Sprayer attached to Toilet: For spraying butthole?

Smithwick

I thought the sprayer was for cleaning the toilet but now i found that Thais have a little secret that they don't tell you, they use the sprayer to clean their anus. So when it sprays, do chunks of <deleted> get splashed around all over the toilet area? Is that sanitary?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post back if you figure out how to make it work without drenched pants or real smelly fingers.

I've concluded that (in spite of hundreds of posts to the contrary), bum guns are a simple acknowledgement that toilet paper costs money and water doesn't.

Post back if you figure out how to make it work without drenched pants or real smelly fingers.

I've concluded that (in spite of hundreds of posts to the contrary), bum guns are a simple acknowledgement that toilet paper costs money and water doesn't

Sounds like you're doing it wrong, you are turning the water on before you wipe ;)

So how does it work? You spray your anus without using toilet paper? Do thais use their fingers to "clean" the anus by rubbing or scrubbing? If so, how do they clean their fingers when 90% of the time, there is no soap and no toilet paper in the restroom? Do they just rinse their finger really well? They once outside, they get some sticky rice, form it into a ball, then give it to their hubby to eat? Do Thais even think about the spread of bacteria? Or is it, "mai pen rai", don't think about it?

There is no need to use your other hand to polish off. If your diet had enough fibre, you can taper the waste off to a point and just use the gun to rinse. Just dab with paper to dry. Then you can use the gun to rinse your mouth after cleaning your teeth.

Edited by sipi

So how does it work? You spray your anus without using toilet paper? Do thais use their fingers to "clean" the anus by rubbing or scrubbing? If so, how do they clean their fingers when 90% of the time, there is no soap and no toilet paper in the restroom? Do they just rinse their finger really well? They once outside, they get some sticky rice, form it into a ball, then give it to their hubby to eat? Do Thais even think about the spread of bacteria? Or is it, "mai pen rai", don't think about it?

A serious answer first.

Yes you spray without using toilet paper, the spray cleans far better than paper and there is no chance of fingers going through the paper.

Unlike using paper there is no need to get fingers of hands involved at all, other than holding the spray gun.

Most public toilets have at least hand basins and many liquid soap as well.

Now we get a little less serious.

How do you think the rice gets sticky ? Of course they don't wash their hands but it does however need a combination of bum wiping and nose picking to get the correct consistency.

Bon apatite.

I've concluded that (in spite of hundreds of posts to the contrary), bum guns are a simple acknowledgement that toilet paper costs money and water doesn't

Sounds like you're doing it wrong, you are turning the water on before you wipe

Nope. This qualifies as TMI, but I just take a shower each time.

Win-win in the BKK heat.

They're not just popular in Thailand. Many Finnish toilets have them too, just to mention one. I remember sharing an office in Boston with a Japanese and a Bangladeshi and we all agreed we missed having it, in one form or another. When I don't have it, I use wet wipes because dry paper just doesn't feel clean.

They have started selling them in US hardware stores. The politically correct term is hand-held bidet. So, stop calling them bum guns.

I would Kimberly Clark and the rest of the toilet paper industry will successfully bum guns taking off in the west. Shame as they are so much more hygienic than smearing faeces onto thin paper.

You have to watch out. I sprayed my ring once and a piece of <deleted> landed on the back of my shorts and i didnt know until after i sat down on a couch with 5 other people who couldnt help but notice the smell. I stood up and everyone saw the <deleted> stain on the couch. Very funny but embarassing.