How to Catch a Cheater?

Cheesekraft

I suspect my Thai GF is cheating on me because of a received text, in English, apologizing for missing her calls. No phone records of the calls. Recently there were several calls back and forth a couple of hours before she was supposedly with her sister; arriving to see me late. For personal reasons, I want to make certain she really is cheating before breaking up with her. How can I do that? I don't have time to follow her around all day.

• Like 1

Waterboard her

Get a cattle prod and use it on her till she tells it all. biggrin.png

Just make sure you don't damage her as she might go to the cops biggrin.png

And after that better watch yourself when sleeping you might end up without an important part of the male anatomy.

Edited by robblok
  • Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

OP, if you found the texts and calls...........She is cheating you.

What do you expect? A written confession?

Should be enough proof, what you have. I'd say cheater caught
You must already suspect something to be checking.She is deleting her outgoing call register, receives a SMS in English. I assume none of that is normal for her.

As costas says, do u expect a written confession?

If you really want to find out and have access to her phone, install a few spy aps on her phone like FlexiSpy that runs in the background intercepting phone calls, sms and social media communications and sends it all straight to you

Or if you must have 100% proof, then this.

• Like 1

Thais can be peculiar when it comes to social media. My wife is constantly showing me weird stuff sent to her by her friends, and I mean weird. They always share this stuff around.

However, it seems the trust is already gone; and sometimes good old "gut-feeling" kicks in.

Edited by sipi
  • Like 1

i have zero tolerance with girls messing me around.

if there is no trust you are wasting your time.

get rid and find someone you can trust. there are plenty out there.

Really?? I don't disagree with you that there are plenty out there, but a farang here, finding a thai partner, someone they can trust is not so easy. Many factors involved, and unless you chose or aim within your means, it will be a challenge.

If they don't remove themselves from dating sites, facebook etc, they will always be targets.

Who loves putting pics of themselves more than thai females..!!!!

• Like 1

If you really want to find out and have access to her phone, install a few spy aps on her phone like FlexiSpy that runs in the background intercepting phone calls, sms and social media communications and sends it all straight to you

I'm fairly certain if found out, he can be charged under the 'computer crimes act' in Thailand . I'm not saying don't do it, but be aware of the consequences if someone were to make a complaint :)

• Like 1

You could contact Stickman to do one of his investigations for you,if he still is in los.

Good ol stick,, yes.. heard he was suppose to be done and dusted sometime early this year. Gotta catch up on his goss and see what's happening, but yes he would be an option if the OP was ok to pay for the service.

Does FlexiSpy translate Thai data into English if she has a Thai bf or she is a Git? unsure.pnggiggle.gif

I did hire the services of a private investigators company for some similar case. I don't know if is what are you looking for.

You can contact them in this email [email protected]

The name of the company is Bangkok Protection Agency.

They really do a professional job and I was so happy with the results for my case.

I hope this info can help you and good luck.

• Like 1