Which country's men are Thai women most attracted to?

Gecko123

If you want to talk about who Thai women find the most physically attractive, well that's OK, too.

But what I'd really like to know is whether there's a country (other than Thailand, of course!) whose men are more temperamentally suited to Thai women than others? Or is it all about who has the most money?

My first guesses would be Norwegian men because they seem to be pretty easy going and affable. Or maybe Mediterranean men for much the same reason. Or maybe it should be Asian men, perhaps from Singapore or Japan.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Edited by Gecko123

This question is bound to bring out the barstool experts. Which, of course, will give you what "bargirls" prefer, not normal Thai women.

If you exclude Thai men, I'd say Koreans are the flavor of the day. Followed by Singaporean and American men. Japanese and English men are considered well mannered. Beyond that, who knows. Funny you would ask a bunch of farang men what Thai women prefer.

• Like 2

This question is bound to bring out the barstool experts. Which, of course, will give you what "bargirls" prefer, not normal Thai women.

If you exclude Thai men, I'd say Koreans are the flavor of the day. Followed by Singaporean and American men. Japanese and English men are considered well mannered. Beyond that, who knows. Funny you would ask a bunch of farang men what Thai women prefer.

Funny a "farang man" would attempt to answer, rather than waiting for some of the Thai women who are posters on TV to come along and answer.

Funny a "farang man" would attempt to answer, rather than waiting for some of the Thai women who are posters on TV to come along and answer.

Unfortunately, normal Thai women don't hang out on TV. The ones that occasionally visit are not what I would consider normal, in the sense that the majority of Thai women in Thailand are not comfortable posting in an English-only website.

• Like 2

Not long ago i asked a Thai lass in the office a similar question and she told me British men are smelly and always complaining and stingy (keeneau). American men are always talking and know everything (put mak kee more). German man cannot joking.

Australian man smell good and good heart.

Lemme guess, you are Australian.

They always tell me that American men make the best husbands, but then their first question is, What country you from? So they already know I am American.

Not long ago i asked a Thai lass in the office a similar question and she told me British men are smelly and always complaining and stingy (keeneau). American men are always talking and know everything (put mak kee more). German man cannot joking.

They always tell me that American men make the best husbands, but then their first question is, What country you from? So they already know I am American.

Yes i am an Aussie. I was going to say i am British because i have a Brit passport.

You are right. Most Thai girls i know say Americans are the best because they are polite and generous. Hate to admit it but Americans are more popular with the Thai girls.

Not sure how the Japanese and Koreans measure up. Obviously they are popular in the enertainment industry but not sure if they make good husbands.

• Like 1

I'm fairly confident there aren't any Thai women posting on TV.

Miss Farm Girl was the only real one, and she hasn't posted for ages.

(the other two are bogus)

About 4-5 Thai men, but brought up in the west with Thai mothers, so not sure we count as real Thais either.

But my relatives (real Thai women) seem to be attracted to Korean and Japanese men because they fancy them, and Norwegians and Germans because they are well known to throw a lot of money around.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

When asked the question where I am from, I tell them I come from my mother. When they ask where I am staying in Thailand, I tell them Hotel California. That usually settles the matter where I am from.

• Like 2

Why bother asking when it is obvious that Thai women adore Aussies?

• Like 2

There's no doubt, whatsoever, that all Thai women are attracted to Greeks............especially me.wub.png

All the others are here to fill the gap that unfortunately I haven't got enough time to fill up.

I have everything that a woman dreams of.

Loads of money, super hansum, very well equipped and I have a six pack that bring the envy to anybody.

In fact this world is not big enough for me, the word God can describe me more.

Now I'm off on my Ferrari to make some more Thai women delirious.

Sorry, can't help it...................

OMG Costas2008,

With all that going for you, I'm half inclined to become Katoy and try to woo you. 555!

Money (financial security) is usually the first factor. It goes back to the family. All their lives girls are told to marry a rich guy. That insures security for the parents and family.

My Thai wife finally told her relatives to get a job....... Yes! My brain washing has worked! Now she saves, invests, and plans for the future. Before she did not. Before, she would borrow money and give it all to her family. No more. She finally caught on to the game families play.

• Like 1