The Ashes

Donz

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*cough* Commonwealth games *cough*

Please elaborate............the Commonwealth Games is a sporting event not a sport..created by Her Majesty for the subjects of our colonies to take part in...

Nice to see the Aussies cricketers roughing it in the outback....dress scence was a bit off though....white gear for a boys weekend..................Pontin looked a right nancy in his white

Cap , Track suit top roughing it........

The commonweath games were made by the UK and and we dominate it, Sydney alone beat the UK by itself. :o

I feel the poms are starting to really hate me :D

The commonweath games were made by the UK and and we dominate it, Sydney alone beat the UK by itself. :D

Not Hate, Donz , more like lazy fascination , in the way a Black Mamba toys with a wounded rat before devouring it, forgotten minutes later...... :o

Edited by chonabot

The commonweath games were made by the UK and and we dominate it, Sydney alone beat the UK by itself. :o

I could have been Australian as well mate. Just my Great Grandad was clever. He never got caught. :D

I could have been Australian as well mate. Just my Great Grandad was clever. He never got caught. :D

Yeah well, I guess you just wasnt as lucky as us :D

Yeah she send the convicts to paradise (almost) nice beaches, clean air nice weather etc :D

The commonweath games were made by the UK and and we dominate it, Sydney alone beat the UK by itself. :D

Yeah she send the convicts to paradise (almost) nice beaches, clean air nice weather etc :D

You've obviously never seen Weston-Super-Mare..... :o

You've obviously never seen Weston-Super-Mare..... :o

Nah never seen it, but im sure the Aussies beat the poms in it

I find it amazing that every time anybody mentions the Australians the subject of the convict ships is raised so I have done some research and found the convictions of most of those sent over on those ships were very petty.

Most women were deported because they were just so ugly, most men who were deported had such ugly wife’s they resorted to sheep shagging.

Of coerce there was the indigenes people of Australia, a right bunch of weirdo’s who spent most of their time playing with their boomerangs and didgeridoos which is not surprising as they had spent the last few millennia gorging themselves on bush tucker.

Fortunately the men had bribed ships captains into letting them bring their girlfriends along too; they became the origins of Australia’s sheep industry. :o

Was he a dress up queen like u Lampard ?........ :o ...

Edited by Siam_superfly

How did The Old Blighted go in the World Cup? And didn't you all take it gracefully when kicked out?

We played crap , I admitted as much , most ozzies were screaming that the ref was biased in the games they didn't win.

And when an Aussie won the WC tipping competition, there were many more gracious losers!!!

Well done , again !

One skinny, crappy little tennis player who's made one quarter final in his life and you're calling him a champion - sad.

He will be one day , at 19 he has beaten Roddick, Federer, Hewitt and a few more.

Give him a few more years.... :o

Even with your African and Caribean athletes leading the charge, we crap on you in the Commonwealth games!

No dispute , but athletics and swimming, gymnastics truly bore me...

Winning a bi annual cricket event once in 3 decades doesn't make the England/South Africa cricket team the champions. Wank on when you've held it for a few years. :D

Tissues ready sir!

Boxing anyone ?

:D

Ozzies are banned from this forum!

I win!

Chon....

Concerning this post...... The Fly hope u use ur powers for good not evil......

and u cant win, coz ur a pom, and poms never win anything ( except in 1966, and that should last for another 40 years :D )

Was he a dress up queen like u Lampard ?........ :o ...

calm down fly, you are reacting again

Soi Lurker, Donz and Siam Superfly! All the personalities loose at the same time :D

But hilarious, and got the poms on the run already. :D

"We're better at sport and we're better losers and winners than the convicts" :D:D:D

How did The Old Blighted go in the World Cup? And didn't you all take it gracefully when kicked out?

And when an Aussie won the WC tipping competition, there were many more gracious losers!!!

One skinny, crappy little tennis player who's made one quarter final in his life and you're calling him a champion - sad.

Even with your African and Caribean athletes leading the charge, we crap on you in the Commonwealth games!

Winning a bi annual cricket event once in 3 decades doesn't make the England/South Africa cricket team the champions. Wank on when you've held it for a few years. :o

Croc...hmmmmm have u been involed in a serious car accident lately ?...or had some kind of head injury ?...coz this a ok post , not ur usual pom crawling posts..... Donzilla, The Fly, Soi Lurker are flying the flag, thats all......something u know little about.......

Edited by Siam_superfly

Soi Lurker, Donz and Siam Superfly! All the personalities loose at the same time :D

"We're better at sport and we're better losers and winners than the convicts" :D:D:D

Winning a bi annual cricket event once in 3 decades doesn't make the England/South Africa cricket team the champions. Wank on when you've held it for a few years. :o

Croc...hmmmmm have u been involed in a serious car accident lately ?...or had some kind of head injury ?...coz this a ok post , not ur usual pom crawling posts..... Donzilla, The Fly, Soi Lurker are flying the flag, thats all......something u know little about.......

I have to say Tsetse that I don't particularly like flying the current flag because it has the Pommy one in the corner. It's way past time to change it!

And I will remind you that the last thing I require is your approval on anything. Once again, I'm not on your side, because it's lead by a complete <deleted>, but I am always against the poms in the great sporting debate.

(if it turns out you really are Bronco - just joking!)

I have to say Tsetse that I don't particularly like flying the current flag because it has the Pommy one in the corner. It's way past time to change it!

And I will remind you that the last thing I require is your approval on anything. Once again, I'm not on your side, because it's lead by a complete <deleted>, but I am always against the poms in the great sporting debate.

(if it turns out you really are Bronco - just joking!)

I can tell your really a pom pretending (wishing) you were aussie

The commonweath games were made by the UK and and we dominate it, Sydney alone beat the UK by itself.

I feel the poms are starting to really hate me :

Just a few inside bits of information that obviously shows the lack of knowlege of history that

happens when a person is out of touch with reality!! or Aussie.

Made in the UK?

Sorry but the Commonwealth games is nothing to do with the UK, each country from GB competes on it own, you know Scotland , Wales, England ect.

Exam questions will be asked on the subject later so please try and stay focused....

And for some more in depth ...................

The initial concept of the “Commonwealth Games” can be credited to the Rev. Astly Cooper of England, who in July 1891 in a magazine “Greater Britain” and later, on 31st October 1891 in “The Times” suggested a “Pan-Britannic-Pan Anglican Contest and Festival … every four years as a means of increasing the goodwill and good understanding of the Empire”.

The commonweath games were made by the UK and and we dominate it, Sydney alone beat the UK by itself.

Just a few inside bits of information that obviously shows the lack of knowlege of history that

Made in the UK?

Sorry but the Commonwealth games is nothing to do with the UK, each country from GB competes on it own, you know Scotland , Wales, England ect.

Exam questions will be asked on the subject later so please try and stay focused....

The initial concept of the “Commonwealth Games” can be credited to the Rev. Astly Cooper of England, who in July 1891 in a magazine “Greater Britain” and later, on 31st October 1891 in “The Times” suggested a “Pan-Britannic-Pan Anglican Contest and Festival … every four years as a means of increasing the goodwill and good understanding of the Empire”.

Well Sydney beat England, Wales and Scotland, I think the next one they should make them as the UK to have a better chance next time, maybe you can even borrow a few other countries to make it nearly competitive :o

Yes there is a good understanding of the aussies are the dominate force in sports.

Made in the UK?

Depth...???

Questions....??

The Fly has some questions for u.......

1.....When did England last beat win a swimming gold medal, with an Aussie in the same pool ?

2....When did England last win the medal tally at an Commonwealth Games ?

3....Are u that black poodle that Lampard lost in Surin last year ?

:o

Edited by Siam_superfly

Made in the UK?

Depth...???

Questions....??

1.....When did England last beat win a swimming gold medal, with an Aussie in the same pool ? :lol:Shock

2....When did England last win the medal tally at an Commonwealth Games ? :D Shock horror.

3....Are u that black poodle that Lampard lost in Surin last year ?Hhhhhhhhmmmmm..... :o

You, talk about depth too....! Ha.

:D:D Who really gives a toss SSF, you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here son....!

redrus

Made in the UK?

Depth...???

Questions....??

1.....When did England last beat win a swimming gold medal, with an Aussie in the same pool ? :lol:Shock

2....When did England last win the medal tally at an Commonwealth Games ? :D Shock horror.

3....Are u that black poodle that Lampard lost in Surin last year ?Hhhhhhhhmmmmm..... :D

:D:D Who really gives a toss SSF, you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here son....!

redrus

Whatever....

dont reply then u *ick.......

Its the bottom of the barrel when its about Lampard......ok ! :o

Made in the UK?

Depth...???

Questions....??

3....Are u that black poodle that Lampard lost in Surin last year ?Hhhhhhhhmmmmm..... :o

redrus

Whatever....

:D:D:D

You sad prick......

redrus

Made in the UK?

Depth...???

Questions....??

redrus

Whatever....

:D:D:D

You sad prick......

redrus

Why do u change the posts that ur commenting on........thats Lampard's old trick....