent anger in that guy.. and tough as frikkin' nails.

Maybe that should be the title of all "helpful" posts...here's another tip for those out of work expats - make T shirts with "COME AT ME BRO.." for all the testosterone-laden keyboard chimps. Been there boys

Take good care though

Bye Bye

"COME AT ME BRO.." I read that the other day on the back of a guy's weight belt at the gym, and he was dead lifting 500 pounds. Bad attitude that guy, tons of inherent anger in that guy.. and tough as frikkin' nails.

Maybe that should be the title of all "helpful" posts...here's another tip for those out of work expats - make T shirts with "COME AT ME BRO.." for all the testosterone-laden keyboard chimps. Been there boys

Guess the steriods are kicking in for you now. You were the one, who because some didn't take to your topic, got in a snit...like a child...and said you didn't want to play anymore (going to "get back to the novel")w00t.gif. Seems like your the one with the bad attitudewhistling.gif

Good luck with that on TVlaugh.pngcheesy.gif.......and in lifecoffee1.gif

Edited by beachproperty
  • Like 1

C'mon mate, put the novel down and bring ya ball back out to play, yano thai birds arnt stupid, far from it, and while your feedin the goose she not goin to upset the apple cart, would of been more interesting if you had lost the lot to see how her loyaltys lied, she knew you still had a few million left so until that was gone she would be right by your side, set another test for her, maybe somthing to do with where she works.

A flounce!! Haven't had one for a while. And not a very good one.

it was an idle threat, no one cares if i stay or go, including me

signed

Kitty litter

Ah WUS is back in the house, welcome back, how heavy is your new GF ?, does she sweat a lot ?

• Like 2

Why are some of you guys having relationships with women you can`t trust?

My wife and I have joint bank accounts, we both share equal access, know the score and what we can withdraw each month without going over our budgets. We have used this system from since we first became engaged.

If you cannot trust your girlfriends or wives, than obviously you have chosen the wrong partners or you are the types that pick up with losers out of desperation.

• Like 1

A flounce!! Haven't had one for a while. And not a very good one.

it was an idle threat, no one cares if i stay or go, including me

signed

Kitty litter

Ah WUS is back in the house, welcome back, how heavy is your new GF ?, does she sweat a lot ?

Yes, there does appear a similarity to TVs expert on sweating girls, and weighing them.

Take good care though

Bye Bye

wasnt this one never going to grace TV again in another thread then came straight back and kept going, definitely a troll or someone just trying to stir the pot

Edited by seajae