Any online sites better than others for selling property?

Looking to list some properties in various areas and the sites I know about are TV classifieds, bahtsold, craigslist, and ddproperty. Are there any sites that do better than others ( if taking a premium listing) and are there other sites in other languages that get decent traffic?

The only other thing I would do besides the sites you have already listed is, join Facebook groups for each region you are listing in and advertise there too. Facebook has dedicated property pages for most cities/legions in Thailand, and for my money gets more specific traffic than all the others put together (excluding DD properties).

When I sold my condo, I had it listed on 3 dozen different online sites. Simultaneously, I also listed it with a half-dozen bricks-and-morter brokers - "Property Plus", as an example - which also has an online presence. The only interest was raised through the latter, and the eventual buyers contacted me a month after I had it initially listed.

If your apartment is in a desirable location, I find getting agents to sell your unit is the best bet. If not premium listings don't make much of a difference unless its desirable location. Thaiproperty guide seems to have a very active agent community that looks through the site, I posted my property for rent there and have agents calling me weekly compare to the other ones.

Prakard is another good one to get your listing seen by agents.

I find that TV, bahtsold,and craigslist don't have a lot of hits. ddproperty is pretty decent.

CB isn't too bad too since they have a lot of agents. All of the real estate companies will list for free, so doesn't hurt to be on as many sites as possible to increase your chances. Brick and Mortar agents with online presence increases your chance as they advertise more so people will more likely find an apartment through their site.

Depending on the type of property, some may even do better with advertisement around the area. Don't forget to let your apartment office know you are selling as well, they will jot down your unit and let agents/buyers know which units are for sale (you probably know that already).

Edited by mike324

If your apartment is in a desirable location, I find getting agents to sell your unit is the best bet. If not premium listings don't make much of a difference unless its desirable location. Thaiproperty guide seems to have a very active agent community that looks through the site, I posted my property for rent there and have agents calling me weekly compare to the other ones.

I find that TV, bahtsold,and craigslist don't have a lot of hits. ddproperty is pretty decent.

CB isn't too bad too since they have a lot of agents. All of the real estate companies will list for free, so doesn't hurt to be on as many sites as possible to increase your chances. Brick and Mortar agents with online presence increases your chance as they advertise more so people will more likely find an apartment through their site.

Depending on the type of property, some may even do better with advertisement around the area. Don't forget to let your apartment office know you are selling as well, they will jot down your unit and let agents/buyers know which units are for sale (you probably know that already).

Thanks for those couple of new sites mentioned. The properties I'm looking to list are not in BKK nor an apartment, so not sure if the sites you mentioned as being use by agents will be applicable, but I'll give it a go.

Thanks for those couple of new sites mentioned. The properties I'm looking to list are not in BKK nor an apartment, so not sure if the sites you mentioned as being use by agents will be applicable, but I'll give it a go.

If its not an apartment you may need another strategy depending if you are looking for thai or foreign buyers also the type of property you are selling, I suppose brick and mortar agencies with local presence may be the best. If you don't mind disclosing the type of property maybe I have other suggestions.