Thai actor will be asked to explain car deal: police

webfact

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look's more like a model than an actor....

If you have seen any of the Thai Soaps you will know they can't act.

It's all about the sponsors of the shows selling clothes and accessories and trying to get poor Thais to strive to behave/spend like Hisos

^^^

He's gotta sweat like an Israeli bus driver in that suit!!!

Israeli bus driver in a suit??? what dose it even mean? I missed the point of the joke..

can someone explain an old man what is the connection to an actor driving a Lambo

to an Israeli bus driver wearing a suit....

Come on man,get a life

Look's more like a model than an actor....

If you have seen any of the Thai Soaps you will know they can't act.

It's all about the sponsors of the shows selling clothes and accessories and trying to get poor Thais to strive to behave/spend like Hisos

So he wore that suit as part of a public information campaign warning people what not to wear under any circumstances whatsoever?

Edited by Bluespunk

Why would they even consider Kittisak's return since they boast blatantly he is wanted and he possibly has 700 mil? When are the police going to stop giving advance notices about who they are seeking to arrest and why? Will they ever learn?

Ha, ha! The question is "Will you ever learn?" This technique is used all the time when they really don't want to apprehend and prosecute suspects. I really love the ones like, "The Thai Police will raid an illegal gambling operation on Sukumvit Soi 18 at 10 am tomorrow." Guess what? Nobody was caught, the place was empty. Big surprise!

Kittisak's sale of the car meant he lost Bt6 million in two months. He said losing so much money so quickly was "a practice that even real rich people don't adopt".

Perfectly normal practice for those who want to liquidate and get out of Dodge in a hurry.

"Actor will be asked to explain car deal"

Personally I think he should be asked to explain that suit.

Seriously, why?

If you had millions of fans and young lovelies adoring you say and night, got the royal treatment everywhere you went, in addition to earning a relative fortune, and had his looks, how long do you think you would remain normal, and humble? Fame positively corrupts even good souls.

^^^

Israeli bus driver in a suit??? what dose it even mean? I missed the point of the joke..

can someone explain an old man what is the connection to an actor driving a Lambo

Come on man,get a life

Take it easy on ezzra, I doubt he does analogies. rolleyes.gif.

Why would they even consider Kittisak's return since they boast blatantly he is wanted and he possibly has 700 mil? When are the police going to stop giving advance notices about who they are seeking to arrest and why? Will they ever learn?

Pssst Psst, mister if you pay me big money I can leak information that will help you...

After you give me the money, I'll give you the info so you have time to make your arrangements.

Then it will be leaked, when you are safe, just after you leave.

Pssst Psst, mister if you pay me big money I can leak information that will help you...

After you give me the money, I'll give you the info so you have time to make your arrangements.

Then it will be leaked, when you are safe, just after you leave.

Heheeee I don't think its always this way. Thais don't want the embarrassment that someone was able to trick them or steal from them without their knowledge and further embarrassments of extended hearings giving the details so they find a way to sweep it under the carpet.

I know a english director once stole 3000 baht from every foreign teachers salary claiming it to be tax. This Thai did this for 2 years and netted millions from it. When she was caught the school just fired her and forgot about it. No legal action and no reimbersment of the money stolen. It was then explained to me this way as to the reasoning.

I like where this is going! Is this Somchai the Brad Pitt of Thailand or something like that?

His nickname is 'Boy' and he is at the top of his career as an A-list soap star on channel 3.

Sure a great great Star *&^^^%^$##$%!@#$~~!!#$%$#%&%^^&(*()^^&*O%^&*$%^ I wonder what the soap is used for ? Car - Bollack soap

"Actor will be asked to explain car deal"

Personally I think he should be asked to explain that suit.

Seriously, why?

If you had millions of fans and young lovelies adoring you say and night, got the royal treatment everywhere you went, in addition to earning a relative fortune, and had his looks, how long do you think you would remain normal, and humble? Fame positively corrupts even good souls.

Or does a person of dubious quality and has low self esteem become famous to secure the attention they cannot or will not give to themselves?...

Edited by lil fluffy clouds

^^^

Come on man,get a life

Take it easy on ezzra, I doubt he does analogies. rolleyes.gif.

Perhaps if he had said 'Arab bus driver'. I doubt he would have been taken to task?coffee1.gif

Cars get beat to holy heck on the roads of Thailand. Who in their right mind would spend that kind of cash for such a car, only to drive it here? blink.png

Not to mention, WHO is going to work on such a car when it needs repair? These guys struggle to change motorbike inter-tubes sometimes. Can't fathom the disaster that would become of allowing Somchai to get under the hood of your Lamborghini.

Am I missing something here? An Actor purchases a luxury car from a large national car dealership, Car Max on Rama IX. The Police focus attention on the relationship between the Actor and the Person who sold the car to Car Max. Haven't they skipped a connection? Who's investigating the owners of Car Max?

As a side note, what happened to the 300 luxury vehicles that vanished from customs and excise storage? Did they ever interview Penn & Teller, or any other famous magicians? If these missing cars did come onto the market, I wonder where the point-of-sale was?

You sure are missing something, but not your fault as this report is inconsistent and as I have read this story elsewhere I can tell you :

Kittisak bought the car from the dealer for 19.5 million then sold it to the actor for 13.5 million 2 months later .

Pol Colonel Kornchai Khlaikhlueng said he had doubts over Pakorn's earlier statement that he did not know Kittisak Matthujad. But whether the luxury car, which Kittisak reportedly bought for Bt19.5 milion and resold to Pakorn just two months later, would be "frozen" or seized would depend on the Anti-Money Laundering Office, which will later take charge of a joint |investigation with the Crime Suppression Division.

The second bit is obviously a misprint :

Kornchai said Pakorn bought the car from Car Max on Rama IX Road in Bangkok, and that Kittisak's sale of the car meant he lost Bt6 million in two months. He said losing so much money so quickly was "a practice that even real rich people don't adopt".

Yes I know its confusing but sometimes you have to allow for these things and preferably get your news from other sources as well.

It seems buying a supercar in LOS is a risky proposition nowadays. I reckon you're better off with a Honda Jazz and a BTS pass...

You want to check out the safety in driving in Thailand thread that is happening. Forget the Jazz, go straight for the Toyota Landcruiser with all the bulbar options (happy looking smily face)

Why did he sell the Lambo for a loss of B6 million? 2 theories; either he got tired of crawling/posing along Sukhumvit, got on the expressway and tried 3rd gear OR his driver quit and he discovered he couldn't reach the pedals. B6 million is nothing when it's OPM (other people's money).

BTW I was recently assured that a new 7 series Beemer (~AUD250,000) has a wholesale book value <AUD80,000 after 12 months.

I like where this is going! Is this Somchai the Brad Pitt of Thailand or something like that?

His nickname is 'Boy' and he is at the top of his career as an A-list soap star on channel 3.

Yes soapstar and doing some velly anoying Commercials for True-move