12 dead in attack on Paris newspaper; France goes on alert

webfact

Lol @ people bitchin at the thai police for not finding the koh tao murderers immediately. They raided a magazine in the middle of paris and the killers are still at large lol. Yet no one is bashing the french police. Yet the murders that took place in Thailand was in some secluded island, and there were no witnesses.

it's 30 hours only

I don't care, people here started complaining about the lack of skill of the thai police 12 hours into the incident. A much more violent crime occurred in middle of paris, the killers are loose, they even robbed a petrol station while they were at it.

You have armed men running around crazy, the paris police is much more incompetent than their Thai counterparts.

I'm not sure why you're turning this into Paris police vs Thai police.

Thai police are world renowned for their corruption and incompetence.

Blue Diamond ring a bell?

Sherry Duncan?

Let us know when you've been here for more than 5 minutes.

• Like 2

die
I would ask one question of the clueless Mr Jones, how many murders, bombings, rapes, death threats and no go zones does it take before you begin to suspect that your cherished 'Islamophobia' is nothing more than a rational conclusion regarding Islam based on a growing mountain of evidence.

It's so funny to read liberals discussing what should be done when it is their political correctness, moral cowardice and obsession with their God (Multiculturalism) that is largely responsible for the mess we are in today.
It's so funny to read liberals discussing what should be done when it is their political correctness, moral cowardice and obsession with their God (Multiculturalism) that is largely responsible for the mess we are in today.

Corrections and additions:

It's so funny to read liberals discussing what should be done when it is their political correctness, moral cowardice and obsession with their God Gods and Belief System (Multiculturalism - Diversity - Global Warming - Climate Change... Wealth Redistribution... Unlimited Government Benefits - Free Everything ... Innocent Immigrants - Rights of Open Migration - Open Borders.. Christianity Bad / Islam Good... Israel Bad - Palestenians Good that is largely responsible for the mess we are in today.

Actually you just attacked my God and belief system (multiculturalism), but as being a multiculturalist I accept you as part of my system too. You can also be satirical about me, the narrow-minded can't insult us.
You just don't get it do you Islam in its most literal forms is anathema to multiculturalism, amply demonstrated by the disappearing Christian population in Islamic states. Submit to diversity, well good luck with that one especially if you are gay or a woman who wants to work or get an education.

Then why do I see so many Muslima women work in the streets of Thailand?
Try reading. Islam in its most literal forms, the same women might be blown to smithereens by some of their coreligionists for selling to infidels, selling on a Sunday or having their faces visible.

Try reading the Bible about sin.

Well, since all you really believe in its your freedom to make money, and since you sacrifice everything else under it, you make yourself a perfect target for blackmailing.

Can anyone tell me what this **** is going on about?

I think his tinfoil hat has slipped sideways

I hate conspiracy theories as well but we've witnessed amazing things that intelligence agencies have done in the past. Just like how KGB tried to assassinate Ambassador of Germany to Turkey in order to drag Turkey into WW2. I suggest everyone to read about the assassination attempt on Franz von papen.

Conflict escalation will be extremely expensive and counterproductive.

Most "Christians" will desert from their religion just for the sake of private wealth.

As long as they don't pick up an AK 47 and start shooting innocent people...

Could not pay me enough, to be a terrorist.

By the way...conflict escalation is big business.....Countries get rich on that...(The winners)

Well, even the losers get rich. (Japan and Germany)

Welcome to the Corporate world....or would you rather ride in a donkey cart?

• Like 1

Most "Christians" will desert from their religion just for the sake of private wealth.

By the way...conflict escalation is big business.....Countries get rich on that...(The winners)

Complete idiotic view.

• Like 2

France is waking up....perhaps join up with Germany.

The western world needs you.

And the eastern world surely does not need you.

Wrong... Thailand treats me very nicely, thank you. Spent most of my adult life in the Eastern Hemisphere.

Why would you say that?

Because I compared: How does Germany treat Asians, and how treat Asians Germans?

I hit Asia on 1-1-1969 with 100 USD, travelled all the way down A1Highway, and stayed for 1 year. With 100 $ I had to pay everything, incl. clothes and transportation. Of course, I had to work. Then I was in hospital in New Delhi, with no money at all.

Everywhere I went I was invited with a warm welcome.

So, which Farang country would welcome an Asian who (1) has no money at all, (2) takes their jobs, and (3) goes to hospital on welfare (NHS)?

In Germany there's a bitter sentence about Asian "guest workers": "We wanted labour force, but shit, we got human beings"

That's the big difference: A Farang in Asia is welcome even if they don't need them.

An Asian in Germany in the same situation would get kicked out of the country and be treated like trash.

That's the big difference.

Warning graphic but it does appear they missed the final shot. I really hope the policeman was playing dead as there is no blood at all

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc6_1420632668

Officer was killed as he was shot in the head at point blank range. Animals.......

If they really want a holy war, I would strongly encourage western countries

to bring it on to them......

So where are the actual cartoons that set these lunatics off ?? If you do much

studying of the life and sayings of Muhammad you can see he would be a pretty

easy target to skewer...

I don't draw a conclusion one way or the other.

Just because someone yells out, Allahu akbar, does not mean they are Muslim.

You probably aren't too good at drawing conclusions.

no need for the "probably" Id say.

• Like 2

Here we are, not four hours ago I mentioned the dishonesty of the press. Low and behold the BBC report about the murderers fails to even mention the murderers were Muslim. I guess the Amish were all riled up about men with beards in cartoons.

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/5512/bbc_top_news_whitewashes_all_mention_charlie_hebdo_killers_were_muslim

Thats the BBC for you..

only dawned on me in the past couple of years how truly bias they are.

Edited by MrTee
  • Like 1

Complete idiotic view.

Not a view....it's history.

Sorry, someone asked me why I think easterners don't need westerns and still give them a welcome.

I'll look for a link about the German attitude towards immigrants. Please wait a little while, I'll have to find one in English.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

My condolences to the families of the victims and for the murdered people may they rest in Peace.

These savage murderers have to be stopped.

It has nothing to do with religion but with the arrogance and ignorance of some people using religion to accomplish their murder instincts.

Hope they catch them soon and let them rot for the rest of their miserable lives in jail.

I'd like to believe that is has nothing to do with religion

but time and time again, these attacks keep happening by radical MUSLIMS, I was always the first to defend any such talk about Islam being a religion of violence and death and I'm not now saying that it is.. but from Boko haram, to al Qaeda to The Tsarnev brothers in Boston to this attack, there is one commonality....Islam.....

oops, i forgot to add Beslan school massacre to the list!

Standing in the way of meaningful reform, by your definition, then I am happy to oblige.

You offer a rhetorical tautology in support of your position. By definition it is meaningless.

Again, happy and proud to be able to stand in the way. I have many fellow travellers. Some of them died in Paris. You may have read about this.

So you are proud to stand in the way of a ban on muslim immigrants. You have blood on your hands.

Simple as that.

Hysterical.

To quote another poster - welcome to my ignore list