Sex after 40 for Thai ladies

marko kok prong

On 10/23/2017 at 7:39 AM, MaeJoMTB said:

I have pals too cheap/poor to pay, they always wonder why the girls don't stay long

(2-3 days tops)

That happens very often...depending what kind the girls you are talking about. Most decent women here not only appreciates financial situations, they also appreciates what they cannot get from Thai men. Respect, kindness, and loyalty. Sure... most will last only few days if you will need help to pay for the basic... and a decent place to live. In every country.

That happens very often...depending what kind the girls you are talking about. Most decent women here not only appreciates financial situations, they also appreciates what they cannot get from Thai men. Respect, kindness, and loyalty. Sure... most will last only few days if you will need help to pay for the basic... and a decent place to live. In every country.

Why would you want one more than a few days?
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2017 at 11:32 AM, Muzarella said:

That happens very often...depending what kind the girls you are talking about. Most decent women here not only appreciates financial situations, they also appreciates what they cannot get from Thai men. Respect, kindness, and loyalty. Sure... most will last only few days if you will need help to pay for the basic... and a decent place to live. 

Are you normal? Most decent girls don't expect any financial help whatsoever. 

I don't give my long term GF a single bean and we split bills like my GF "s in the West. She makes good money.

However if you hook up with a Buffalo scrubber from isaan then you are creating a mountain of issues.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

On 10/24/2017 at 8:27 PM, Bangkokazy said:

A Thai lady is old at the age of 25 years, after that age, she begins and declines

It´s in a Thai man's eyes

Depends on diet and lifestyle, i know some 30yo ex stunners who just couldnt stop eating fried chicken and other garbage or are just simply overworked and too drained of energy

1 minute ago, Jdiddy said:

Depends on diet and lifestyle, i know some 30yo ex stunners who just couldnt stop eating fried chicken and other garbage or are just simply overworked and too drained of energy

Or they're on Yabba ............... it ain't dancing that keeps the go-go girls skinny.

Fried chicken is a big part of the atkins diet. As long as it's not in flour

You ever wonder how they all eat these greasy things on sticks and never put on weight.

There is a good reason for that and nothing to do with age or metabolism

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

On 10/28/2017 at 12:49 PM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Are you normal? Most decent girls don't expect any financial help whatsoever. 

Are you so naive or so hansome to believe that even a decent woman will be with you if you only can pay for a Big Mac for a romantic dinner?

11 hours ago, Muzarella said:

Are you so naive or so hansome to believe that even a decent woman will be with you if you only can pay for a Big Mac for a romantic dinner?

Think if you not teenager it will the same in Farangland

• 1 month later...

1.Have you any kids with her?  that can be a wake-up call from her.

2. She misunderstands the it is no good to make kids after 40.

3. She wants you to speed up a bit ;-)

Anyway, a good talk will solve the problem :)

Good luck and Merry Christmas 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is 45 and complains that three times a week is not enough.  :stoner: I am 67 and thrice weekly is enough for me. She is attractive but says Thai men have no interest in a woman her age and neither do farangs. I think she is wrong. Thai women have low self-esteem.

• Like 1

One good hint is when she start making food and serve you and do not share your meal so forget about the sex she is going for your pension , house, car and bank account with pension from you. Time to let go and get another one and fast.

On 30/12/2014 at 11:07 PM, samsensam said:

she's giving you permission to get a mia noi

as you're living here and married to a thai why not enjoy one of the benefits of thai culture?! w00t.gif

No she isn't.

The number of guys I've heard say this are hurting their wives. NO Thai woman likes their husband to have another woman, and its not Thai culture.

• Like 1

On 02/01/2018 at 4:46 PM, Jools said:

Mine is 45 and complains that three times a week is not enough.  :stoner: I am 67 and thrice weekly is enough for me. She is attractive but says Thai men have no interest in a woman her age and neither do farangs. I think she is wrong. Thai women have low self-esteem.

She is right,  a Thai man wouldn't want someone that age. 67, they would be renunciating. 

On 1/2/2018 at 4:46 PM, Jools said:

Not true. You can't take the females you've met and come to such a conclusion. Not all Thai women have a low self esteem. Aren't you the one with the lower self esteem in your relationship, because you can't give her what she'd like? If you don't try to keep her satisfied, she'll get her satisfaction somewhere else. 

Edited by jenny2017

On 1/6/2018 at 1:11 AM, mettech said:

One good hint is when she start making food and serve you and do not share your meal so forget about the sex she is going for your pension , house, car and bank account with pension from you. Time to let go and get another one and fast.

What does it mean when I'm the cook at home and she goes to work at the factory every day?

On 1/6/2018 at 1:11 AM, mettech said:

How would she get my pension? My Social Security is direct deposit and no one can access it except me. No car and I rent my condo. No Thai court is going to try to give a woman your pension. It only works that way in Western countries. Here, you simply walk away when you want to leave.

On 1/7/2018 at 6:00 PM, jenny2017 said:

Not true. You can't take the females you've met and come to such a conclusion. Not all Thai women have a low self esteem. Aren't you the one with the lower self esteem in your relationship, because you can't give her what she'd like? If you don't try to keep her satisfied, she'll get her satisfaction somewhere else. 

One of the stupidest comments I've seen on this forum. Sexual appetite is not a matter of self-esteem but of ability. She gets what I am able to give. No man my age wants sex every day of the week. If she wants to find a Thai man then she is welcome to the abuse.

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Jools said:

One of the stupidest comments I've seen on this forum. Sexual appetite is not a matter of self-esteem but of ability. She gets what I am able to give. No man my age wants sex every day of the week. If she wants to find a Thai man then she is welcome to the abuse.

No man your age wants sex every day of the week.

I would settle for sex just once before i go, but that will never happen.

My wife is nearly 50 and if i was capable it would be no problem for her.

• Thanks 1