Pantip - electrician

triffid

Hi. I just did a search of this forum with the above two words wit no result. Can anyone recommend a a reliable electrical check/repair shop in Pantip Plaza? I bought a cool box and a convertor (240v to 12v) very recently which worked fine for a day a two and then stopped. I want to have the two items checked separately to see which is broken - or maybe both are - and to mend if possible or sell me a replacement. (My first port of call was Anorn but they said they couldn't even check for some 4 days and themselves suggested I try Pantip).

Yes, the cool box has the cable/connector to the car socket. However I bought it more for use at home for my chocolates and similar which are not best kept in the very cold temperatures of a fridge. And that's why I bought also the convertor which takes the cig lighter type socket at one end and has a cable to connect to the mains.

As I said everything was working fine and some days later it isn't. I think fr some reason both cool box and convertor have broken down. So I want this confirmed and then mended if possible.

Edited by triffid

I have a car refrigerator that plugs into the car lighter which I got fixed at Icon Computer center. Sorry forgot name but it's in the alley between the 2 malls and is the service shop of the company that has the retail shop by the front door and in other places like Big C Extra (any help pls.)

Yes, which I realize is most probably the place the OP mentioned he already went (I tried to delete my post right after posting to no avail.).

So while I'm still in in this discussion 4 days to check isnt really that bad for here, I find the ones who say they'll check right away and call me the next day can easily be a week (or 2 or 3 ...) to get to it and probably won't ever call as they are just saying what you want to hear. Amorn has actually done what they said when fixing a few things for me.

Slow and steady wins the race