Huckabee leaving Fox News show ahead of decision

Lite Beer

What I never understood about the religious right is why they are so concerned about what men stick up there back side. Huckabbee is pretty concerned about that. I think he looses sleep over it. I know that gov. Perry does but he keeps a rifle stuck up that end 24 hours so as not to loose his sleep.

I would think any normal man would be concerned about another man sticking something up his backside.

What I never understood about the religious right is why they are so concerned about what men stick up there back side. Huckabbee is pretty concerned about that. I think he looses sleep over it. I know that gov. Perry does but he keeps a rifle stuck up that end 24 hours so as not to loose his sleep.

I would think any normal man would be concerned about another man sticking something up his backside.

Hard to imagine or imagining it hard?

Spending too much time on it lately....time to move on....

Why do so many liberals try to imply other men are homosexuals in an insulting way? It should not be a slur.

There isn't any implication in the remark, nor is any insult intended. Just about every identifiable group is at one time or another the butt of jokes, to include liberals and conservatives.

It is reality that when discussing something we generally picture it in our minds. If not then we are thinking while speaking, conversing,

When someone makes snide remarks in posts over some period of time it suggests the person might better reconsider his recurring thoughts, or at least not be publishing them on an ongoing basis, that's all.

The thread is about a southern Baptist preacher running for president. Which presents the question of how many southern Baptist preachers have been involved in professionally compromising circumstances. While no one has ever suggested anything concerning the guy the thread is about, I do make the point about Baptist and other preachers involved in gay activity as a matter of real life in the real world.

So enuff time on this already.

• Like 1

*Deleted posts edited out*

Agree.

I should have stated Obama inherited two wars, a collapsed banking/housing/jobs/stock market + $13 trillion debt from the 3 previous conservative administrations.

I'm surprised Obama has only had to add $4 trillion to dig the US out of that Bush recession/depression.

Fortunately, things are booming. Stock Market is up over 200% recently. Housing recovered, strong banks, lower dependency on foreign energy, ended 2 wars, 7 million now with healthcare, unemployment slashed 50%, manufacturing returning to home soil, crime down, credibility with our foreign relations.

Quite an accomplishment really considering the situation Bush left the country in.

If the US economy keeps performing like the last 6 years, that debt will be paid off.

• Like 1

66.4% of the debt belongs to the Bushes and Reagan. + The burden they put on Clinton.

13.2% Reagan

10.5% Bush Sr.

9.8% Clinton

42.7% Bush Jr.

16,8% Obama

+ 7% to all combined presidents prior to Reagan.

NOTE: Clinton balance the budget but the Reagan/Bush debt accumulated 9.8% during Clintons term.

Obama was forced into debt to bail out the GW Bush banking fiasco and finish 2 Bush wars.

Edited by BoneRanger

66.4% of the debt belongs to the Bushes and Reagan. + The burden they put on Clinton.

13.2% Reagan

10.5% Bush Sr.

9.8% Clinton

42.7% Bush Jr.

16,8% Obama

NOTE: Clinton balance the budget but the Reagan/Bush debt accumulated 9.8% during Clintons term.

Obama was forced into debt to bail out the GW Bush banking fiasco and finish 2 Bush wars.

Give us a link. I would like to see where this rubbish is coming from.

• Like 1

If he's running why? He can't possibly win in the general.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm not sure what compels Huckabee to run.

Maybe the fact he won the Iowa primary in 2012 is spurring him on.

Or he could be trying to position himself for a favorable appointment after the Republican candidate wins office in 2016.

Maybe Secretary of State...that doesn't seem to require much in the way of competence lately.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

13.2% Reagan

10.5% Bush Sr.

9.8% Clinton

42.7% Bush Jr.

16,8% Obama

A link?

Google it. These are the numbers. Read em and weep.

The FOX viewers always pop a vessel when presented with the numbers.

It's like they live in a separate universe.

13.2% Reagan

10.5% Bush Sr.

9.8% Clinton

42.7% Bush Jr.

16,8% Obama

A link?

Google it. These are the numbers. Read em and weep.

The FOX viewers always pop a vessel when presented with the numbers.

It's like they live in a separate universe.

Numbers can't be googled if you just make them up ... it is customary for people on this forum who make claims to be able to back them up with reputable sources... You are no exception... Put up the sources or anything you say will be considered balderdash ...

• Like 1

The number are right on. Quit denying empirical evidence. This aint FOX news here.whistling.gif

Lets look at them one at a time.

Reagan: There was a small national debt before President Reagan but it was during his term that the national debt began its explosion.

The Reagan ‘miracle’ was simply due to fact that his administration got the first-mover advantage in the debt super cycle.

The Gipper was the perfect front man for the banksters scheme. Reagan, was one of the most corrupt in history, remember arms for hostages, funding terrorists, giving amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens, unemployment 11%, raising taxes on middle class, tripling debt.... A disaster

Bush Sr. Got us into wars, ran up the debt. 1 term president. Remember his campaign promise NO NEW TAXES... well he raised taxes on middle class.

Clinton balance the budget and ran a surplus. The national debt still accumulated during his term.

Bush Jr. Don't try to outFOX us and rationalize the 8 years of destruction that Bush Jr wrought on this once great nation. Nuff said.

To be REALLY fair, we should point out that Bush — who was a giant clusterf*** — inherited an economy that was running a surplus, and turned it into a deficit.

Obama inherited a giant shit show, just as the collapse was in full throat he turned the economy around & is knocking down the deficit. Around 40 days after he took office, The USA began the greatest economic expansion in history.